My Boy

RawNerd

My Boy

I hadn't seen my son since my wife threw me out 6 years ago after she caught me fucking our 20 year old brother. The only reason we got married was the fact that I knocked her up and I only fucked her cause I was trying to see if I could be with a woman. The entire time we were fucking I was thinking of her brother. So at the age of 18 we married and tried to make a go of it, but I couldn't resist a nice cock.

After we split I turned to the wild side of things and began to party. I started off snorting Tina. After a short time I switched to smoking when the night came that a buddy of mine convinced me to try slamming. That night changed my life. Not only did I learn to embrace Tina I also got knocked up with my friend’s bugs.

Now I was responsible for my 18 years old son since his mother was killed in a car accident. I kept in contact the best I could sending him a yearly birthday and Christmas gifts. I would get the customary thank you card back but my ex-wife never wanted me to have any more contact then that after she discovered I was really gay.

After picking up Sean and bringing him to my one bedroom apartment he wondered where he would sleep. I offered him my bedroom and I told him I would sleep in the living room sleeper sofa until we could get a larger place.

Since I lived in the same area as his high school he could have remained there but asked if He could change schools for the last half of the school year. I agreed to his request without much thought, but there was something about Sean that struck me, he seemed to be more family than by DNA. He wore a rainbow colored wrist band on both wrists and had his hair brightly colored. I decided not to pry and we went about settling into our home.

As the work week ended I would normally be preparing to party with my friends but instead I was going to spend it getting to know my son. I came home from work early on Friday getting to the apartment before Sean got home from school. I decided to take a shower to wash away the hard day’s sweat that I had worked up that day.

As I was relaxing under the spray of the warm water I heard the bathroom door pushed open. I casually looked over to see Sean watching me as I rubbed soap over my body. For a 37 year old man I was in good shape. I was still had a lean, swimmers build from working out at the gym a few times a week standing at 6 feet tall, I weighed a buck-eighty. I could tell Sean was enjoying what he saw as I soaped up my semi-hard cock that easily grows to 8” when hard.

As I rinsed myself off I heard Sean knock and clear his throat. He let me know he needed to take a leak and I told him that we’re both men, he didn't need to knock if he needed to use the can. He came in and I watched through the cloudy shower door as he tried to piss with a semi-hard cock. I then began to see Sean in a different light. At just shy of 6’, he had a lean, thin build and looked to have a grower between his legs like his old man.

I finished my shower before he could begin his piss and stepped out to dry off as he tried to hide his excitement. There was no avoiding it any longer, he turned to face me with his cock hanging out when he looked as my cock and licked his lips. I asked him if he saw anything he liked and he simply nodded his head yes and his eyes were locked on my growing cock.

Without a word he dropped to his knees and licked my cock as I ran my hands through his hair. I wanted to take him right then and there but my status had me holding back. I couldn't resist his hot mouth as he worked my cock with an expertise that had me blowing my load down his throat in not time. After he cleaned my cock off I looked down at him and let him know that we needed to talk.

• Like 15
  • Upvote 15

I couldn't resist his hot mouth as he worked my cock with an expertise that had me blowing my load down his throat in no time. After he cleaned my cock off I looked down at him and let him know that we needed to talk.

After my son had finished sucking a load out of my cock he disappeared into the bedroom as I finished drying off. I walked naked into the bedroom to find him lighting up my Tina pipe as I slowly walked across the room to join him on the bed. He took a couple big hits and handed the pipe to me. I followed his lead and took a could hits of my own.

I asked him how long he knew. The question had a double meaning, one was about his own sexuality and the second was about his knowledge of mine. He answered both meaning by telling me he knew about my being gay from his mother’s conversations with her friends. Sean knew about his being gay since he was 13 when he was abused by one of my ex’s boyfriends who got Sean to suck his cock while his mom was at work and unavailable to take care of his needs.

He went on to tell me that he found my pipe and stash when he was snooping around the apartment one afternoon and knew that we’d get along just fine. He also told me that he wanted me to take his cherry and breed him. I cautiously told him he may not want that from me only to be told as he took another hit from the pipe that he knew exactly what he was asking me. I looked into his eyes and knew he knew what he was asking. As I kissed him he wrapped his arms around me as he lay back and allowed me to climb on top of his slim frame.

It didn't take me long to respond as my cock began to harden again. As we kissed he looked me in the eyes and almost pleaded me to seed him but not before he pulled out a couple points from under a pillow as he asked me to slam him up and use him all weekend. I didn't ask him anything more.

As I prepped a point for him (and one for me) I explained how to prepare a point. I then asked him if he’d like to meet some of my friends. He shook his head yes and asked if I might take him to the local baths as well that weekend. A smile came to his face as I had his point in hand. I fixed the tourniquet on his arm and looked for a good vein. Sean watched as I explained to him how to administer. I stuck the point in his arm and drew back to register a flash of blood to make sure I was in the vein. I then emptied the contents into his arm and pulled the tourniquet from his arm and watched his reaction.

Sean coughed out hard as the slam hit him hard. I prepped a good strong one for his fist slam. Sean began to suck me hardening cock as I applied the tourniquet to my arm. He had my hard 8” down his throat as I registered the flash and emptied the slam into my own arm. I pulled the tourniquet and coughed out as Sean was eagerly swallowing my cock.

I flipped us around so Sean could continue sucking my cock while I began to rim his eager ass. He couldn't keep my cock in his mouth as he began to uncontrollably moan. I continued to lick his sweet tasting ass as he moaned and began to beg for me to fuck him. I wasn't one to disappoint my boy and flipped him on his back as I placed his calves on my shoulders. I placed my semi-slick cock with his semi-wet hole and began to push my way inside as I kissed Sean.

As our kiss broke Sean looked up at my with a slight look of anguish and pain in his eyes. I continued to work my cock into his hole letting him know that that was all the lube he was going to get as I set to fuck away his cherry. As I began to bottom out balls deep inside my boy’s hole I grabbed the pipe and light the torch.

I let Sean know that we were going to shotgun this hit and he was eager to try. I began to draw back a very big hit of Tina and then sealed my mouth over my boy’s as I exhaled the smoke into his lungs which Sean returned the smoke to my own lungs. The exchange went back and forth several times until we both were in need of oxygen.

After a good shotgun Sean seemed to be more at ease as I began to fuck at his tight hole. I fucked away at Sean’s hole I could tell I was tearing him up a little bit, not too much, but just enough to be sure his hole would be more accepting to my poz seed.

I could see it in Sean’s eyes that he was enjoying his first fuck and it didn't take long until I was really giving him a pounding he was beginning for when I couldn't’t hold back any longer and blew my poz seed inside his neg cunt.

• Like 17
  • Upvote 15
  • Piggy 1

I could see it in Sean’s eyes that he was enjoying his first fuck and it didn't take long until I was really giving him a pounding he was beginning for when I couldn't hold back any longer and blew my poz seed inside his neg cunt.

After I deposited my load I had Sean nursing on my cock while I began to go through my phone texting my party buds. I let them know that I was available to party purposely omitting any information about Sean as to surprise them when we finally connected.

I heard back from a couple of my buds letting me know where the party was located. I rubbed Sean’s head letting him know that we were going out and that he should throw on some shorts and a t-shirt. He grabbed a pair of mesh basket ball shorts and a wife beater. I stopped him as he went to grab some underwear letting him know he wouldn't be needing them.

We climbed into my car. As I drove off I grabbed him by the neck and pushed his hed into my lap as he began to lick my semi-hard cock through my jeans. We pulled up to a modest house a few miles away and I led Sean inside where we found one of our bottoms in the sling getting used hard. I recognized him as a 20 year old we had recently pozzed a few weeks ago. I figured he’d have a high viral load by this point good enough to help poz my Sean.

I introduced Sean to my 5 buds there and suggested that we get him in the sling. The bottom boy was a little disappointed until we told him that he’d get to chance to fuck my boy. Someone produced some Caverject for our bottom boy as Sean got comfortable in the sling. I fixed him a good slam that would have him so fucked up he’d have little clue as to the time he would be spending in the sling.

Our bottom boy turned top couldn't wait to fuck my boy and got between Sean’s legs as I began to administer Sean’s slam. I barely finished as he began to fuck my boy with his 7” piece of meat. I imagined he becoming friends with my boy and (between the two of them) pozzing a number of neg twinks.

While Sean was getting his neg ass fucked full of very toxic cum I let my buddies know what had happened that afternoon that had me fucking my own son. I could see their cocks stiffen as I told them about his excellent blow job and his first slam.

Everyone gathered around Sean as he received a good fucking and a toxic load from our bottom turned top. After he finished up another bud took his place while Sean was fed cock. One by one each of my buds (along with myself) seeded Sean’s hole to the point he had cum leaking out onto the floor.

As the sun peaked through the windows our bottom boy who first seeded Sean when we arrived began to eat the dripping cum from my boy’s hole. Once he had enough cum in his mouth he approached Sean’s head and spit the cum from his mouth into Sean’s right before he kissed him. The two spoke as Sean climbed out of the sling. It was Saturday afternoon and I knew that the baths would be getting a little busy soon. Sean and his new friend exchanged numbers as they dressed and we were off to the baths.

• Like 16
  • Upvote 15