Wrestling Party turned Orgy

Thanksgiving break was coming up and the guys on the wrestling team were throwing a party to celebrate Thanksgiving break and as a last hurrah before we started our season.  So far Rob and I had fucked around with Chris, James, and Jon and Seth.  Chris and James had gotten their fuck flus and gone to the clinic to confirm.  We now had two confirmed poz guys on the team from Rob and I; and Jon and Seth had actually been poz already; Dad and David had gotten Seth when he first moved to the area and he had bugged Jon up once they started dating.  So with Rob and me, we had a total of six guys that were poz and all from the same family strain. 

Rob and I arrived at Jon and Seths a little early to help them out with setup and to help them with a few special preparations.  See, this party had two objectives: One to let off a bit of steam before the season started and we all went on restrictions; and two to poz up as many of our team mates as possible.  For that end, Rob and I had the task of adding baby oil to the lube, and using a pin to doctor up all the condoms that would possibly be used.  We hoped to not have to stealth anyone, but just in case the guy insisted, all the condoms that would be used would break.

We finished up with the condoms just as the first guys arrived.  We had all agreed that it would be fun to show up in our High school Singlets, so each guy was in his old school colors.  Rob and I changed after we finished up with the condoms and then joined the others as we proceeded to get our Drink on.  As the night progressed, all the boys got drunker and drunker, except for the five of us who would be helping them all join the club.  The one thing I learned that night, most of my team mates were what they often call sixpack gays. 

To get everyone in the mood to fuck, we moved the furniture to the walls, and began to wrestle with each other.  Those of us in the know would rub our cocks in their butt cracks, grab their bulges, or anything to get their minds on sex.  Soon, most of the guys were horned up and ready to strip off their singlet.  That was soon done, and we had twenty guys all horned up and naked.

We all fell into a pile on the floor and began to suck cocks and eat asses.  Chris, James, Seth, Rob and I were sure to start working on the guys who might be more on the hetero side and get them to give us their asses bare. 

The guys were in groups of three or four, at least one of them having their ass worked as they swallowed another guys cock.  I was eating out Guss hole as he sucked on Pauls cock. Rob has his cock down Erics throat as Gene opened up his hole for his cock.  Chris was getting blown by Caleb who was in turn getting sucked by Alex who was getting fucked by Brent.  James was rimming Lee to get his hole ready, while he was blowing Paul.  Jon was on his knees taking turns blowing Jason and Forrest  while Don was working his cock into Jons hole. Seth had already gotten his cock into Will who was being spit roasted on the other side by Sam.  Jason was under Will sucking his cock and occasionally lapping Seths cock as it pulled out of Will.  Matt was next to Anton kissing each other as each of them were prepped to be fucked by Simon and Wayne respectively.

The room was filled with the sounds of grunts, groans and skin slapping skin as all the guys worked up to shooting their cum into their team mates, truly a bonding experience.

After that initial round, we kept switching up partners and those of us where were already poz making sure that we got at least one load in most of our team mates.  Hopefully, most would be sick just in time to get better for the season.

Hours later, and with drained balls, we all fell asleep around the house.  And the best part, not a single condom had been used all night.

• Like 11
  • Upvote 7
  • Piggy 3

Wrestling Party turned Orgy Aftermath

The next morning, many of the guys were hung over and still naked on the floor, couch, or for the lucky few, a bed.  As each guy stirred, I wondered how much of the previous night they might remember.  Those on the floor had snuggled up to each other over the course of the night, and as the sun shone through the curtains, there were a few stifled grunts and groans, some from the light but others were clearly the sounds of sex beginning again. 

I was wrapped around Gus, and he was grinding his ass back against my growing erection.  Keep that up and I am going to fuck you again.  I whispered in his ear, to which he ground back harder.  I reached down and positioned the head of my cock at his entrance, and with a slight pop, was soon back in him again.  I slowly thrust into his velvet hole, still slick from the loads he had taken last night.  Yea.  he moaned softly as I bottomed out in his chute.  I made it a gentle fuck, wanting him to enjoy this next round, hoping it would lead to more till he joined us in the brotherhood.  As I slowly fucked his well-used hole, I reached over and felt his rock hard cock.  I jerked him off to the tempo I was using on his ass, and soon he moaned and coated my fingers with his morning load of jizz, hopefully one of the last neg ones he would ever shoot.  I was not too far behind him and soon was blasting my morning load into his ass, well past the second ring.  I rode the fuck through the end of my orgasm, and rested inside him as I kissed his neck. 

Thanks, I needed that again.  I hope Rob will let you do it again. 

We can do it as often as you like Gus, Rob and I are not exclusive.  I replied.

Sweet!  I want both of you guys actually.

That can be taken care of any time.  Just message me and we can set it up.  Since we live together, we have no problems of finding a room. 

I slowly pulled out and Gus rolled over to give me a kiss before getting to his feet and trying to find his singlet in the mess.  I gotta get packing, headed home in a few hours.  See you after break.  He said as he quickly pulled on the singlet and headed towards the door.

Other guys were now getting up and looking for clothes and shoes and heading out.  A couple of the guys slunk out looking guilty at what they had enjoyed the night before, but others shared mutual kisses and gropes as they dressed and left to head out for whatever they needed to do on the first official day of Thanksgiving break.

Rob, Chris, James and I stayed behind at Jon and Seths to help clean up and discuss how the night had gone.  It had been hard to keep track of everyone, but between us 5 Vers guys, we had shot loads into about 15 of the rest of the 20 wrestlers on the team; and the other five had each taken a turn fucking Jons hole; no guarantee of them converting, but at least they had been exposed to the virus. 

We all said our goodbyes, and would wait to see how our team mates fared after Thanksgiving break.

• Like 12
  • Upvote 7
  • Piggy 2

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Sorry it has been so long since I added to this.  had a bit of Writer's Block.  Enjoy!

Thanksgiving Break

I headed home, and had a great break with Mom and Uncle.  I also had a little surprise over the week I was home. 

Thursday night, after all the turkey and trimmings, my moms pumpkin pie, and even some wine, there was a knock at the door.  I answered to see my first fuck buddy Justin standing there looking as hot as ever.  I wrapped him in a bear hug which he returned. 

Come on in.  I said

Justin moved past me, his hand brushing my cock slightly as he maneuvered around me to get inside.

He said hello to my mother and uncle, then we headed up to my room for some privacy to catch up, and maybe more I was thinking because of his grope.

Once we were in my room, Justin sat on my bed as I closed the door.  I turned around, and he had a nervous look on his face.  I sat next to him on the bed and put my hand on his thigh.

Whats up?  You look kinda nervous or upset.  I said to him.

Well, you know the stuff we used to do before I left for college, the stuff the naked wrestling led to…”

Yea, I said, I liked it, and because of it I came to know for sure that I was gay.

I had thought it was just a phase or something that would stop when I got to college and had different girls around.  But it didnt.  I really discovered I liked it.  I met a guy, and thought we were perfect together, but he had lied to me the whole time.  He just wanted to get things to the point where I let him fuck me bare so that he could make me like him, HIV positive.  I was completely devastated when I finally let him have that connection with me and found out it was only to make me poz.  And then he hung his head.

The whole time Justin was talking about it, At first I was jealous, then started getting hard when he got to the barebacking part.  I rubbed his leg, and then leaned in to hug him, and he hugged me back.

When we used to fuck, we never used condoms.  I said.

Yea, but we were still high schoolers, we werent having sex with men.  We didnt have diseases like HIV.

And how do you feel now that you are HIV positive?

Honestly, it is kinda liberating.  Now I dont have to worry about getting it any more.  But I am also afraid that it will mean no one will want me, I am tainted.

Buddy, it is not like that at all. There will be plenty of guys that want you.  That will want you to fuck them.

But I am Positive, I carry this disease with me.  And I cant get medication for it because then my folks will know and I havent told them I am gay, let alone that I am positive.

So you are not on any medications for it?

Nope.  Cant afford them without insurance.

I need to tell you something, I said to him and looked him in the eyes, I am also HIV positive.  My roommate is, and several of my friends on the wrestling team.  Some of them even got it from me.

I felt his cock start to harden between us.  We kissed and my hands began to travel down to his sweet ass.  His hands moved to my cock and began to rub it inside my jeans. I reached between us and began to undo his pants.  His hands moved up and began to remove my clothes as well.  We made short work of it and soon we were both naked from the waist down.  Our hard cocks pressed against each other and his cut cock was sticking straight up, leaking precum like a sieve.  I dropped to my knees and began to suck up that poison, savoring the taste of his cum like never before.

Justin grabbed my arms and pulled me off his cock and stood me up, kissing me deeply again before pushing me onto the bed.  He joined me on the bed and we got into a 69.  We both sucked on each others cocks, trying to get as much precum as possible. 

After a while, I broke off sucking his cock and told him I wanted him give me his strain, mix it with mine. 

Only if you give me yours too, buddy he replied as he moved around and lined his cock up with my hole.

Justin pushed in slowly, it had been a while since I had taken all 9 inches of his cock, but it felt great to have him slid it back into me.  Once he was balls deep, he waited a second before he really began to pound my hole with his cock.  I was moaning in pleasure from his cock hitting all the right places in me.  But far too soon, at least in my opinion, and it was really about ten minutes after he had slid into me, Justin shoved all the way in and began to shoot his toxic cum deep into my willing hole. He kissed me as he finished unloading all his balls could make into me. 

We flipped positions, and I spit on his hole to help lube it up a bit, then my uncut cock was lined up with his hole and I pushed in.  Justin moaned in pleasure as my cock slid into him.  He felt tight, and probably had not had sex since that asshole had stealthed him.  The pressure from his tight hole on my cock made me want to blow right away, but I just held still for a few minutes and soon I was ready to fuck my old buddy and add my family strain to him.  I varied it up and we both really enjoyed it, but far too soon I felt the tingle in my balls signaling release, so I sped up my thrusts and let him know it was cumming.

Give it to me buddy, give me your strain.  Justin said as I thrust all the way in and began to fill him with my deadly cum.

As my balls unloaded into his ass, I leaned down and kissed Justin.  We continued to kiss as my cock softened and then with a soft plop came out of his hole.  We laid there kissing for a while, just holding each other and enjoying the feel of each other. 

A noise from downstairs reminded us that we were not alone in the house.  Reluctantly, we separated and got our clothes back on.  Once we were dressed, we laid on the bed next to each other and chatted.  Nothing too deep; Classes, roommates, college life.

Finally, a few hours after he had arrived, we slowly separated and gave one more private passionate kiss to each other.  I walked him to the door, and we promised to get together again before the break ended, and again over Christmas break.

Over the next three days, Justin and I fucked as much as we could, we both headed back to College with our asses full of the others cum, and our bodies accepting the others strain to add in with the one already active within us.

• Like 12
  • Upvote 7
  • Piggy 3

• 4 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 10 months later...