2014 Load Tally

Guest Raxi Starbeam

For December

Loads Taken (Anal) = 25

Loads Taken (Oral) = 1

2014 Totals

Loads Taken (Anal) = 175

*I really didn't start the year with a goal in mind just for curiousity wanted to see how many I took during the course of a year. But as I started to add them up it really did encouragement to seek out more and more. My goal for 2015 is 200.

Loads Taken (Oral) = 22

*My oral goal for 2015 is 50, got some work to do!

Total Anal and Oral = 197

*2015 total goal is 250 combined

Happy Breeding!

• 4 years later...
On 1/1/2015 at 12:26 PM, BuckTorro said:

My final lodacount for 2014: 535!

Was an awesome year, full of lots of sperm. All 535 of those loads went in my ass. As far as I'm concerned, if it's not in my butt it doesn't count.

Looking forward to an even cummier 2015. My pimp daddy has set my load goal for 600 this year, which is about 2 loads a day, oir 14 a week, which is totally doable for me. Time to bend over and start taking!

I need a pimp daddy. Where in LA can I get one?

• 6 months later...
On 1/1/2014 at 10:49 AM, babyeddie71 said:

as far as giving loads I gave my boy 2 loads last night around 1 am then this morning around 4 am I fucked my boy again while he drove his hard cock balls deep into a hot young drunk bottom boy who was begging to be fucked as hard as he could. I loved the way my boys hole felt as it tightened around my cock as he filled the boy with his hot spunk. I liked it even more when I kept fucking my boy forcing him to keep his cock in that well fucked hole.

By the time I shot my load the other bottom was begging to be fucked again, My boy said he needed to piss and if I keep fucking him he was going to piss all over, so I kept it up until he filled that hot bottom with his hot piss just as he fineshed I shot my 3rd load of the night into my boys guts.

We got the other boys number and cant wait to get him over here tied down to the fuck bench for a hot gangbang

Have me over for a ganging too sometime sexy