Access to Non-Fiction HIV Fetish & Chem Sex Is Now Opt-In For All Users

rawTOP

• Administrators

I'm changing who can access what on the site. Don't worry, if you want to see everything, you still can, you just have to jump through a couple of simple hoops. The Backroom is being locked down. By default people won't see what's in it. You now have to explicitly say you want to see HIV Fetish and Chem Sex stuff. It's not hard to do…

Click on "Settings" in the upper right corner.

In the sidebar, click on "Permission Groups" under "My Account".

Then click the options for "Chem Sex" and/or "HIV Fetish / Bug Chasing / Gift Giving", and then click "Join Group" and that will give you access. There's another option for "User Groups" - they're generally restricted because they're a bit of a free-for-all.

Why is this happening? Simple - some people are turned off and offended when they see things like bug chasing. The solution I've implemented should offend no one, but still gives you easy access to whatever you want to see. (I'm kicking myself that I didn't figure out how to do this sooner!)

• Administrators

One thing that's interesting is that about 15% of the people who are choosing to be permissioned to see bug chasing and gift giving stuff are choosing not to be permissioned for the chem sex stuff or groups. So the good news is that people are filtering out the stuff they don't want to see, which means they should like the site better than they did before.

So really there is no excuse for someone to post some lecture about the terrible things spoken of in those forums because they could not have "accidentally" clicked into that forum and gotten the shock of seeing such perverted nasty things written.

Yeah thanks for doing this Rawtop.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.