How rough do you like to give or take it?

Guest SBBOY

On 6/13/2020 at 6:18 PM, LittleCumSewer said:

I love it rough. love to get slapped, spit in my fac, strangled, choked and fucked like a cheap dirty whore. I like it to feel almost like im getting gangraped. by guys who tell me what a disgusting faggot whore I am and how they think im worthless trash. I like it when I can tell the guy fucking me is trying to hurt me

So what I also know about u is u talk a lot of fantasy but you are not as sexually active as you say you are, you have multiple accts that you created to boost this pain accct of yiyra and its been working quite well for u event though in reality all u do is fantasize about these stores and then imagine its you and post on forums pretending u went thru them. This is like the last forum allow u to do that after being kicked off many... I know people tried to book u and u either unite or no show... And at bath house u weird people out because us how up in a dress... Claim To be MTF when u don't know what that is... You know MTF is an actual Gender not a kink. I have friends close friends that u insulted because they were actual MTF or FTM, you don't seems to umderstad there is a difference between a transvestite and a transsexual  vs a Transgender.. One is a kink the other is not..  You are a transvestite not MTF... It may help u to get back into bathhouse if start showing some. Respect to Transnpeople. 

• Upvote 2

15 hours ago, LittleCumSewer said:

thank you daddy. I just wrote a post about why I love it when men tell me im disgusting trash and a dirty dirty whore.even the guys who think im too dirty to bareback me

Good girl

Interesting topic.

For me, sex with Men is about me being used. My desire to be utterly degraded, used, abused, hurt and controlled, is an instirinsic and instictive part of my sexuality. This is one reason, why i prefer sex with Men.

I tend to enjoy the harder, more extreme end of things, so when i'm being fucked, i fully expect to be hit, choked, peirced, burnt (the only thing i'm not comfortable with is being deliberately cut). Most if not all of my fetishes are about myself being reduced, as a man (sexually, i don't see myself as a Man), as human. you could say with some confidence, that i would best identify, sexually, as an object. Which means that I don;t choose what a Man does to me, but i lilke men who are selfish, sexually violent and who openly identify as sadists.

During sex, if a man wants to start hitting me with a belt/cane/paddle etc, it makes me more willing to push myself for him, not becuase of the pain (i actually don;t enjoy the pain, rather the effect, both visually and emotionally) but becuase it pushes my core sexuality and desire.

The best sex i've had has involved severe beatings, being belted, having needles poushed through my tits. Or being made to crawl about on all fous with painfully large objects shoved inside me, and then being hit if I cant hold them in.

I enjoy recovering and watching how my body responds to being brusied, marked, burnt and having a sore throat and a very stretched out cunt.

Alas, it's been harder to find a partner, who is into the same level of deravity as I am. And certianly one who is a sadisitic as I am masochistic.

3 hours ago, Robw73 said:

Interesting topic.

For me, sex with Men is about me being used. My desire to be utterly degraded, used, abused, hurt and controlled, is an instirinsic and instictive part of my sexuality. This is one reason, why i prefer sex with Men.

I tend to enjoy the harder, more extreme end of things, so when i'm being fucked, i fully expect to be hit, choked, peirced, burnt (the only thing i'm not comfortable with is being deliberately cut). Most if not all of my fetishes are about myself being reduced, as a man (sexually, i don't see myself as a Man), as human. you could say with some confidence, that i would best identify, sexually, as an object. Which means that I don;t choose what a Man does to me, but i lilke men who are selfish, sexually violent and who openly identify as sadists.

During sex, if a man wants to start hitting me with a belt/cane/paddle etc, it makes me more willing to push myself for him, not becuase of the pain (i actually don;t enjoy the pain, rather the effect, both visually and emotionally) but becuase it pushes my core sexuality and desire.

The best sex i've had has involved severe beatings, being belted, having needles poushed through my tits. Or being made to crawl about on all fous with painfully large objects shoved inside me, and then being hit if I cant hold them in.

I enjoy recovering and watching how my body responds to being brusied, marked, burnt and having a sore throat and a very stretched out cunt.

Alas, it's been harder to find a partner, who is into the same level of deravity as I am. And certianly one who is a sadisitic as I am masochistic.

i too love the brutal beatings and bruises that cum with it. i can give more to men who abuse me the hardest and destroy my throat and hole . 

31 minutes ago, manseeker said:

i too love the brutal beatings and bruises that cum with it. i can give more to men who abuse me the hardest and destroy my throat and hole . 

This. I get off on being hurt. I hate it, but will always submit to it.

Hi all.

I find it difficult to truly find a top who can keep uping the levels of pain.

A lot are keen. But a slap here a hit there and their she blows. 

4 yrs ago i was at the beginning of a relationship that looked the real deal. He loved using creams herbs to make my life truly painful.

But he got sick and went back to his home town for support.  

I seem to have a body that although i get nervous anxious stressed about a new top dom. It starts off feeling it. But my senses readjust.  And i need him to keep pushing.

That man i have trouble finding. But i am having a painful fun time looking for him.

One day i should sit with someone and truly find out for my need for pain for me to enjoy being fucked. As it hurts. Lol.

19 minutes ago, bocini said:

Hi all.

I find it difficult to truly find a top who can keep uping the levels of pain.

A lot are keen. But a slap here a hit there and their she blows. 

4 yrs ago i was at the beginning of a relationship that looked the real deal. He loved using creams herbs to make my life truly painful.

But he got sick and went back to his home town for support.  

I seem to have a body that although i get nervous anxious stressed about a new top dom. It starts off feeling it. But my senses readjust.  And i need him to keep pushing.

That man i have trouble finding. But i am having a painful fun time looking for him.

One day i should sit with someone and truly find out for my need for pain for me to enjoy being fucked. As it hurts. Lol.

Great post . Like you i seek such a DOM / TOP. It is important that they can read you when the abuse starts. Facial expression, tension in the body , are all good visuals for moving forward and backing off just a little before pushing forward. When being fisted a GREAT TOPcan look in the bottoms eyes and can tell if he can go deeper or hold there . 

12 hours ago, Collar4chemboys said:

So what I also know about u is u talk a lot of fantasy but you are not as sexually active as you say you are, you have multiple accts that you created to boost this pain accct of yiyra and its been working quite well for u event though in reality all u do is fantasize about these stores and then imagine its you and post on forums pretending u went thru them. This is like the last forum allow u to do that after being kicked off many... I know people tried to book u and u either unite or no show... And at bath house u weird people out because us how up in a dress... Claim To be MTF when u don't know what that is... You know MTF is an actual Gender not a kink. I have friends close friends that u insulted because they were actual MTF or FTM, you don't seems to umderstad there is a difference between a transvestite and a transsexual  vs a Transgender.. One is a kink the other is not..  You are a transvestite not MTF... It may help u to get back into bathhouse if start showing some. Respect to Transnpeople. 

I have never once showed up to a bathhouse in a dress. I generally always show up in tiny bootie shorts unless its cold out. the same way I show up for pump n dumps unless they want me in a mini skirt. bathhouses actually do not allow admittance to crossdressers. some won't even permit nail polish. also I am not mtf or transgender our a transvestite or a drag queen.i am simple a very femme gay boy and a t-girl cumdump whore.i dress however men want me to when they use me.

Edited by LittleCumSewer
  • Haha 1

19 hours ago, SuzySissySlut said:

407_1000.jpg.2390f359610a55b05e28638cda838ed8.jpg424_1000.jpg.bcc8f3d7e3ab8d715ae9b84907e5f4c7.jpg432_1000.jpg.35ceb5468c1815cfd56662f313f72b1a.jpg

Looks beautiful. I bet you spread your legs swiftly and obiediently after receiving such "attention". I love the colours.

12 minutes ago, manseeker said:

As hard as you want to give it . I’ll take it and love it . Subspace is best 

182144AF-A390-42FC-9B0D-1AFEB97DEE10.jpeg

D704C20A-8FCB-4889-BBCB-D48D150D8372.jpeg

E7B430FF-B4D2-4BE4-BB30-16CCB48AF291.jpeg

Im desperate to be fucked by a Top wearing a cruel condom - Get my flying and fuck me up

lick it and stick it in my ass without easing in.

love it when a guy is already hard or immediately after he uses my mouth to get up, turns me right around and dives right in.

hung or thick guys slamming right into my hole make my knees buckle.

balls deep in and out is a sensation that nothing compares to.

when he's almost done, it's a massive turn on if he just stays deep inside til he cums.

i hate when a load leaks out right after a fuck unless another guy is about to get it in.