Fucking neg boys

Whenever I meet to bottom I tend to always ask, it's not a taboo subject, the basic facts are that I am a barebacker and with that comes some risks, I will never use a condom or have one used on me. If the guy is poz I tend to still let him fuck me specially if undetectable it probably safer that a guy who doesn't know his status.

One thing I will say as a barebacker when I bottom I want my top to let go and not worry about having to pull out if your in my hole you fuck until it's full of your cum. I would never put stipulations on getting fucked. I fuck bareback because it liberating and natural and I would only want the whole experience to be that way too

• Like 3
  • Upvote 3

• 2 weeks later...

Whenever I meet to bottom I tend to always ask, it's not a taboo subject, the basic facts are that I am a barebacker and with that comes some risks, I will never use a condom or have one used on me. If the guy is poz I tend to still let him fuck me specially if undetectable it probably safer that a guy who doesn't know his status.

One thing I will say as a barebacker when I bottom I want my top to let go and not worry about having to pull out if your in my hole you fuck until it's full of your cum. I would never put stipulations on getting fucked. I fuck bareback because it liberating and natural and I would only want the whole experience to be that way too

. Couldn't agree more. I only bb and if a poz top wants to fuck me I let him. I know the risks. I also want him to enjoy it and not be hung up on pulling out. Want his toxic load as deep as he can get it.
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

I couldn`t agree more with the guys here that are for doing it to the guys and not pulling out. I`m a neg. guy and I will not put a stipulation on a poz guy when it comes to fucking me. Weather he is toxic or not I want his cum deep in me. The thought of a poz undedicated cock going into me turns me on so much. Definitely breed me with it. We are big boys here, we know the risks. The risk makes it more fun too.  

• Like 4

• 1 year later...
Guest BBBoyfromTN

A lot to unpack here. You have to live with yourself doing the deed and having that on your conscience. If you can, then go for it. I don't have a problem with it, so I do it. I understand your point about the AIDS crisis in the early days and how guys would do anything to stay neg and now that's flipped where it's a treatable chronic disease, albeit not a fun one, and there's preventative treatments like Prep. It seems to run counter to what was preached at you all these years. I've never known that or experienced that so I can understand, but probably not fully. Yeah, you want to make sure you have some documentation on email or text where they're asking for it...I do that too. Make sure you're clear about whether you're undetectable or detectable as some chasers only want undetectable loads. Me personally? I have no problem breeding a guy if that's what he wants. 

• 3 years later...

a one night stand. i want get fucked safe - my top say : i fuck only raw. he take me  ............. raw. he makes me to a bareback bottom

he fuck me hard and deep. he say me:  I want shoot my cum deep in you ................ The poz top  fill me with yout toxic load

• Like 1

This bareback bottom has really had a hard time finding a poz(UD or unmedicated) that is willing to fuck a negative guy like me. Most will not respond...only one had flat out said he wouldn’t fuck a neg guy. I have one older guy who(just today) left his second load in me and I think this is the beginning of a good ongoing deal for both of us. 

• Upvote 1

Speaking as a negative guy who has happily been fucked by poz guys (and vice versa), I have no problem with this. I have even been fucked bare by poz guys; they have even given me their loads.

The big concern, I suppose, is that I am doing this because I know the science of undetectability. Condomless sex with undetectable guys is just another form of safer sex, if one I would have had difficulty imagining a decade ago.

I suppose another issue is that my undetectable partners know where I am coming from. Very few of any of the poz people I play with would do this if they thought I was trying to get infected from them. Never mind that undetectable guys cannot pass on HIV, they just do not want to hurt other people this way.

• Upvote 3

Being undetectable on meds I play with neg guys often. I always disclose and let them know I fuck bare only.  As previous commentators wrote, fucking bare with an undetectable guy is a form of safe sex -- at least when it cums to HIV. And most undetectable guys get tested regularly so I don't see any reason for undetectable and neg guys not to fuck.

30 minutes ago, ballerva said:

Being undetectable on meds I play with neg guys often. I always disclose and let them know I fuck bare only.  As previous commentators wrote, fucking bare with an undetectable guy is a form of safe sex -- at least when it cums to HIV. And most undetectable guys get tested regularly so I don't see any reason for undetectable and neg guys not to fuck.

Well said

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, ballerva said:

It did take me a lot of time to get my head around the idea.

Safer sex with condoms is something I had no problem with; fucking positive guys with condoms, similarly, was something I was OK with, once I thought about it. (If most HIV transmissions occur after people are infected, before they know never mind get treated, and if I used condoms anyway, I saw no elevated risk.)

Dropping condoms altogether with undetectable guys did strike me as huge, because it was counterintuitive. But, yes, I have now come to the conclusion that it can make perfect sense to have condomless sex with undetectable guys and condomed sex with others. That's the strategy that I use, mostly, with the big exception being that PrEP users are also in that first category.

I have found that some undetectable guys have been reluctant to fuck with negative guys. It makes sense: Ignoring the legal consequences of HIV transmission, contracting HIV and suffering from AIDS have been deeply traumatic events for them, as individuals and as people who live in communities hit by the epidemic. That I tend to go for older guys makes it likely I will run into people who have suffered. Of course they wouldn't want to risk passing on the cause of their hurt to others.

That's why I tend to be clear in talking to them, about my understanding of what undetectability means. I also try to be as frank as possible at my end, including about STDs if it comes up. Turnabout is fair play, right?

I think that I can say pretty conclusively that if I approached any of my undetectable partners asking me to give them their toxic sperm and to knock me up, even know with the history that we have built up, they would not be turned on. It might even be enough to wreck our friendships. Doing that as a cold open to them would simply have made anything between us impossible from the start--giving their partners HIV is just not a turn-on for them.

This bottom enjoys all bare cocks and accepts all loads when getting fucked. At this point, I don’t get fucked as much as I want to and need to. I have several FBs and two of them are poz UD. I have been actively seek new poz UD FBs, but around here there are reluctant to play with a neg guy like myself. I keep searching and will work on more breedings by my 2 UD friends in the future.

• 2 years later...

I am a neg Top, whoring around with anon bottoms. I like them to know their status and i like them to be poz. most of them are undetectable and the risk of maybe some of them or the cum-loads inside them are not is an extra orgasm ;) They all love to get my neg load

• Like 1

On 1/1/2014 at 7:26 PM, thick said:

lately I have been getting a lot of offers on A4A to breed neg ass. As a man who lived through the epidemic in the 80s & 90s and is very HIV+ myself, I have mixed emotions about fucking men who are not poz. Should I hit it? I mean some of these guys are hot. They know Im poz. Do any other poz tops here fuck negs? Could I get into trouble anyway? At the moment I stay away from these type bottoms.

Peace

Thick

Make them sign something first... keep yourself safe 

On 3/17/2020 at 6:30 AM, Breedthisslut said:

This bareback bottom has really had a hard time finding a poz(UD or unmedicated) that is willing to fuck a negative guy like me. Most will not respond...

I have the same problem - very frustrating considering when I started barebacking very few people really knew their status - my attitude to raw sex hasn’t changed - I still love it, I still want it and I am aware of the potential consequences. 

• Upvote 1