an upward curved cock

fun

For me, it would depend on how long the upwardly curved cock is. If it's 7"+ I think I'd like to be on my back so the hard cock would have constant contact with my prostate. If the cock was average length or shorter, it'd be hot to be on my knees with my ass up, so I could relax my hole and push out, bringing my prostate in contact with the underside of the hard cock. Net, net bottom line: any position that'd get the length of the hard cock to rub over my butt nut as opposed to jabbing at it would get me hot and therefore the best ride for the Top.

Although my favorite position is doggie style and my second favorite is me on top (third is spooning) if a cok has a true firm upward bend to it (HOT!) then flat on my back with my heels on his shoulders is best. Though I am always willing to experiment to see which position is best for both of us.

Guest Raxi Starbeam

My current crush has a nice thick upward curved cock. I was on my back both times with my legs over his shoulders, and it felt amazing. If I went to doggy style or ass up face down, I wouldn't feel it hitting my prostate as often, but my ass being stretched would still feel nice. Though, I think I'd prefer on my back more to any position. Unless it's anon, then I'm on my stomach facing away from them :P

The time I encountered that cock he was rock rock hard and it really had a huge upward bend to it and about average 6 in length. I was in a booth so after i sucked him a while (the curve made that great) i turned around and gave it up doggie with me kneeling on the bench and him standing behind me. Neither of us had much anal experience. His cock was so curved it was real hard to get him in to me fully, i finally had to check back on him real hard and tell him to jam it in. I know my prostrate is only 3 or 4 inches in i can tell by my fingers, but I think due to that curved cock I could never really feel it on my prostrate. After reading this thread now i wished that I would have tried to get on my back- a nice curved cock probably would have raked across my prostrate and sent me into orbit.

Next time I'll try that if I ever encounter one again.

Edited by fun

Guest 24collegekid420

I love upwards bent cocks love the feeling of it when it's in my ass. I feel it hit all new different sections and areas of my internal ass. Any way feels amazing.

I think missionary would be best for that. You can also do doggie style, Upward curved cocks are pretty versatile, now downward curved cocksa are a diffent story. I tried to get fucked by a downward curved cocka once at a bathhouse and he couldn't get it in doing missionary so he got frustrated and left.