• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Rob’s Break

Going home, to my asshole of a dad, is never a fun time.  He had me start wrestling my freshman year to “Make a Man of me”; little did he know it helped me become the gay man I am today.  All that rolling around with other horny teens only got our hormones raging.  It was with my team mate Rich, who was a few months older than me, that I discovered what pleasures a male can share with another male.

It all started one afternoon as the JV had finished practice and Rich and I were the last to be in the locker room.  We were in the shower and Rich just started Jerking his cock under the hot water.  I watched him and my own cock grew hard as he slowly stroked his cock.  I walked over to him and looked down at his cock and the hand stroking it.  He took my hand and brought it to his cock, replacing his with mine.  He then reached over and grabbed my cock, stroking it.  This was the first time I had touched another cock and had anyone else touch mine.  It felt amazing! 

Far too quickly I felt that I was going to explode. I said something and quickly Rich dropped to his knees and without missing a stroke put the tip of my cock into his mouth.  I tried to pull away, I was about to cum, but he kept my cock firmly in his mouth as my balls tightened and I shot.  He swallowed every drop of my cum, then when it started getting sensitive, he released my cock with a plop and stood back up.  He was still stroking, and shortly he said he was going to cum too. 

I felt I owed him, so dropped down and took him into my mouth.  I had never had a penis in my mouth, let alone what I was about to get shot into my mouth.  About as soon as my lips closed on his cock, he began to shoot his load.  It filled my mouth and I had to quickly swallow or it would all come out.  I did, and from that moment on, I knew that I was going to enjoy the taste of cum.  He left his cock in my mouth as it softened and I made sure I got every drop of his seed.  I stood up and he punched me gently in the shoulder, that sign of manly affection I guess. 

After that day, we would purposely wait till the others had left, then our ritual of jerking each other and swallowing the cum would happen in the shower.  It was perfect till the day we were caught.  I was on my knees getting Rich’s load when a few of the upper classmen came around the corner and saw it all.  I was mortified, as was Rich, but they were excited. 

“What do we have here?” said one with blonde hair

“Looks like a faggot servicing cock.” Said one of the other guys.

“Well, since he is on his knees already, he can take care of us; right guys?” said blondie

They quickly got their cocks out and approached us.  Blondie grabbed my head and pushed his cock into my mouth.  I was soon sucking his cock as I was afraid of what they would do to me if I didn’t.  The other two went over to Rich and pushed him to his knees and told him to suck their cocks.  They all took turns with both of us, having us suck their cocks.  Blondie was the first to shoot and he shoved my face to his pubes as he fired his cum down my throat.  The other two soon followed, Rich getting one and the other finishing in me. 

After that day, we had a new ritual; we would suck each other off while those three upper classmen, and sometimes a few of their buddies, watched, then we would service all of them and take all their cum.  One day, one of the buddies was impatient for his turn so he got behind me, got me up on all fours, and shoved his cock into my ass.  I had never been fucked before, and the pain was excruciating.  He told me to shut up and take it, and to get back to sucking.  Thankfully, he did not last long and was soon shooting his load into my ass.  This opened up a new venue for these guys, and after that not only did we orally service them, but also would get fucked by them. 

One night, as we left the gym, I confided in Rich that it had started out as something between just us two, but that I kinda liked having all the guys use me.  Rich agreed with me, that it was kinda hot having those upperclassmen jocks use us like they did.  That was the first night that Rich and I swapped loads and became fuck buddies for the rest of the time we were in High School.  It all ended when we went to separate schools.  Rich had confided in me towards the end of our senior year that he was sneaking out and getting men to fuck him hoping that he could become HIV positive.

If my Dad have ever known about what happened after Wrestling, he would have freaked out that his son was the locker room slut along with his best friend/boyfriend, but he just saw how good I was at the Wrestling, and that is all he cared about.  That his son was having sex with his team mates did not register.  That his son was having sex with one of his team mates did not register with him.

So, Thanksgiving.  Another week at home, my father pestering me about how wrestling and my grades were coming along.  It sucked that I could say nothing about Tom, other than he was my roommate.  But when I finally could, I got out of the house to visit Rich. 

I was nervous walking up to the door of Rich’s house, wondering if he was still the same as me, loving sex with other males.  I knocked on the door and a few minutes later, Rich’s mom answered the door. 

“Good Evening Mrs. Miles, is Rich around?”

“Well, Hello Robert, Yes he is up in his room, Go on up, I am sure he will be glad to see you.” She said.

“Thank you.” I said as I walked around her and up the stairs to Rich’s Room.

I reached the closed door to Rich’s Room and knocked.  The door opened, and there stood Rich in a ratty pair of shorts and no shirt.  His chest looked as beautiful as I remembered.  His trim stomach has a beautiful treasure trail that disappeared into his shorts.  I wanted to drop to the floor, reach into those shorts and start sucking that cock that I knew was in them.

“Hey Rob, Mom let you in?” Rich asked as he opened the door and motioned me in.  The small room brought back many memories of what we had done in younger days on that bed.

“Yes, told me I could find you up here.  What you been up to?”

“Not much, killing time here at home.”

“Cool, I couldn’t take one more minute in the house with my dad, so thought I’d come over and see if you were home and wanted to do something.”

Rich’s eyes kinda lit up at the mention of doing something.  “What you have in mind, bud?”

He sat on the bed and I joined him, our knees touching.  I put my hand on his knee, rubbing a small circle as we looked at each other.

“Well, if you want, we can do what we used to do, swap a couple of loads.” I said finally, breaking the silence.

“My parents are downstairs, we’d have to be quiet.”

“And before we do, there is something I need to tell you.  I met a guy when I started college, another wrestler, and we’ve been fucking around, along with other guys on the team.  Know how we used to talk about if it happens, it happens?”  He nodded at my statement. “Well, Tom met some gifters, and after he became infected, he and his breeders infected me too.”

“So you mean, you are HIV positive?”  Rich asked, and I nodded affirmative. “Well, the hell with me fucking you, you need to get that poz cock in me and knock me up.  I have been in a wasteland at college, barely getting any cock or ass.”

Rich pulled me to him, and we kissed as our cocks ground against each other in the fabric of our clothes.  Our tongues fought against each other as we groped and fondled each other. My hand went down the back of his shorts and boxers, working his hole open with my fingers.  There was already lube on his hole, must have been using a dildo on himself.

He broke the kiss and turning onto his belly, he pulled the back of his shorts and boxers down, exposing his hole. 

“Get that toxic cock in me and breed me deep.”  Rich told me.  I pulled my cock out the fly, just in case his mom knocked we could separate quickly. 

I was soon pounding my buddy’s hole and quickly felt my load building, ready to infect him.

“You sure you want this?  I am toxic and have already infected a few guys.” I said

“Fuck!  Breed me with that toxic cum!  Knock me up buddy!” Rich said as I shoved all the way in and began shooting my virus laden seed deep inside his ass.  As my last spurts went into my buddy’s ass, I collapsed on top of him.  And then felt his hole spasm around my cock as he shot a load completely untouched.

I slowly pulled out, and Rich flipped over.  The front of his shorts was a mess, but we kissed and then laughed a bit at his condition.   He quickly stripped and threw on another pair of boxers and shorts in case his mom came up. 

‘You going to be ready soon to give me another dose of that cum?”  Rich asked me.

“Give me about five minutes of kissing and I will be rock hard again for your ass.” I told him.

About a half hour later, when his mom came up to ask if I was staying for dinner, I had planted another load in his unprotected ass, and then again right before we went down for dinner.  It was funny to know he was sitting there talking about school and everything with my poz loads doing their job in his body; his parents having no clue what we had been doing.  I ended up staying over till about 2 am, chatting about school and wresting, and all that stuff we needed to catch up on between our fuck sessions.  In that time, I gave him four more of my loads, and ended up taking one of his down my throat and one in my ass.  Hopefully when I see him at Christmas, he will have been given a great Gift from me.

• Like 7
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 4

Back from Break

Rob got back to the room first, and was naked, playing with his hole and stroking his cock when I got back late Sunday night. 

“Guess you didn’t get any action while home?”  I asked him.

“Remember my Wrestling buddy Rich? Well, he was having a dry spell all last semester at school, so once I told him I was poz, he was all over my cock and hopefully by Christmas he will be in our family.”

“Sweet! Remember my Buddy Justin?  Well, seems he got knocked up by some guy into stealthing, and was all depressed over it.  I made him feel better about being poz and we swapped loads the entire time we were home.”

“Awesome!  Now how about stripping and let’s get back to fucking each other’s brains out”

I quickly stripped out of my clothes and soon Rob and I were making out and wrestling on the bed to see who got fucked first.  I was on top, but I felt Rob’s hard cock pushing on my hole, and just shoved down on it.  It slid right in, and soon he was pounding my hole roughly.  Too soon, Rob shoved in and began flooding me with his cum.  I slid off him, and flipped him over, shoving my cock into his hole in one quick thrust. 

“Damn, take it easy buddy!”  Rob said

“What’s the matter?  Can’t take a rough fuck anymore?”

“Haha, if you want to get rough, we can get rough!”

Rob shoved himself up, and surprising me, shoved me off him.  We devolved into a bit of wrestling, fighting for dominance and who would be on bottom. Soon I had him pinned on his stomach and my cock back in his ass.

I pounded his hole, making sure he felt every inch of my cock.  He groaned and moaned with each thrust of my cock into him.  Sooner than I would have preferred, I shoved all the way in and began to fill him with my seed.  Once I was drained, I pulled out and collapsed next to Rob.

“Missed you buddy.”

“Missed you too.”  Rob replied as he kissed me.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 2

Fuck Flus all around

All the gifters settled back in, and we checked on how the other guys were doing.  The first few days after the Thanksgiving week everyone was fine.  But then it began to hit…

The first to go down was Gus, but then, he had gotten several loads from me both during the party and after.  He was snuggled in our room, Rob on one side, me on the other as another wave of chills came over him.

“You guys gave me your virus, didn’t you?”  he asked, point blank.

“What do you mean?”  I asked him

“You and Rob, probably some other guys on the team too. I know that you all got sick for a couple of weeks, and never at the same time. You all have HIV and are getting the rest of the team infected too.”

“Yea, too late now.  Jon and Seth got it when they were freshmen, ironically from the same guys that infected us.  Rob and I got it the start of the school year, and Chris and James got it from me and Rob.  You mad about it?”

“Nah, kinda hot that you guys set up that little party to stealth all us guys.  Some of them may not figure out what is going on, just think they got a bug while home.” 

“Yea, that was kinda the idea.”  Rob said as his hand wandered down to Gus’ cock.  “See you are rock hard.  Want to get some more viral cum in you while you ride out your fuck flu?”

“Fuck Yeah!  Want both of you to give me more, help make me really toxic so I can pass it on too.  Have some assholes I would love to pass it on to back home over Christmas.”

I turned Gus so he was facing me, his ass open for Rob.  I had already given him the loads that got him here, so why not let Rob enjoy giving him the first of his Fuck Flu loads.  I began to kiss Gus as Rob spit on his hand and rubbed it on his cock.  He positioned it at Gus’ hole and began to push.  Gus groaned into our kiss as his hole opened up and let Rob in.  I could feel his precum leaking out as Rob bottomed out, his balls hitting Gus’ hole.  He gave Gus a few moments to get used to it then began to pound his ass.

“Gonna add my strain to your toxic body.” Rob said as he began to pound Gus.

“Yeah, add it to me, make me so fucking toxic”  Gus replied.

For the next 10 minutes or so, the only sounds in the room were the sloppy kissing from Gus and me, and the slap of Rob’s balls on Gus’ taint.

“Here it comes, flooding you with my load!”  Rob exclaimed as he shoved balls deep and began to shoot his cum into Gus. 

Gus Moaned into the kiss as he felt Rob’s cock throb with each pulse.  We laid there for a few minutes, Rob slowly softening in Gus.  Gus held on to me tight, resting against me as he fell in to a exhausted slumber from the battle his body was losing to our virus.

Rob gently withdrew from him, and we kissed over his body.

“Wonder what some of the other guys are doing right now?”  Rob asked as we settled down and let Gus recover.

The next day we had a team meeting, and most of the guys did not look well as we sat on the bleachers with Coach Davis in front of us telling us about the practice schedule and what we would need to be doing till the season started after the Christmas holiday.  The six of us and Gene, Jason and Don were the only ones who didn’t look like we were dealing with an illness. 

Coach Davis finished up, and dismissed us all, telling everyone to rest up and be ready to start practices.  He asked Seth to join him in his office while the rest of us milled around a bit.  I overheard a couple of the guys complaining about the flu they were dealing with, and wondering if it was something they caught at home or maybe from the Night at Seth’s. 

Rob and I grabbed Gus and were about to head back to the dorm when Alex walked up to us. 

“Hey Tom, got a sec?”  he asked.

“Sure,” I said “you guys go ahead I will meet you in a few.”

Alex and I walked away from the rest of the guys still hanging out.

“What’s up?” I asked him.

“I have been feeling like shit for the past few days, and I remember back at the start of the year you kinda had similar symptoms.  Some of the other guys may not know it, but I think I know what is going on.”

“Yeah?  What do you think?”

“I think that you and the other guys got us all together to make this team all Poz.  And I think it is the hottest thing ever!” 

“Well, Yeah, the six of us did all set you guys up to get Pozed.  Glad you think it is hot.  So why did you want to talk to me about it?”

“Because I want another load of toxic cum from you, and probably any of the other poz guys.”

“Sounds good to me.  Your room good?”

“Yeah, we can go back to my room.”

I followed Alex back to his room, and the minute the door was closed we were all over each other.  Stripping each other naked, our rock hard cocks ready to go.  Alex’s body had the warmth of his fuck flu that still raged inside him, but his body was raring to go.

I pushed Alex back on the bed and raised his legs in the air.  I dove in and began to eat his hole, getting it ready for my cock.  He moaned as my tongue entered his body.  Soon his hole was open and ready for my cock.  I spat on my cock, lined it up, and slowly slid in.

“Oh god!” he moaned “that is what I need a toxic cock getting in me!  Never even knew I wanted this till the flu took over, now it is all I think about.”

“Going to give you another dose of toxic cum, make sure you are nice and potent once you are done converting.”  I said as I began to slide in and out of his jock ass.

“Fuck Yea!  Give me more of that Poz cum!  Get me nice and toxic!”

I pounded his ass as hard as I could, really driving my cock in rough and deep.  I looked down and there was a few drops of blood sticking to my cock as I pulled out. 

“Your hole is getting all bloody form me fucking you, gonna get more of this poz cum directly into you, make sure you are really potent.”  I said as I looked back into his eyes and fucked him even harder than before if possible.

A little while later, I said ”Here it comes Alex, giving you more of my toxic cum!”  With that, I shoved in one more time and began to fill him up.

We lay there for a moment, my cock slowly softening after flooding his bloody guts with more charged spunk.  I could feel his hard cock throbbing between us.  I slowly pulled out of his ass, my cock dotted with pink cum.  I kissed him and moved to straddle his legs.  I spit on his cock and lined it up with my hole.  Sinking onto his cock, he moaned.

“fuck, you gonna take my converting seed buddy?”  Alex asked

“Hell Yea, your cock is rock hard and feels like it needs to shoot some of that charged cum.  Gonna mix your bug back in with mine.”

Alex just laid there, moaning and occasionally thrusting up, but mostly let me control the fuck.  I think he was a little tired to be honest.  But far too soon, he moaned that he was going to cum.  I rode him even harder and soon felt his cock begin to pulse as he shot his newly Poz seed into me.  I collapsed onto him and we kissed as his cock finished shooting in me, and slowly got soft.  I rolled off him and we cuddled for a bit till he fell asleep.

I covered him up, got dressed, and headed back to my room, where I found Gus asleep in our bed, Rob doing some schoolwork.

I kissed him, and told him what had happened. 

“So, looks like another one of the converts is happy with the results.  Lets hope the rest of them don’t come after us.”  Rob said.

“Something tells me that the ones who figure out the truth will be happy for it, and the ones who are clueless will refuse to admit that anything could have happened.”  I replied as I stripped and got into doing my own schoolwork. 

Things were going to definitely be interesting the next couple of weeks till Winter break.

• Like 4
  • Piggy 2
  • Thanks 2

Meeting with the Coach (Seth’s POV)

**just for ease, for most of the conversation, Coach will be in Italics, and Seth is in normal type.**

“Seth, Can I talk to you in my office?”  Coach Davis said as the meeting broke up and the guys were either heading out or shooting the shit.

“Sure thing, Coach.” I said as we both headed out of the gym and into the Office area of the Fitness Building.

Coach held the door for me and motioned to the chair in front of his desk as we walked into his office.  He closed the door and went around to sit in his chair.  As He began to sit down, I noticed that his pants were a bit tighter in the crotch than normal.

“I noticed a lot of the guys looked a bit under the weather.  You got any idea why?”

“You really want the truth, or do you want to be ignorant of it?”

“I think I know what the truth is, I just want you to confirm it for me.”

“So, we may have had a party before Thanksgiving where some drinking may have occurred, and after that some sex between team mates.  No condoms were used.”

“And let me guess, you, Tom, Rob and Jon fucked everyone?”

“There was lots of fucking by lots of people, but yeah, the six of us were the main fuckers of as many as we could.”

“Wait, Six?”

“Yeah, after Tom and Rob got it, they gave it to Chris and James.  I thought you had figured that out already.”

“Damn, I must have missed then when they were sick.  So from the looks of things out there, how many are converted or converting?”

“From the looks of it, you now have 20 members of the team who are poz or will be soon.”

“So we got three who didn’t get it at your little party?”

“Looks that way.  We can try to get them during the season.”

“I don’t want to lose any during the season, so I would not suggest you actively try, but if it happens…”

“Yeah, I get you.  How you doing Coach?  Need a recharge?  Noticed you tenting your tracks when you sat down.”

“Honestly, I am good right now.  I just hope that no one notices that almost the whole team is sick at once.  But so glad to see that my strain is still doing well after all these years.  Guess you better head home and get ready for school.  I will talk to you next week.”

With that I headed out of the office, closing the door to Coach Steve Davis’s office.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1