Fucking neg boys

If You do not feel comfortable about doing this then there is your answer basicly. I am a sub and was/am chaser and had guys asking me regularly for yeats to poz them. My answer is i am sub and it just is not what i am about. Happy to play but not with the aim to specificaly poz them. I have sometimes engaged a few into some indepth discussion as to have they given real thought to what may happen in various ways,the sti'sand Hepatitis that may easily also be contracted too. Then the possibilities of severe illness that can last for months and not just a bit of a flu type illness. I myself was severely ill for 3 months with the conversion sickness. 9I never expected that and took me totaly by surprise and was pretty horrific so bad almost hospitalised and 3months of hell. I usualy find after talking about those issues that most are put off and had not given very much serious thought at all to any of it. THerefore maybe you could try raising those issues too and see what happens. Either way you have no need to do anything you dont enjoy or feel good about.

Yes if you are untruthful you may well get into legal trouble big time. But sorry I was a chaser & very serious about it. THE VERY BEST DECISION I EVER MADE. & my experience is that the ones who find it a surprise weather or not they should are the ones who regret whine & even try to retaliate. EACH & every chaser I have done has thanked me repeatedly. & if that is what they are looking for someone else is just going to get to enjoy.

• Upvote 5

• 9 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest 120DaysofSodom

Its not likely youre going to get into legal trouble even if they chose to take it that far. There are so many complications that would arise, the major one being that the burden of proof is on the prosecution, which would have to verify that you are undeniably the transmitter of the virus. That is exceedingly hard. If you knowingly had HIV and chose to spit in his eye or something like that (and there were witnesses), then you could be charged with reckless endangerment, and maybe a slew of other things. It varies by state, but in some states this is only a misdemeanor, and in others, a felony. There are a great many number of states that have never even attempted to prosecute criminal HIV transmissions because it is just so difficult to prove that a crime took place. Also, was your intention to do harm? This question would heavily influence what course of action prosecution is going to take. From the sound of the OP, your intention is not to do harm, and you have done everything you can to disclose your status. There is nothing nefarious about your behavior. Additionally, his activity is also discernible on wayback machine, and im sure in the event he tried to pursue criminal charges against you, your defense would dig up more than enough dirt on him to get you off, and to make him out to be the filthy pig he really is. A jury isnt going to be so sympathetic then.

Having said all that, if youre consistent with your meds, youre more than likely not going to transmit the virus. I have had unprotected sex with another student here I attend classes with that has been poz for several years. Hes undetectable. I made the decision to let him bb me on more than a dozen occasions and the water is still clean. If youre going to have unprotected sex, youre going to come into contact with HIV. Its not a shock. Its like smoking cigarettes and wondering how you got emphysema. Being HIV+ does not disqualify you from enjoying the same activity as everybody else, but being that it is an epidemic, it is your obligation to act responsibly - so act responsibly.

• 3 weeks later...

Do it. It'll be hot for both of you. I've not gone back to a couple of poz tops who insisted on pulling out or wearing a condom. I give them two chances -- the first time they might just be gauging my interest and honesty and be reluctant to cum in me. I can understand that. But if the second time they still just happen to pull out and finish even though I have directly asked for the load, well to me that's the second strike and I'm not wasting my time on a third.

What I would say to any poz top, however, is to MAKE SURE YOU GET IT ON EMAIL/TEXT/MESSAGE in some way that you warned the bottom that you are poz, and even if one or both of you are on some kind of meds which therefore gives you a very very low transmission risk, there is still the possibility, and that they should be aware of that. 99% of guys who are knowingly fucking poz guys are gonna love having you cum in them, but having a verifiable record of the conversation that the person was fully informed of the situation should help CYA against the 1% crazies who might be out there and get cold feet later.

Personally, the guy who started this thread looks pretty hot to me, I'd enjoy him cumming in my neg ass and talking dirty to me about his poz load.

• Upvote 1

I get asked a lot, too. I appreciate the request, but I don't fuck neg guys. The reason has nothing to do with qualms about their status. It's all about me getting off on another poz man's body and recharging his bug with mine.

Being totally upfront about your status and telling them that they could catch it is all you can do.  If they still want it, you have done all you can for them.  Go do them.    PozFetishPig:   I did some reading up on it and there seems to be NO medical evidence that there is such a thing as a 'recharge'.  I keep hearing this but it appears to be a medical myth  or 'old wives tale'.  I see a lot of guys saying I want your load to recharge, but hey, if you already have it, you can't recatch it as it is for life already.

• Upvote 2

I get a charge (pun intended) out of a poz Top loading my hole with his cum, medicated or otherwise.    If Thick or any other Top has disclosed he's Poz,  and a neg bottom offers the Top his hole anyway, the bottom has assumed the risk that he might convert.    The Top should fuck him silly without any guilt or compunction.

• Upvote 2

• 1 month later...

Thick, I am a neg bottom as far as I know. I enjoy groups and always bb. I don't feel I should ask a guy what his status is if I am practicing unsafe sex. I have asked poz guys to fuck me and some won't. That is there choice. If a bottom asks and wants your poz load then u should do it. When I do take a poz load I assure the poz top that I asked for it knowing full well the consequences.

• Upvote 1

I'm undetectable and have no qualms about breeding neg guys, whether or nor they're on PrEP. I'm 99% adherent to my ART and so the risk of transmission is incredibly low. I do always make sure any neg guys I seed understand what undetectable means and that it's safer, not safe, so that I know they're making an informed decision.

• Upvote 3

Like everyone said, it's about you.  But as a neg bareback bottom on prep, it's very disappointing not to get to have sex with someone that's poz because your neg.  I to am old enough to remember when and am extremely grateful to live in a time that we can live again.   I know the risk, but attraction is attraction and I want to be able to act on that.  I don't tell people I am neg at a bathhouse

• Upvote 1

For me, personally...in this hypothetical "if I was a poz top, or a neg btm...etc." scenario or any other combo, the question is always:

"Are both parties making an informed decision based on what they know at that point?"

If the answer to "Are you +/-?" is "I don't know, I was last tested a day,a week, a month, a year, before you were a twinkle in your father's eye", then answer that.

If you're gonna go bare, don't be a coward and try and weasel in another fuck with a guy who'd otherwise be unwilling because of whatever reason. Not worth it, not worth the drama and very much not worth the legal trouble.