My Boy

RawNerd

As the sun peaked through the windows our bottom boy who first seeded Sean when we arrived began to eat the dripping cum from my boy’s hole. Once he had enough cum in his mouth he approached Sean’s head and spit the cum from his mouth into Sean’s right before he kissed him. The two spoke as Sean climbed out of the sling. It was Saturday afternoon and I knew that the baths would be getting a little busy soon. Sean and his new friend exchanged numbers as they dressed and we were off to the baths.

Sean and our groups bottom boy, who we learned was named Jonathon, sat in the back seat of my car and made out as I drove us to the bathhouse. I did my best to peak at them as the two young men swapped spit and blow jobs.

We arrived at the bathhouse and the parking lot was packed. I knew it was going to be a good night, I just hoped they had a room available. We walked in and found a member of our group working the counter that night. He cut me a deal on a large room as we dropped our clothes off in the lockers and proceeded to find our room.

Once in the room I prepared some points for the boys and slammed them up hard. I then did mine and left them in the room as I went to find the dry erase board where I wrote that I had two bottom boys who were taking loads with our room number.

I got back to our room to find the boys 69'ing with their limp Tina dicks. I told them to get on all fours and have their asses face the door as I left it wide open. I then proceeded to switch off fucking Sean and Jonathon as guys walked by the open room. It didn't take long for the word to spread and in no time there was a line to fuck the boys.

I climbed on the bed near the boys head so that they could take turns sucking my cock as they got fucked. While the action was going on one of the guys who came into the room to fuck asked me if both of them were my boys. I looked up at him and simply answered that they weren't just my boys, but my sons.

Both boys looked up at me and I got a smile from Jonathon just before the two kissed and resumed working my cock. I knew about Jonathon’s background, he left home when he was 16 or 17 and began to hustle to survive. I had thought about taking him in before but it seemed a little strange to me until Sean came to live with me. I knew I could get him a job where I worked and help him get off the streets.

The boys took a lot of cum that night to where it was dripping from their holes, although I think there was more dripping from Sean’s hole than Jonathon’s. As the crowd began to thin out I knew the time was drifting into Sunday.

I asked the boys if they had had enough and wasn't surprised to hear Sean say that he was getting a little sore and Jonathon was eager for more. I got up and closed the door before I rummaged through my bag for the last dose of Caverject I picked up at the party the day before.

I had Jonathon lie on his back as I gave the injection to Sean. Sean climbed back on the bed and straddled Jonathon’s chest so that he could feed him is drugged up cock. I pulled out my video recorder (I always took it to partied for just the purpose, to video guys fucking )as I could see Sean’s cock respond as the drug worked quickly.

Once Sean was rock hard I notice that he didn't just inherit my gay gene, buy my large cock. Sean moved between Jonathon’s legs where I instructed him to eat his cum filled ass. Sean was quick to comply as he pushed Jonathon’s legs back and lick the cum dripping from his hole. He took a little time to suck some of the cum out before moving up Jonathon’s lean body. As he moved up he positioned his cock at Jonathon’s hole and slid in balls deep. Then he leaned in and shared the cum in his mouth with he adopted, big brother.

Sean slowly began to fuck as I asked him if this was his first time topping. He looked at me with a big grin and nodded yes. I could see the pleasure in his face and knew in time these two young, healthy looking boys would be pozzing unsuspecting neg boys around their age.

Jonathon was enjoying Sean’s cock working his hole as he looked up and asked if I was serious about him being his son. I told him abso-fucking-lutely. He looked up at Sean and the two kissed again. After the kiss ended it was like Jonathon read my mind when he suggested to Sean that they could play a monogamous negative couple and work to poz them. I could see the wheels turning in Sean’s head he began to fuck Jonathon a little harder causing a moan and grunt to escape from his lips with each thrust.

I don’t know if it was the Tina or what, because Sean had good stamina. There were times were Sean would power fuck into Jonathon where I thought he was going to cum. After a good two hours Sean began to pant very heavily and slammed back into Jonathon as it was very evident he was cumming.

Sean pulled out and collapsed on the bed as Jonathon quickly moved to clean Sean’s cum covered cock. As Sean’s cock was cleaned I leaned down and kissed my son and commented what a strong orgasm he must have felt while fucking non-stop for a couple hours. Jonathon had a lot more cum dripping from his well fucked ass.

Once Sean caught his breath I was surprised to discover that he had dropped more than one load inside Jonathon. Jonathon commented that he could feel Sean’s cock pulse inside him as he continued to fuck. It was approaching Sunday afternoon when we cleaned up and headed home.

• Like 13
  • Upvote 15

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...