Drugged Up Trashy Slut Finds His True Calling

asncumbucket

Part I

I wasn’t always a piece of garbage. I once had been brought up in a nice conservative, middle class household and was track for a college career and a nice job someday into the future, but being a true-born trashy Asian slut I couldn’t resist the temptation of the pipe. It started out with weed, buying by the gram and smoking out of a bowl, escalated to buying ounces and taking monster hits out of grav bongs, then I would hop in my car, recklessly drive to a stranger’s house, and let him fuck me. Anything to get some dick, I didn’t care who it was, but I liked daddies and middle-aged men the most. Daddies are so much hornier, the way they touch your skin with their coarse, hungry hands. Then one day I was smoking with a 42-year-old daddy before we fucked. He was a big guy, about 5’11”, a little guido-looking with his hair gelled up, deep spray tan, gigantic muscles, and shades. He was wearing a tight black wife-beater, tight white pants, and flip flops. He pulled out a glass pipe and asked, “You into T?”

“What’s that?” I asked, ready to try any drug he was about to offer.

“Ever heard of crystal meth?” he asked, raising his eyebrows and shaking a little bag of white shards in front of me. I stared at it hungrily. I had tried molly and ecstasy before, but meth was a trashy drug, a drug I pictured wasted, twisted lowlifes smoke in trailers. I had never known it was even around in the area.

“Hell yeah,” I responded. I was already high as I ever was, barely able to respond to his questions, but I snorted a line of coke a few minutes ago and was wide awake. My breaths were getting heavy and slow and I was getting tingly sensations all over my body. Hell I was horny. He took a small straw and measured out a few small crystals into the pipe. Little did I know how much and how potent those few shards actually turned out to be. Daddy showed me the ropes.

“Here, hold the pipe to your lips and just tilt it sideways. I’m going to light and wait for the crystals to swirl around in the bowl. I’ll tell you when to start sucking.” He lit the lighter and held the flame just below the bowl. A few seconds passed and swirls start forming, getting thicker, until the bowl was a cloud of smoke so thick it was almost yellow.

“Suck slowly, let it stream in through your mouth,” he instructed. I let the smoke trickle into my body, but it didn’t stop. The thick white smoke wasn’t thinning, so I sucked just a little bit harder. A rush of chemicals (it smelled like it) smacked me, but he gently held my face and told me to stay on the pipe. I sucked, and just coughed the T out of my nostrils. Finally, I left the pipe and sprayed the room with a brilliant cloud of thick white smoke that hung over our heads.

“Fuck yeah, you cheap cunt,” Daddy growled. “You’re gonna get tweaked out tonight.” He himself took a small hit. He was saving it for me. He had plans for me. I took four more big hits, then he repacked the bowl and torched it, casually sucking in more smoke than I imagined possible. He grabbed me by the hair, pulled my lips to his, and shot gunned it into me. My head was spinning from the weed and the meth, and my skin felt like my whole body was meant to be penetrated in any way possible. I was unbearably horny. I had worn tight denim shorts that sagged below my g-string and a spaghetti strap cropped to my chest to reveal a small 4-pack.

“Feeling good?” he asked.

“Feeling dirty,” I purred. I crawled onto his bed dangled my head over the side. Guido Dad didn’t take off his pants, simply unzipping the fly to unleash a massive 8 inch meat rod with a giant thick head. I had prepared for this, with a painfully large butt plug crammed in my ass on the drive here.

“You ready for this? My little slut?” He lit up a cigarette and slid his cock down my throat. It slid clumsily over my tongue, far too big for my mouth. The head was larger than a large strawberry. He pulled my mouth open and went deeper, resting the head until it just tickled the back of my throat. I slurped my tongue frantically along the top, trying to lick at the delicious head. He grabbed the sides of my face and slowly fucked me as I slurped his dick. It ached my jaws, but it was worth it. It smelled like his musk, and there was a light amount of hair around the base of his dick.

After a few moments he would take out his dick and pour some water down my throat; my mouth was getting dry from the high. My mind was blown, the meth had opened up a nirvana for me while Guido Dad’s dick was pounding my throat and face until I gagged and spluttered thick globs of saliva over my face. This was what I was meant to do.

I thought I had no purpose in life, but this was it. He pulled his dick out of my mouth and fed me a little more water. By now his dick was slobbering wet and drooping threads of saliva over my face. He smelled of fresh cigarettes, it was incredibly sexy. The room was spinning as I lay there panting, my face covered in his sweaty hairy balls. My face and chest felt hot and my heart was pounding quickly.

“Fuck you, you’re just a hole, aren’t you?” He grumbled. “You live at home with Mommy and Daddy, boy?”

“No,” I gasped, globs of spit flowing from my open mouth, down to my cheeks, and sticking onto his balls.

“Good, cuz you’re not gonna see them for a while. I have bigger plans for you,” he grunted. He looked so hot in that wife beater. His face looked sadistic, like he was taking pleasure in seeing how much he’s degraded me with just ten minutes of deep throat. “I’m not gonna let some hungry nineteen-year-old pussy go to waste like this.” I was OK with that. I was ready to sign myself over to him to be his whore, his property that he can use and rent, a place where he dumps his loads.

His dick was now rock hard, a magnificent club of meat, a deadly sperm gun. He emptied his little bag into his silicon lube, shook it up, and started liberally applying it to my hole along with motor oil.

“After I fuck this trashy little butt, I’m going to make a few bucks off of you,” he grunted. “But I’m not going to do it without your consent. If you want me to be your pimp daddy, it’s for life until I’m done with that hole. If you agree to this, there’s no turning back. I own you, and I’ll drug you up with meth, pot, poppers, and crack everyday, and you will serve any man who needs a pussy. I’ll make sure you’re black-out high every minute you’re awake. I’ll have you gangbanged in motel rooms, take a quick load in a public bathroom, tied up in bathhouses, maybe even parties here. You are a worthless, trashy, tweaked up cumdump, and you know it. So what do you say?”

My head was spinning, and the moments between blinks started feeling very long. Holy shit, I was flying.

“Hell yeah,” I moaned through my sloppy wetness. He grinned like a devil. This guy was a bad man, alright, but everything he said was true. I knew why I was put on this earth now, and he was going to guide me to my ultimate goal: to just be a fuckhole, that is what boys are meant to do for men, and that is all I’m worth.

“Before I wreck that little slit permanently, I’m gonna reward you for your answer,” he said. He reached into his drawer and pulled out a dirty sock and a bottle of Maximum Impact, sprayed it, and slammed it over my face. A rush of chemicals was flooding into my system, and all of a sudden there was nothing. I ass was on fire, desperate for cock, and I moaned under the sock as the impact continued to attack me, funneling sluttiness into my blood. I had blacked out and my eyes stared into nothingness as Guido Dad removed the sock, and I could barely hear I was so tweaked out and fucked up. I could see him prepare a syringe above my head, but the room was spinning so fast, I couldn’t focus on it. I felt a sudden tightness on my arm.

“Flex,” he commanded, and I responded, and he tied a belt around my bicep. I heard him moving around me and slowly inserted the needle into a large vein. I felt the prick, but my body was so relaxed I didn’t even react. I felt it take back some blood, then go deeper, deeper, deeper...

• Like 25
  • Upvote 18
  • Piggy 3

Part II

I felt heat spring to the tips of my fingers, roar up my chest, and slap me in the face as he removed the tourniquet from my arm. Suddenly, I ran out of air, and I panicked, coughing madly and too fucked up to recover. I felt like all the blood in my body was rushing to my asshole. I felt hot, insatiable. Guido Dad, who told me to call him Giovanni, slammed himself too as I adapted to my new, unbelievable high. I was in pig heaven.

Giovanni bent down above my head. I could barely see his face; his shades were still on. He rolled up a large wad of spit in his mouth and spat it all over my face.

“Alright, trash. Get on your back and open those legs like the fucked up slut you are,” he commanded. I eagerly leapt to the back of the bed, lifted my legs in the air, and opened wide. I dug my fingers into my ass cheeks and pulled them apart as if to beg for his dick.

“Daddy, please,” I moaned, hazy from the drugs and having been starved from dick up until now. The Maximum Impact had hit me hard, and I still had unbelievable amounts of THC in my system in addition to the T. “Fuck my hole. Shred my pussy. Knock me up with your daddy sperm!” He took a final puff from his cigarette, ashed it, and climbed onto the bed. His white pants were so tight they showed off every giant muscle in his legs. His thighs and calves were chiseled beyond belief. He took off his flip flops to reveal deep tan lines on his feet. His chest was enormous, hovering over my body. He removed his shades. His pupils were heavily dilated from the drugs, and he looked at me coldly, like I was just some fucked up twink he found at the baths and is about to breed behind a dumpster. He spat on me again, and I groaned, my face now covered with a thick, sticky layer of both of our spit.

“You want this cock slutboy? You want this giant meat abusing and tearing up that tight little Asian pussy? Tell me how much you want it, and maybe I’ll be good to you,” he said, grinning.

“Fuck my pussy! Tear me apart! My body is just a hole for you, I want you to fuck me until my body expires! Just fuck me!” I practically screamed. My ass puckered as he applied more T-laced lube in and around my ass, then on his cock.

“Stupid bitch. I was never going to show you mercy,” he laughed as he rammed his cock into my ass. I yelled in shock and sheer pleasure, my toes uncurled and my feet were fully flexed. My legs bucked at the impact of his cock. Giovanni was horny alright, and I was proud to be the hole that would drain him of his cum.

“FUUUUCK!” I yelped, and he thrust slowly a few times, letting my ass muscles quickly loosen around his giant meat. Then, he began to pump. He grabbed my ankles and spread them as wide as possible, as if he was trying to open up my hole as he ripped through it. His cock was so big and thick it felt like it filled every air space in my ass.

“Oh! Yeah! Fuck! Me! Just! Like! That!” I gasped, my eyes rolling back into my head as Giovanni consummated his ownership of his new whore with brutal, loveless fucking. I moaned and gasped with each thrust as he went deeper until I felt like he was striking my stomach, but I was so high on drugs it only felt incredible, not even slightly painful. I didn’t know I could take a dick so big so deep. He would frequently spit on me as he rammed me. This was worlds better than any fuck my boyfriend has ever given me.

“You like my tool, bitch?”

“Y-Yeah,” I gasped, as he slowed his pace. He kissed me, not affectionately, but like a wolf licking his prey. Then, he pulled out completely, leaving my asshole puckering hungrily for a millisecond, before shoving the full length back in. His dick had marked my hole as its own, and he fucked me indiscriminately of how I felt, even though I was practically immune to pain and drowning in my tweaked up bliss.

“You ready for my load, bitch?” he asked, his thrusts starting to get faster.

“Hell yeah, seed me daddy! Fill me with that hot daddy load! I want your sperm in my blood, make me your FUCKING SLUT!” I roared as he lifted his leathery face to the ceiling and howled with pleasure as he squirted load after load in me. At first I didn’t feel it, but I knew he was cumming because of how he rammed his throbbing dick deeper than I imagined possible. Then, after maybe his fourth squirt of thick cum, my ass was flooding with his load, and it felt completely warm and sticky on the inside. He pulled out, a giant, thick, string of cum so thick it was almost yellow dangling off from the tip of his dick and sticking to the surface of my ass. I tightened my ass, holding in what felt like a pint of cum as he groaned and fingered me, licking wads of cum he managed to plunge out of my hole.

“Get some rest, bitch,” he said, handing me his bong and my weed so I could wind down from the drugs. He didn’t bother cleaning off his dick and zipped up his pants. “When you wake up, I got more fun for you.” He reached into his drawer, pulled out a large butt plug, and crammed it into my ass. It felt wide at the bottom, but it was easy to take compared to his dick. He was keeping my ass lubed up with his cum for my next fuck.

• Like 20
  • Upvote 12
  • Piggy 2