My Conversion

After high school, I left my small town for the military and never looked back. All through my sexual exploration I had fucked around with both boys and girls. I had the captain of the football team and the head cheerleader after my cock, and a nice cock it is too. I guess before I go any further I should describe myself: 5’10, #160 of muscle, blonde hair, blue eyes; a wrestler’s build; 8” of uncut cock and a nice set of low hanging balls.

Basically out on my own, I kept up my bi-sexual ways when I could. Being in the military back in the early 90’s meant being closeted about fucking around with guys or you were in big trouble. But as they say, any hole in a storm; or sometimes if I was in the mood, any cock in a storm. I never worried about pregnancies with the girls, and since most of the guys I fucked around with were also military, condoms were rarely used. I never kept track of the girls I fucked; after all if they got knocked up it was their problem to deal with, at least in my mind.

When I got out of the military after my four years and settled in Washington, DC, I still kept slutting around, but more and more often it was with guys and fewer girls or women caught my eye. Eventually I settled down with one of my regular fuck buddies, Dave, and over time we seemed to become a couple. We’d often find a third or more to add to our fuck fests, but it was always the two of us that stayed the night after kicking the other guy out.  Then came the day, about two years after I left the military, that the one person I cared about as more than just a fuck screwed me over.

Dave and I always bet on the games: football, baseball, basketball; college or pro, it didn’t matter what it was we loved to bet on just about everything. Sometimes it was for money, but mostly they were bets of a sexual nature; who would bottom, who would find the next third for us, who would wear the sexy undies. Little did I know that these bets would forever change my life. One day I lost, and Dave wanted me to bottom for Steve, a guy he knew.

So Dave set it up.  Steve was a big guy, not fat, just imposingly tall, thickly build, and a monster cock. The night Steve was to fuck me, we started off with a few drinks in the living room before moving things to the bedroom.  Dave undressed me as I undressed Steve.  Dave remained dressed, and said he just wanted to watch tonight. He had done this before, so I thought nothing of it at the time.  Once Steve and I were naked, we crawled onto the bed and began to make out, both of our cocks slowly rising to attention as we kissed and our hands roamed over each other’s bodies.

After a few minutes of kissing and fondling, we moved around on the bed to 69. Steve was a great cocksucker; and if the moans he made around my cock were anything to go by, along with his still growing cock, he was enjoying my skills on his cock.  It seemed like only minutes, but when Steve pulled his cock out of my mouth, I noticed that we had been sucking each other off for almost half an hour.  He had me lay on my back, and he went back to working my cock, then my balls and eventually pushing my legs up and enthusiastically eat-out my hole.  His tongue felt great pushing into my tight hole, opening it up with his spit. After eating me out for a while, he began to add fingers into the mix, really opening my hole up for his cock.  I was writhing on the bed from the pleasure of his tongue and his fingers as they worked over my hole, getting it ready for his cock.  Once he had sufficiently loosened-up my hole, he moved up my body and positioned his now leaking cock at my entrance.

“You want this?” Steve asked.

I looked over at Dave, who gave me a nod. “Yes, slide it in me.” I told Steve.

“Ok, I’m going to fuck you till I fill you up with my cum."

“Go for it.  Get that cock in my ass.”

Ah, if only I had known at the time what he really meant, why he asked me if I wanted it.

Now, Steve was a great fuck, and his cock sank deep into my hole, opening it up and going in deep. He really pounded my hole, and, although rougher than I normally took, it felt strangely wonderful and liberating to have this beast of a man fucking me with his huge cock, which was much bigger than Dave’s average-sized cock or, for that matter, my above-average cock.  He lasted about 30-40 minutes, and we changed positions a couple times, but never once did his cock leave my ass.  He varied the thrusts between fast rabbit-punch type thrusts and slower deeper thrusts that really opened me up.  I was moaning and enjoying the fuck the entire time.  When Steve finally said he was close to cumming and was going to flood my ass with his cum, Dave moved to the bed and with Steve’s final thrust Dave kissed me and rubbed my head.

Steve collapsed on top of me as his cock kept firing jet after jet of his cum deep in my ass.  I milked his cock to get every drop of his cum into my ass.  When he finally started to pull out, Dave moved down and cleaned his cock off for him.  Then Dave took a plug out of the desk drawer and inserted it into my hole.  I felt nice to be full again after the emptiness I had felt after Steve pulled out of my ass. It had been an exhausting fuck, and I laid on the bed drifting in and out as Steve dressed and Dave showed him out.  After locking up, Dave came in, stripped and climbed into bed with me. He snuggled up to my back, and we both fell asleep, I never even came during the entire session.

About 4:00 A.M., I woke up with a raging hard-on, and my sexy boyfriend lying next to me.  He was back to me, so I began to rub my cock against his ass, he moaned and pushed back against me.  We had both often fucked the other in the wee hours of the morning, so I slid my cock into Dave and soon filled his ass with my spunk.  Afterwards I fell back asleep, my cock gradually softening in his now cummy hole.

Weeks passed, more bets were made and paid up.  We fell back into our routines and I didn’t think about the night with Steve again till about a couple of months later when I got terribly sick.  I was nauseous, had chills, and sometimes even had trouble getting out of bed.  Dave took care of me the whole time.  About a week after I got better I went to the clinic for my regular STD screenings.  I am sure you have figured out by now what happened when the results came back:  I was HIV positive, had been for about a month and a half. When I looked back at it, everything had been there, under a subtext, perhaps, but definitely there - had I thought to examine the facts.

I was pissed!   Pissed at Dave for doing it to me, at myself for letting it happen, at the world for this disease existing.  When I got over to Dave’s I really laid into him about it.  Even though he was slightly bigger than me, I shoved him to the floor, rolled him onto his stomach, and pulled down the back of his sweatpants exposing his ass.  I pulled my rock hard cock out of my jeans and just shoved it into his ass.  He screamed in pain then started crying and telling me he was sorry.

"You fucked up my life and now I am going to fuck up yours you fucking bastard!” I screamed at him as I pounded away as his ass, with no prep whatsoever. I felt my death seed getting ready to get shot into the first ass knowingly since I had become positive. “Here it comes, fucker!  Your first injection of my poz seed!”

With that, I planted my cock deep in his ass and let shot after shot of my now toxic seed fill his ass as I rested on top of his sobbing body. I slowly pulled out, and saw on my cock a mix of ass juice, cum and the pink tinge of blood.  I rolled him onto his back, and shoved my cock into his mouth, ordering him “Clean that cock up fucker!  From now on, you will take my seed in your cunt till you get pozzed up too!”

Once my cock was cleaned, I sat back, drained of emotion and Dave lay on the floor, his pants still bunched beneath his ass and tears streamed down his cheeks.

After the hurt and anger had settled, we sat down and talked.  Dave told me of how he had wanted us to become poz together and then spread it around to all our conquests.  He had told Steve that I wanted to get pozzed but that I had not told him, but he had found out and wanted to give it to me as a present.  Dave told me that he wanted the bug too, and that he would take every fuck I gave him till he came down with the fuck flu. Then with both of us poz, we’d start spreading our seed around and poz up every guy we could, even the ones who played 'safe only' with the same doctored condoms we used to stealth when we were neg.

I kissed him, and told him to go get his ass in the bed because I was going to breed him all night and fill him so full of my toxic cum that he would be poz within a week.

• Like 17
  • Upvote 33
  • Piggy 1

Pozzing Dave.

I sent Dave to the bedroom, and told him to get that plug he had used on me out and not to lube up his hole, that I was going to rough fuck it again and get him really bloody to take my poz seed into his system.  I locked the doors and walked back to the bedroom.  On my way past the bathroom, I stopped and grabbed a new toothbrush from under the sink.

Entering into the bedroom, I found Dave on his back, a look of lust and apprehension on his face and, if it was possible, a rock hard cock straining to get even harder between his legs.  I placed the toothbrush on the bed next to his leg and slowly took off my clothes.  Once I was naked, I told him to get up on all fours. I could see a slight sheen to his hole, probably where my load from the initial anger fuck had seeped ever so slightly out of his ass.  I spread his ass cheeks and began to slide the toothbrush into his hole.  Dave let out a slight grunt of pain as the stiff bristles pushed past his sphincter.  Once it was in his hole, I brushed vigorously, twisting the brush as well, getting every corner of his innards bruised with the brush.  After about ten minutes, I pulled the brush out, and to my satisfaction, the white bristles were now a nice shade of dark pink.  With his innards prepped, the next step in his conversion was growing between my legs.

I lined my stiff cock up to his pucker, and with one thrust pushed in till my balls hit his hole.  I didn’t let him adjust to my intrusion, but began thrusting hard and deep into his dry hole.  Soon his ass-juices and my precum (and a bit of his blood) were slicking up his hole.  Looking down, I noticed my cock was covered with a pink tinged, slightly milky mixture of the ass juices and my last load.  I didn’t think it was possible, but my cock got even harder at the sight and I began to really pound Dave’s hole.

He cried out as I unrelentingly pounded on his hole, really tearing into him, no doubt adding to the bruising I had done with the toothbrush.  Without pulling out, I flipped him onto his back and shoved my cock deep into his hole.  Each thrust hit his prostate and made his cock jump.  I knew if I kept this up he might cum, hands-free.

I finally felt the tingle in my balls, signaling that my second known toxic load was about to erupt from my cock and enter Dave, hopefully converting him forever.  I grabbed Dave’s leaking cock, and began to jack it as I kept pounding his hole and hitting his prostate.  He moaned and screamed that he was going to cum. I told him to let it out, that I was going to flood his ass with my toxic spunk.  He moaned “do it”, and a few thrusts and pumps later I was flooding his ass with my diseased load as his last neg load shot out; the first shot landing on his face and the rest coating his chest and my hand before we both collapsed in exhaustion.

Once I recovered my strength, I slowly pulled out, and he squeezed my cock with his ass to keep that spunk in him.  I grabbed the plug that was sitting on the bed next to me and as my cock popped out I slid it into his now cum-filled hole.  We rested next to each other, and over the course of the night, I pulled that plug out about a dozen times and added another toxic load to his ass each time.  His ass was so sore the next morning from all the fucking that I was amazed he could walk.  Like a good boy, he kept the plug in him all day and made sure my cum would incubate and enter his body to infect him.

We kept on fucking as often as we could, and a few weeks after I got my result, Dave came down with a fever, the shakes and could not keep any food down.  Like he had for me when I converted, I took care of him, and got him through his conversion.  When he was 'healthy' again, he went and got tested.  Sure enough, he was now poz.  With that taken care of, we set about to find as many boys as possible to convert and turn into poz bottom sluts.  Together, we would create a legacy of our poz strain throughout the area.

• Like 16
  • Upvote 23
  • Piggy 1
  • Thanks 2

By a strange circumstance...

For the next 15 years, Dave and I fucked and converted many boys. Some wanted it, and some were too dumb to see our status or ask about condom use. Often we double teamed the guys, and made sure that we both gave them a huge load. Our favorite was when we got a guy who wanted to be double penetrated. We loved the feeling of our poz cocks rubbing against each other as we bare fucked a hole, and our loads were often deposited at the same time when we were able to DP. We had a stash of condoms that were prepped for breakage, and our 'silicon' lube was laced with baby oil to ensure breakage. Our goal in life had become to spread our seed and procreate through our disease.

We had ads on all the popular hookup sites, and all clearly stated that we were poz, and preferred to fuck bareback. Sometimes it got us the ass we wanted, sometimes the guys were hesitant. Those were the ones that we either stealthed, or used the old 'just the tip' line on till we were shooting our poison deep into them and changing their lives forever.

The big shock of my life came when we got a hit from a cute 18 year old freshman named Tom who had just moved to DC for college and was looking for some Daddy types to help him come out into the gay world, and give him the bug. When he unlocked his pics for us, I was stunned. It was like looking into a slightly distorted picture of me at that age. He didn’t have my light blonde hair; rather it was a dark strawberry blonde, but his features eerily looked like my younger self. We chatted, and over the course of a couple days, I discovered that he had grown up with a single mom and had never known his dad. He had come out as gay in high school, but growing up in a small town he had not known of any other gay guys.

Tom really wanted to meet us, and Dave was fully up for giving him our bug; there was just something in the back of my mind that had me on edge with Tom, I just couldn’t put my finger on it. We all met at a local diner for lunch, and to chat before deciding on going any further. It was over that lunch that I finally discovered what had me on edge with Tom. We talked about his plans to study sports medicine at school, and that he in high school he had been on the wrestling team where in placed in the Nationals top three every year of high school. In fact his wrestling skills had landed him a nice college scholarship. But it was when He showed us a picture of His mom that it all clicked. I had fucked around with his mom back when I was in the military, and must have knocked her up. Tom was my son. Not only was he my son, but he was gay and was a chaser, just as I had been, although I had never admitted as much until Dave had converted me.

I dropped the bomb that I had just discovered on Tom and Dave. I knew Dave well enough to know that as soon as the recently discovered truth was out, his cock was rock hard and leaking his toxic precum with the thought of us gifting my own flesh and blood with our bug. Tom, I didn’t know that well, but the look that came over his face was eerily similar to the look that was on Dave’s face. The two of them quickly finished up their lunch, and were practically dragging me back to our place.

Once we were alone in our apartment, Tom pulled me to him and gave me a deep passionate kiss. “I’ve always had this fantasy,” he said “of finding my Dad and him being gay. I never imagined that he’d be this hot or that he has something else that I wanted other than being a mentor to me.”

“What do you mean, Tom?” I asked.

“You know. I want the bug. To be poz. My cock and hole are twitching right now with the thought of it being given to me by the same cock and cum that made it possible for me to exist.”

As much as my brain wanted to rebel against the idea, my cock began to harden in my jeans and the thought of my seed, that had helped create this young man in front of us, being fucked into him and its poison finding its way into his blood and converting him began to interest me. I knew it was wrong, but I wanted to give him what he wanted. “I have an even better idea,” I said, “you can call us Daddy and act like we are your Dom Dads. But we will all know the truth and enjoy the hell out of it.”

“So,” Tom asked, “does this mean that you will fuck me? Give me your poison seed and convert me to be like you, Dad, poz?”

“Yes, son.”

“Nice! How about we start on that converting of me now.”

With that out of the way, Tom grabbed both my cock and that of Dave, and began to massage them through the denim of our jeans. Both of us let out a moan, and I grabbed Tom’s hand form my crotch and began to direct him to our bedroom. Dave followed behind us, stripping his clothes off as he went leaving a trail of hastily removed clothing.

Once in the bedroom, Tom began to strip, but I stopped him. I wanted to be the one to take of each article of clothing and expose the body that I had unwittingly helped create all those years ago. As I pulled off his shirt, a nice firm six-pack, a beautifully sculpted adonis belt and solid pecs were revealed. His lithe body reminded me of mine when I was his age. I still had the six-pack, but now there was a lot more fur there, not just the trail of hair that lead down from his belly button into his jeans.

Tom reached over to me after I had his shirt removed and slid my tee shirt over my head. He leaned in close to me and put his head on my furry chest and a purr left his lips as he nuzzled into my pecs. We both kicked off our shoes and then at the same time reached for the button and zip of the other’s jeans. I batted Tom’s hand away and told him to wait his turn. As I undid the button and pulled the zip down, a moan came from the doorway where Dave stood naked and jacking his cock.

“Stop with the tease, you two, and get naked so we can get to the fucking. I don’t think I can hold off cumming for much longer. This whole Father/Son thing has got me really close.”

“Then stop playing with your cock and wait like a good boy” I said with a smile in my voice.

Edited by Hotload84
  • Like 12
  • Upvote 27
  • Piggy 1

• 2 months later...

Ducking AMAZING hot!

As a Top "Daddy Bear" here I LOVE father/Son breeding stories, and mixing POZ into it just makes it that much more amazing,

Really hope you write a greadt deal of this Family spreading their seed and DNA to as many holes as possible. Also hope the son takes a Long time to get poz, so the dad has to fuck him over and over >:)

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

Seeding my son

After about ten minutes of enjoying Tom's mouth pleasuring my cock, I pushed him down on the bed and spread his legs, dove-in and began to eat his young neg pussy, getting it wet for its first poz breeding. Tom moaned and squirmed as my tongue worked to get inside his hole, slowly opening it up for the later invasion by my cock. As his bud begins to open to my tongue, I start rubbing my thumb along the edge and slowly inserting it. Soon, I can get both thumbs in and spread out his hole. My first two fingers begin to slide in, and soon they are doing what comes natural to them. My nails begin to dig into his lining, making small tears for my bug to get into his system with.

"Please, Dad," begged Tom, "get that poz cock in my cunt and give me your bug. Make me poz with the same cum that made me!"

I looked into his eyes and saw the desire, the want, the need in there. Still I asked "Are you sure you want this?"

"Yes, Dad, breed me with your poz cum!"

I leaned down and kissed him as my cock found his hole and began to slide into his neg cunt. Soon I felt my balls hit his ass, and knew I was going to blast his hole with my poz seed even if he asked me to pull out now. I slowly began to slide my cock in and out of his cunt, pulling almost all the way out before slamming back in. Tom moaned in pleasure as my cock pounded his hole, tearing it up more as I broke through his second ring and really started to pound him into the mattress.

Since I knew he was going to be taking loads all night from Dave and me, I let my first batch of Swimmers build quicker than I normally would, so soon I felt the tingle in my balls that signaled my poz cum would soon be impregnating my son. "Last chance, son," I cautioned.

"Give it to me, Dad. Plant your seed in me."

"All right, here you go!" And with that I shoved all nine inches into him and let go. It was a good sized load, and Dave would soon be using it to fuck his own loads into my son to make him our son. I stayed inside till I knew all my seed was now in his ass, then I slowly withdrew.

Dave was standing beside me, and as soon as I was out, he climbed onto the bed and lined-up his cock. I lay down beside Tom and we kissed as Dave's eight inch plus cut cock slid into Tom's cunt, remarking "That load feels so good in there. Your cunt will be well on its way to being infected soon," as he pounded Tom into the mattress. Tom, meanwhile, moaned in pleasure around my kiss. When Dave took-over kissing Tom, I got off the bed to retrieve a few things to help Tom's conversion.

When I got back from the bathroom, Tom was writhing under Dave. I knew from watching Dave breed other boys, that he was getting close to adding his poison seed with mine in my son. As I climbed back onto the bed, I grabbed the plug from the nightstand, and just as I began to give Tom another kiss, Dave groaned "Take my dirty seed, son!"

Dave stayed in Tom until his entire load was planted deep inside. While he slowly pulled out, he kissed Tom. Once his cock slipped out of Tom's cunt, I pulled my surprise from behind my back: a new hard bristle toothbrush. Tom smiled at me when he saw it, and grabbed his ankles, giving me full access to his now opened and well bred cunt. I slid the brush into him and began to vigorously brush his innards to help his lining become even more receptive to allowing the virus into his system. While brushing his hole, my cock sprang back to life. Once I was sure that the brushing had done its part of the job, I pulled the brush out, and sure enough, the bristles were a nice shade of dark pink. I showed it to Tom as I lined my hard cock up with his cunt again and sank into it.

This fuck, I took my time with and varied my technique as I gave him pleasure as well as continuing to work that deadly seed into his ass lining. Tom's cock had stayed rock hard the entire time we had been fucking him, which was close to an hour now, and Tom's breathing began to change, and I realized that he was getting close to shooting his possibly last neg load. Dave noticed it too, and leaned down and took Tom's cock into his mouth.

As Dave went down to Tom's balls, Tom grabbed the back of his head and kept him there as he groaned, shooting his load into Dave's mouth. The sensation of my son's ass clenching around my cock as he shot into my boyfriend's mouth caused me to go over the edge, and a few strokes later I growled too and shot my second life-changing load into his cunt.

Dave rolled off, and, for the second time that afternoon, I slowly pulled out of Tom's cunt, which was most definitely destroyed. Reaching over, I grabbed the plug and slid it in, remarking "That will keep those loads in there until we can recharge and add some more."

Tom leaned-up and kissed first me, and then Dave, thanking us by saying "I hope your gift takes soon. This has been exactly what I wanted."

"Well, if I know our seed, in about two weeks you will be sick as a dog."

We all spent the rest of that weekend fucking my son, and we all knew that when he left to go back to school on Monday morning that he was well on his way to being infected. The next few weeks Tom spent every moment he could with one or the both of us getting fucked and brushed and every other trick we could come up with to ensure that he would come down with our bug, and sure enough, a few weeks after our initial meet-up, Tom came over and felt sick from the fuck flu. Dave and I spent the weekend taking care of him and giving him more of our toxic cum. A few weeks after he was better, I sent him to the free clinic where he learned he was now carrying our strain in his system. We all went out to celebrate, and it was then that Tom told us that now that he was confirmed poz, that he wanted to spread it to the guys on his wrestling team. Dave and I offered to help if any of the guys would be up to it. He smiled at us, and said he knew a couple of guys that would like to be fucked by some hot daddies.

Edited by Hotload84
  • Like 8
  • Upvote 33
  • Piggy 1
  • Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...

Tom

Growing up, it was just me and Mom for most of my young life. When I was about 11 my Mom's brother, my Uncle Charlie moved in with us. He was openly gay and he woke something in me that I had not realized: that I too was gay! I was infatuated with Uncle Charlie, but he was very well behaved around his closeted young nephew.

Since we lived in a small Midwestern town, I was afraid I was the only young guy who was gay, and, of course, I was perpetually horny. Then a new family moved in next to us. They had a son, Justin, who was slightly older than I, and readily we became friends. Justin and his family had moved from San Francisco to the Midwest because Justin's dad's employer had requested the move.

Justin and I started spending a lot of time with each other and over time, we began to explore sex with each other, but it was not just sex that kept us as friends. Justin was the one that started me in wrestling. It was thanks to him that I became the wrestler I am today. We spent many hours together working on our wrestling moves: pins, holds, grapples, everything. Of course it helped that all our private wrestling sessions were naked, and ended with us fooling around. Mainly our arrangement was that the looser sucked-off the winner, but over time we went on to further games, for instance, Justin was the first guy to ever fuck me. We had many hot times, but like most things, it came to an end, as Justin went off to college. I was happy for him, but it left me alone and frustrated again.

With my only sexual release gone, I turned to the internet. Online I not only discovered that while I had enjoyed Justin, I really liked the look and attitude of older guys. I also discovered that what Justin and I had been doing was called barebacking, raw, breeding. I started reading everything I could on it; this was when I discovered about bug chasing and gifting. The thoughts of becoming poz grew stronger and stronger in my mind. I wanted to find a poz daddy, for him to accept me, and for him make me into what I wanted to be: a receptacle for his seed, to be his poz boy and take all he gave me.

Eventually I signed up for all the hookup sites and made profiles for myself where I would be going to college. I had a few hits, but most were guys my age. I would chat with them and find out all the places to go, what the area was like, all that stuff, but the guys I wanted to find and with whom I wanted to fuck around, didn't seem to notice my ad. I commented about it to one of my new online buddies, and he told me I needed better pics to attract them. I explained that I was still living at home, and couldn't take them. He offered to help me out once I went away to college.

My Online Buddy was named John, and the day after Mom and Uncle Charlie dropped me off at college, I contacted him about taking the pics. He was free that evening, so I got his address and set about figuring out how to get there, and what to wear. Luckily, he was close to the Metro, so I set out a bit before, and got there just on time.

Edited by Hotload84
  • Like 4
  • Upvote 13
  • Piggy 1
  • Thanks 1

PHOTO SHOOT

John opened the door, and though younger than I like, he was quite hot. Standing about 6 foot, black hair, grey eyes, and a well-toned body, he was the stuff of most gay men's wet dreams; he was just not my daddy, nor according to his online profile, poz. John invited me in and showed me the area of his apartment he had set-up for the photo shoot.

"So, any ideas on what you want to wear for these photos?" he asked.

In response, I pulled the clothing I had packed into a duffle out for him to look at and get his suggestions.

"The dress clothing probably won't work for what you want, but the jock and singlet will get you tons of hits," he remarked, adding "How about some nudes? Tasteful, of course."

"I'm willing to do them, but would rather have most of the photos entice rather than just put everything out there. Leave some mystery for when I meet up," I responded.

"Well, it's your decision, so we'll do whatever you are comfortable with."

I smiled at him, and thanked him for doing all this for me.

At his suggestion, we started off with me in what I had worn over, jeans and a t-shirt. After I got comfortable with having my picture taken, he suggested that I lose the shirt and belt, and let my jeans fall down a bit. I agreed, and noticed that his eyes lit up a bit when I shucked my shirt and he saw my mostly hairless torso.

"I have an idea. How about putting the shirt back on and I will snap some of you taking your clothes off."

"Sure," I shrugged, "it can't hurt."

So, redressing, I began to slowly the shirt off and John snapped away with his camera. After my shirt was gone, I undid the button on my jeans and let them slide down a bit revealing my boxers. John kept snapping away as I undid the zipper, dropped my jeans, and was about to turn away from him to pull off the boxers when John said "Wait. Here's what I think. Take off your boxers and put your jeans back on. Let's do that again but with you commando."

I pulled off my boxers and slid my jeans back on, not bothering to do them up. Once again I turned my back to John and slid my jeans slowly down my ass and then down my legs. "Great! Now pull them back up, and lay down. Do up the zipper, and when I start taking pics, slowly unzip and I'll get your trail and your pubes. Keep your cock and balls down the leg."

Again, I followed John's instructions and he snapped away on his camera. "Cool. These are going to look great! Why don't you change into the singlet and we'll get some shots of of you wearing just it."

I quickly stripped off everything and slid my singlet on. John took pics of me in various wrestling poses, then we took pics of me slowly stripping off the singlet. John then suggested I put on the jock, saying we'd get the last group of photographs with me wearing only it.

I slid the jock on, adjusted the straps and struck several poses. John snapped away. In a few of the shots I was on all fours, and John was behind me shooting pics of my ass. I looked over my shoulder and noticed that the nice bulge in John's jeans was now much larger. I figured he liked what he saw of me in this position, and I decided that I needed one more set of pics to complete my portfolio. I turned to face john, and crawled across the floor to him. When I reached him, I lifted my hand and grabbed his cock through the tight fabric of his jeans. He moaned at my touch and stopped taking pictures.

"Don't stop taking photographs, John," I instructed, "Let's do one more set: action shots of you fucking my mouth and ass with this cock."

"Are you sure you want that kind of photographs?"

"Yeah. Take pics of me sucking your cock and you fucking my ass!"

John set the camera aside for a moment to take his shirt off, then he picked it back up and pointed it down at me on my knees in front of his crotch, instructing me saying "Take my cock out and start sucking it, you slut."

"Yes, sir!"

I undid the button on his jeans and slid the zip down. He had gone commando, so his cock was easily accessible, and I pulled it out. He wasn't fully hard, but still he had a nice girth and length. As John stood there snapping away, I took the tip of his cock into my mouth. As his cock slowly disappeared into my mouth, my ass began to twitch with the thought of him taking photographs of the same cock sliding into my ass, lubricated only with my spit.

For several minutes John snapped pics as I bobbed up and down on his cock, getting it wet with my spit and getting it hard so he could fuck me. Far too soon, he pulled away, put down the camera and took off his jeans.

"Turn around," John commanded. I did eagerly, presenting my firm round ass to him.

"Please fuck me, John, and capture the action in photographs."

"You want me to fuck you in the jock?"

"Up to you. You are in charge."

John picked up the camera again, and I felt the tip of his cock line up with my pucker. I heard the click click click of the camera as he slowly pushed all seven inches of his fat cock into my ass.

"Damn, your ass fits like a glove, Tom," he grunted, adding "I think I am going to fuck it a couple of times today. Gotta make sure we get some really good pics."

I moaned in agreement, and honestly his cock felt wonderful in my ass. The camera clicked away as John varied his strokes between pounding my ass and long dicking me. After a long while, his thrusts became more frantic and his breathing became shallow.

"I'm gonna cum!"

"Shoot it in me! Give me that cum! Breed my ass!"

"Here comes your first load, buddy!" With that, John went balls-deep into my ass, and I felt each volley of his cum as he shot about ten times into my cunt. He kept his wits about him and snapped pics as his balls unloaded into me.

After resting for a few minutes inside of me, he slowly pulled out; snapping pics the whole time. With his thick cock out of my hole, it felt empty, but also was slightly gaping. John took pics of it all, and I pushed some of his cum out so he could take pics of his cum dripping from my used hole. He rolled onto his back on the floor next to me. I moved over and kissed him as he came down from the fuck. I reached down and grabbed his cock.

"How long till you are ready for round two?" I asked.

"Keep kissing me and I will be ready in no time."

So we continued kissing as he played with my cummy hole, and soon enough his cock was rock hard. This time, John had me take the jock off, and we went to his bed. He had me lay on the edge, on my back, legs out to the side. He slid his hard cock back into me and again snapped pictures as he fucked my hole.

"Fuck, it feels even better with my cum to lube your hole. You should see the froth I'm churning out of your ass."

"I'll see it when we look at the pictures. For now, keep fucking!"

This time, when John said he was getting close, I grabbed my cock, matching my strokes to his thrusts, and as he sank into me for the second time to give me his DNA, I sped up my strokes immediately blew my load, coating my belly and chest with my cum.

John snapped a few more pictures of me laying there coated in my cum, his jizz leaking form my hole and a look of satisfaction on my face. "Ok, we should get cleaned up then take a look at what we got here."

John and I showered, him getting hard again and fucking a third load into me. After we were cleaned off, and dressed again. John pulled the memory card from the camera and brought it over to his computer. He had ended up taking hundreds of photos of me. We looked them over, and I liked what he had done for me. The hottest ones were of him fucking me the second time and his cum making a frothy mix on his cock and around my hole. These pics were definitely going to get me laid. John burned all the pics to a CD for me, and then it was time to take my leave.

I thanked him for a great session and the three loads in my ass. He thanked me for letting him fuck me bare and loading me up. I told him that if he wanted another session with my ass, with or without the camera, we could. He said he would see me online. I packed the disk in with my extra clothes and with a kiss, headed out. When I got back to my room, I put in the disk and quickly uploaded a mix of the clothed and nudes to my profiles, as I didn't want my roommate to see me doing this. I still didn't know how he would take rooming with a cumslut.

John and I hooked up a few times before and after I met my Dad, but as soon as I was confirmed poz he didn't want to hook up any more. It was a shame really. He would have been a hot one to poz and add to the family.

Edited by Hotload84
  • Like 4
  • Upvote 19
  • Piggy 1

Meeting Rob

Shortly before classes started, the wrestling coach had the entire freshman on the wrestling team come into the gym to meet and to see how we worked as a team for practice purposes. After everyone introduced themselves, listed some accomplishments, and fun fact we were divided into our weight classes. There were five of us in my weight class, so it was agreed we would round-robin with one guy sitting out and kinda ref'ing us. The first guy with whom I was paired-up was James. He was on the high-end of our weight class, whereas I was on the low-end. Even so, I was quickly able to pin him down and gain the point. James was cute, had blond hair, piercing blue eyes, and a nice round ass. I also noticed when I pinned him the second time that he was sporting a bit of a chub from all the rolling around.

It wasn't unusual for us wrestlers to get a bit hard, after all there is a lot of frictions on your crotch as you are rolling around. We learn to ignore it, but I put it aside in my mind to see if I might hook up with him later.

Next, I wrestled Rob, another guy who was towards the high end of our weight class. I don't know if Rob had read something of me that I didn't know I was telegraphing, but every chance he had while we wrestled he made sure that either his hand was on my ass or cock or my hand was rubbing him in the same places. He was definitely giving me signals that it was more than an accident. It was enough to throw me off, and he pinned me all three times. With his final pin, his mouth was near my ear and he whispered "I want us to fuck."

As clear as day I heard his words. After he let me up, and we shook hands, it was my turn to ref while Rob wrestled Chris, who, like me, was on the low end of our weight class. Chris weighed 156, and stood at 5' 8", had curly brown hair and dark brown eyes. I watched the Rob and Chris wrestle, and looked like a good match, but I kinda kept an eye on Rob's grip. As far as I could see, Rob wasn't as grabby with Chris as he had been with me. So maybe it was my imagination that it had happened, or he was gay like me.

Rob won again, so he went up against our final weight class team mate. Anton fell in the middle of our class at 158 and stood about 5' 10". He had black hair and brown eyes, he was the only African American on the team. Rob and Anton went back and forth, each would score a point after the other, finally I called it a tie as they seemed evenly matched between weight and skill.

We all wrestled each other for the remainder of the practice. When Coach called the end of the practice, we all filed into the lockers and showered and changed. Rob was waiting for me when I got done, and asked me if I wanted company for dinner. I agreed, and we both headed to the cafeteria. Over dinner, Rob kept subtly flirting with me. Finally, I couldn't take it any longer, and blurted out "Look, yes I am gay. I think you are hot, though not generally my type. If you want to be fuck buddies, cool. If I have read everything wrong since we wrestled, then sorry. If you want to bash me, then I will fight back."

"Wait, I'm not your type but you want to be fuck buddies? What's your type?"

"Well, I like older guys. Daddies. But I am a guy and like to fuck as much as I can so I take the guys that are at hand. So, like you said, are we going to fuck, or was this a total waste?"

"Oh Tom, I think this is going to be a great friendship with lots of benefits."

With that we left the cafeteria and walked around campus. As we walked, we talked and discovered that we both were versatile, and both fucked bare.

"Don't you worry about catching anything when you are fucking bareback?" I asked Rob, testing the waters of my other kink.

"Not really, most of the STDS are treatable, only one you gotta really worry about is HIV. And to be honest, I don't even worry too much about HIV."

"So, you make sure the guys fucking you are Neg?"

"Nah, I figure that if I am meant to get it, I will. If not, great."

"Have you heard about these guys called Chasers who go out and actively try to get HIV?"

"Yeah, one of my buddies from high school is a chaser, though last I heard he was still neg."

"Did you fuck with him?"

"Yeah, we used to swap loads all the time. Like I said, if I get it I get it. Not going to discriminate if it's a good fuck."

"Cool. I want to level with you. I'm really turned on with the idea of finding a Daddy who is poz and becoming his poz son."

"Dude that is fuckin' hot! I think that I'd let you poz me if you convert."

"Really? You'd become my poz brother?"

"Yeah, I would. I think you are totally hot, and would do just about anything with you."

With That, Rob leaned in and kissed me deeply. I returned his kiss, and reached my hand down to feel his cock. He grabbed mine too, but we broke away quickly, as we were out in a public area and knew if we kept going, we'd end-up fucking right there.

"So," Rob said, "we've gotta find someplace to fuck, and soon!"

"Yeah. What's your roommate like?"

"Very hot, but I'm not sure if he is gay or straight."

"Well, I know mine is a straight asshole. We've only been here a few days and he has brought girls back to fuck right in front of me."

"Maybe he's doing it in front of you because he wants you to bend that hot ass over and make you take his cock," Rob laughed.

I returned the laugh, adding "Nah, I don't want his tiny cock, but after I converted I'd fuck his ass."

"Dude, you are so twisted. I love it! Well, let's go to my room. Let's find out if my roommate is gay or straight."

"If he's gay, maybe we can both fuck him!"

Rob threw his arm around me, and together we walked back to his dorm room. That night we fucked each other and shot a load deep into the other's ass. It started a great fuck buddy relationship, and after his roommate got sick of walking in on us fucking repeatedly that first week, we ended-up as roommates. His moved in with mine, and we now lived together. Obviously, his roommate was not gay, but was fine with us; in fact we often hung out with him and a few others who were not on the wrestling team.

When I met my Dad online, I gave Rob the info in case I never came back, better safe than sorry. He was totally turned on the night before I was going over to meet Dad and Dave. That night, after practice and dinner, we headed back to our room and after stripping out of our clothes, he bent me over and ate my ass for a good 20 minutes. With my hole lubed up with his spit, and opened from his tongue, he slid his cock into me and pounded my ass till he grunted and dropped his load deep inside me. As he slowly pulled out, I kept my ass tight to keep that load in me.

"Now that you have unloaded, ready for one of my last neg loads before I get pozed up?"

"Fuck yeah, buddy! Get that cock in my cunt and drop that load in me."

"Get on the bed, I want to fuck you on your stomach."

Rob lay on his stomach on the bed, and I climbed between his legs. His ass was already moist from the sweat he had built up form fucking me, but I went in and ate that hole like a starving man. He was soon moaning and writhing against my face as I tried to get my tongue deep into his fuck chute. Once he was well lubed with my spit, I lined my cock up with his hole and slowly let my weight push it into him. He let out a pleased moan as my balls hit his ass. I savored the feel of his ass around my cock before I began to slowly fuck him. For a long time I just slowly used his hole like a fleshlight till I felt my load beginning to build. With that tingle in my balls starting, I began to fuck Rob hard and fast into the mattress.

"Give me that neg load, just like you will those poz loads when you are all charged up," Rob moaned.

"You want this load in your cunt?"

"Fuck, yes Tom, give me your last neg load. Plant it in my cunt."

A few more thrusts, and I grunted "Here you go, buddy. My last known neg load in your cunt!" I pushed in till my balls hit his ass, and my cock shot several loads of juice into his ass. I collapsed on top of him. We stayed connected and rolled over to our sides. Cuddled up, my cock still buried in his ass, Rob and I fell asleep.

The next day I headed out to meet Dad, and my life would change forever. Once I arrived, I texted Rob and let him know I would probably be staying the weekend, and would hopefully be coming home with the bug incubating deep in my ass.

Edited by Hotload84
  • Like 4
  • Upvote 16
  • Piggy 1

• 2 months later...

Pozing Rob

Once my Dad and Dave had succeeded in loading me up with their poz seed, and I came down with the flu, though it was not the season for it, I knew it was now time for Robs conversion.  Dad helped me through the sickness, (which was mercifully brief), and, in fact, had ensured it would take by filling my ass with every load he and Dave could get to cum out of their balls.  After I recovered, I returned to the dorm and asked Rob if he was really sure he wanted to be Poz.

Dude, this is something that we will share for the rest of our lives.  Something we can spread together and pass on.  While you have been busy with your two poz daddies, I have been subtly asking around the wrestling team.  Everyone in our division is either gay or bi.  And not just the five of us freshman either!  The two juniors, Jon and Seth, have been fucking each other since their freshman year; and sometimes they bring in a third guy to fuck with them.  There are a few others in the other weight classes.  Together we are gonna fuck them all, and spread our gift to all of the team.  But first, you gotta give it to me.  So lets get naked, and get that poz cum in my ass!

I smiled at Rob as we both quickly stripped and jumped onto the bed we shared.  I went to reach for the lube we keep on the stand, to find it missing. 

Wheres the lube? I asked.

No lube.  You need to tear me up, gotta make sure it takes.

Ok, but this might hurt.

But it is going to be so worth it when we start sharing this around campus, buddy!

With that, I slid Robs legs back to expose his hole for my assault.  My cock was already rock hard and had starting leaking my now toxic precum.  I lined up the head with his tight hole, and looked into his eyes.  I could see the want and lust in them as I quickly pushed all seven inches of my cock into his bare hole.  He let out a groan of pain, and I saw the tears form at the corners of his eyes.  Bu the grabbed my ass and kept pressure on it till I was firmly planted in his ass. 

I was purposefully rough with him for the initial fuck, drawing all the way out, then plunging quickly back in to his gaping hole.  He didnt want mercy for this fuck, and I was not going to give it to him; I was only going to give him my bug.  Soon his groans of pain turned to moans of pleasure.  I fucked him for as long as I could, but far too soon I felt my load building to release.  A few more thrusts into his neg ass, and I was beyond the point of no return.

Here you go baby, my first poz load, and it is just for you!  With those words, I slammed my entire length into Rob and shot my first known charged load into another guy.  It helped to know that he was wanting this from me as much as I was wanting to give it to him.  We kissed deeply as my cock shot its charged load deep into his ass, and we kept kissing as my cock slowly deflated, but never got fully soft in his hole.

Once I could, I began to fuck him again.  My cock growing hard again in his ass, and my balls preparing another charged load to plant in him.  We kept kissing all through the second fuck, a more gentile, loving fuck.  The first fuck had already torn-up his ass, and made it receptive to the virus flowing in my cum.  This fuck was for us, to cement the bond that would be forever with us.  We might only be fuck buddies, but we were the best of fuck buddies, we were guys who would share DNA, who would be forever linked through a virus that we shared.

All night long my cock stayed in Robs hole, never getting completely soft.  I lost track of how many times I came in him.  All I know was that when morning came, and I finally could cum no more and pulled out of him, the cum that was still on my cock was tinged pink and he was leaking slightly from all the cum in his ass.

As we laid there, both basking in the glow of Rob having taken his first poz loads, we chatted a bit, and I asked So, while I know you just took gallons of my cum, I was wondering if you would take more.

I will keep taking your cum till I come down with the flu and am converted.

I was thinking of not just my cum, but also maybe my Dad's cum.  Since they converted me, they could help convert you too.

“You want the guys who pozzed you to also fuck me and breed me?

Yea, I think it would be hot for us all to get together and both of us take their cocks and cum all night.

Youd be there with me?

Of course I would be there with you.  You are my special friend, well do so much together!  I said then kissed him again.

When I broke the kiss he answered, saying "Let's do it."

We got up, showered and got ready for classes.  That afternoon I called Dad and told him I had bred Rob all night, and that he wanted both my father and Dave also to breed him.  Dad was receptive to my proposal, and we scheduled the upcoming weekend for a get-together with Dad, Dave, Rob and me, during which they would fuck our brains out, just to make sure that we were both good and toxic to spread it to the other guys on the wrestling team, who, presumably, would spread it to others.

• Like 7
  • Upvote 24
  • Piggy 1