Fucking neg boys

lately I have been getting a lot of offers on A4A to breed neg ass. As a man who lived through the epidemic in the 80s & 90s and is very HIV+ myself, I have mixed emotions about fucking men who are not poz. Should I hit it? I mean some of these guys are hot. They know Im poz. Do any other poz tops here fuck negs? Could I get into trouble anyway? At the moment I stay away from these type bottoms.

Peace

Thick

• Upvote 3

You have to decide for yourself. But if they are insistent on you fucking them, then make it very clear in the email exchange that you are HIV POZ and play raw, that you will not use condoms, you will not pull out and that there is a chance that they may end up with HIV.

I have found that most neg guys who contact me on A4A or bbrts, tend to only look at a few stats and not want to see a persons status.

But here is the other question for you, what if the person has in their profile, when it comes to HIV the answer does not care. Would you still be willing to fuck them?

In this day and age, if a person is going to bareback, or engage in sex, they should also be willing to accept the risks and be under the belief that the person they are having sex with may have some STD or multiple STD's.

• Upvote 2

Guest Raxi Starbeam

Whenever I fuck around with poz guys, I always ALWAYS ask where they are with HIV. If they are undetectable, what is their CD4 count? If they have a high VL, I tell them I ONLY mess with medicated/undetectable guys, and want them to know their numbers and stay as healthy as possible. It's also my health I am thinking of when I message them.

Some poz guys have been turned off and/or offended by me asking, and try to preach to me that if I am bare fucking I'm going to get it anyway. I tell them that I have accepted the risks of bare sex, and if they get offended, it's their hang up. Or even I'm glad they did, because it forces them to be conscious of where they are with HIV. I tell them I am NOT a bug chaser, I am a load chaser, and even though I may end up with it, I am damn near taking every precaution of not catching it, aside from wearing condoms. And even then sometimes I do if the poz guy I hooked up with doesn't feel comfortable with raw fucking me. In the end, it's just sex, and that's what we both ultimately want.

Getting off my soap box, my advice is to always reiterate if they want the load in them, then tell them if you are medicated or not, and that even though you are undetectable, there is still that slim chance they can catch HIV. If they really want it, and is completely fine with getting your load in their ass, then by all means, feel free to load them up. Now, some states have laws where transmitting HIV can be considered a lethal weapon and you can go to jail for this. However, this would have be to reported by the recipient, and that would have to be one fucked up person. Take notice of their mannerisms, if they tweak, seem off putting. A lot of sociopaths can do this just because they think it's fun to ruin another persons life, even if he was totally chasing bugs to begin with. And sociopaths can seem to be your every day, average Joe on the street who seems to have his life in perfect order.

I understand your feeling and believe it's very natural thing.

You are not passing anything to them (probably) if you are undetectable.

However, still 80's crisis is still a big part of our psyche and the guilty feeling may not be removed totally.

We all talk about breeding and bug-chasing here, but it's fantasy. Not that there is some people who are really doing it, but for the most people, hurting others is not a part of desire.

I respect your honesty.

As far as you are open about your status and bb preference, there's no ethical problem.

But still your reluctance is also understandable and I think it's very humane feeling.

Do whatever as your heart goes. You don't need to fuck neg bottoms if you don't feel like it, not because it's wrong or illegal.

From my experience I check their profile and I know what I'm doing I will also ask they may not tell the truth but I do my part. I know the risks and take them and know the consequences. You seem up front and they know what they are doing enjoy and fill them up.

I think the question is what you are comfortable with. If they know you are poz and still want you to fuck them, then they are ok with it. If you are not ok with it then just be upfront with them. However, I have told guys I am Poz so they will fuck me. I don't care if the guy is poz or neg...I never ask. Do what you think is best for you.

Many (like myself sometimes) like bugchasing. We sometimes will tell you that we are neg just so that both of us get the extra kick. That being said, you should also beware of legal issues in case the guy is really neg and being poz is not what he expected...

• Upvote 1

As long as you are very upfront and honest about being poz and maybe doible checking with them about the possible transmission of it. If they say yes they understand and choose to go forward with it, id say fuck them silly. Of course YOU have to be ok knowing you possibly converted someone.

lately I have been getting a lot of offers on A4A to breed neg ass. As a man who lived through the epidemic in the 80s & 90s and is very HIV+ myself, I have mixed emotions about fucking men who are not poz. Should I hit it? I mean some of these guys are hot. They know Im poz. Do any other poz tops here fuck negs? Could I get into trouble anyway? At the moment I stay away from these type bottoms.

Peace

Thick

My main opinion is first and foremost do no harm, so dont infect them. However, you also have to take into account how likely an infection is. For example right now I am dating a HIV+ undetectable guy, I am Neg and on PrEP. We are both vers and fuck each other without condoms. For me I have no desire to become HIV+, but I am no qualms about messing around with him because statistically the risk is so low, lower in fact than if I was not on PrEP and using condoms.

With all that said I dont know what "very HIV+" means, its it means you have a high VL, and you are not on meds, I wouldn't do it, IMO its wrong, and there are plenty of guys who are poz out there to fuck. Also you can also run into legal issues with some guys possibly claiming you lied, or mislead them. Mixed emotions, and feelings of regret are common after being diagnosed. Personally I think you are risking a lot of trouble going after the bug chasing boys. IMO much of it is fantasy until reality hits. Also you lived through the worst of HIV/AIDS, do you really want to give it to someone else?