Fooling Around When His Boyfriend Was Out Of Town

• Administrators

I'm a 22 year old male, in a monogamous relationship. The boy and I had been having a dry spell from sex for a while and I was really craving some cock. The boyfriend had gone out of town for the weekend, so I decided to hop online and find some hot action to curb my needs.

It was a busy weekend and I had been working a lot, but finally found sometime on Sunday night. I cruised all the regular sites, and found a hot older top on manhunt, who was about 6'2, brownish hair, blue eyes, muscular build, dom top, and best of all, an 8.5" cock which looked as thick as it was long. I emailed him and had a response right away saying he would love to meet up, get inside my tight little cunt and take all my cares away. He said he'd bring the condoms, lube, and cum.

When he got to my place, he was exactly as pictured and couldn't wait to get into his track shorts to see if he truly was packing. We started making out, and found our way to the bed I share with my partner. I sucked his massive cock and tasted precum oozing from the tip like a faucet. He had his hands all over me and I could feel myself losing it. "I want to fuck you" he whispered in my ear. "Sounds great - wrap it up, and lets get to it!" He went searching for the condom in his wallet . . . "Shit, I forgot I used the condoms that I store in here!" "Damn!" I thought, but told him "Alright, well, get over here and we'll get off without penetration." So he climbed back on the bed and we continued to make out.

We had gotten so aroused that I found myself spreading my legs for this stranger without even realizing. We had positioned ourselves so that he could easily have maneuvered that fuck tool inside of my throbbing cunt anytime he wanted. I justified the risk by convincing myself his bare cock won't do any harm as long as he pulled out before he came, so I grunted out as much to him, and he readily agreed.

It felt so great having that hot fuck tool in my ass, and it seemed like we could fuck forever. That is, until I thought I heard a noise from within the house. I ignored it, because it had been fairly windy that day and blamed it on the creakiness of the house. "I am getting SO fucking turned on, I'm holding back from cumming!" he told me, and we agreed again that he would pull out before he came. I then realized the noise from the house had been my boyfriend. He walked into our bedroom to find this stranger penetrating me - raw - in the bed we share. I knew I had crossed a line that could never be uncrossed. "You didn't tell me you have a boyfriend!" exclaimed the stallion who was assaulting my ass, who then turned to my boyfriend grunting "Sorry, guy - I didn't know, but just so you know, "I'm HIV+, but I haven't come in him - I'll pull out."

"You're positive?!" I freaked, feeling my whole body tense up from the sheer shock of it all. "Pull out . . ." I started, but realized that by my muscles tensing up from the stress, this had forced my pussy hard around his ever-throbbing cock. I saw his face tense up, and his whole body started to convulse. I realized that he was shooting a huge load of poison jizz inside of my unprotected hole. I could feel it burning as it shot into the depths of my being, forever bonding our DNA together. After his release of pleasure, he pulled out and everyone was silent. I then noticed that my boyfriend had stripped all his clothing off and taken out his own 7" thick rod. "I'm gonna fuck that juice inside you so it really holds on, babe"

I knew this would be the start of an even hotter relationship...

Edited by Hotload84
  • Upvote 2

• 1 year later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Fuck yeah. I dream of my boyfriend coming home and finding me getting my ass pounded and seeded by some stud. Especially if they keep fucking me after he comes in. I want him to see me used like that by some big cock. Getting my ass stretched and filled with cum right in front of him would be so hot.

• Upvote 1

That actually REALLY happened to me. I was getting my hole drilled by some guy from online and the b/f came home he drilled me deep and flooded my hole with his load. It wasn't until several weeks later that I found out he was poz. I kinda thought he was but didn't really care. I just wanted a strangers load inside me. The b/f didn't fuck me he fucked my trick. Was a hot night.