Dad and Rob

The next two night were more of the same, after practice and dinner, Rob and I would head back to our room, do any needed homework, then I would fill his ass all night with my poz loads.  He never once asked to fuck me, it was always my cock in his hole.  In addition to the first fuck of the night being rough and without any type of lube, after I had dumped that first load in, Rob would have me brush his hole roughly with a stiff bristle toothbrush he had found on Wednesday.  I always made sure that it came out tinged with pink cum before my hard cock went back into his hole and stayed there for the rest of the night, dropping load after load.  In the morning, after I pulled out, the brush went back in and roughed him up again. 

Friday, we didn’t have practice, so as soon as we were done with classes, we met in the room for one last session between the two of us.  Since this was going to be our last time alone for a few days, we made it into a lovemaking session.  Rob and I slowly stripped each other till we were both naked, our cocks pointing towards the celing.  I kissed Rob deeply as we rubbed each other’s back and our cocks rubbed against each other as our fronts joined.  I dropped down to my knees and began to suck on Rob’s thick cock.  I soon tasted his precum on my tongue, and knew he was primed.  I stood back up and we kissed again as we headed towards the bed. 

We collapsed onto the bed, and I got Rob onto his back.  I straddled his torso and kept kissing him as I rubbed his cock against my crack.  Each time his cock would catch on my hole, I’d try to get a bit more of it inside me, using his precum to lube up my hole.  He moaned around the kiss each time his cock dipped into my hole.  I knew he was ready to fuck me, and load up my hole before I loaded up his.  The next time his cock caught on my cunt, I pushed and it slid into me quite easily.  Rob moaned as his cock sank into me to his balls.  I began to ride him, wanting to get his load into me.  I kept the strokes slow, wanting this to last. 

“You are such a fucking tease” Rob moaned between our kisses.

“I want your last neg load that you give me to be one that you remember.”

“Well, why don’t you let me control this fuck so that you can get another poz load in my cunt before we meet-up with your daddies?”

With that, Rob flipped me onto my back and picked up the pace on his fuck.  Far too soon in my opinion, he planted his cock to the base in my ass and I felt each pulse as he shot his presumably neg cum deep into my ass.  After all, we really had no idea if my poz cum had done its job and knocked him up yet; but until he got sick, we both assumed he was still neg.

Once his balls had drained his load into my ass, he slid out of my cunt and laid down next to me.  I rolled onto his back and as my cock probed between his cheeks, I kissed his neck and shoulders.  When my cock finally caught on his hole, I began to slide into him.  Rob let out a moan of pleasure as my balls hit his ass.  I slowly began to slide in and out of his ass, making sure he felt every inch I was giving him. 

“Stop being so damn gentle, and fuck me into this mattress already!”

I picked up the pace, and began to really pound my cock into his ass.  “This what you want?”  I asked him.

“Yea, pound my cunt and give me your deathseed!  Knock me up with your bug!”

I loved that our sex always had this dirty talk in it since I had converted.  I couldn’t wait till Rob was poz too and I could beg him to put his deathseed into me and the other guys from the team.  I felt my balls begin to tighten up as my cum readied to shoot into Rob.

“Here it comes baby, shooting my poz seed into you, getting you pregnant with my bug!”

“Yea, Give me that toxic batter!  Fill me with your bugs!”

With one final thrust, I sank into Rob to my balls.  My cock shot several times deep into him, filling him again with my poz cum.  I kissed the back of his neck as my cock shot into him, and we laid there for a few minutes more till my cock softened and fell out of his ass.  Rob reached under the pillow and pulled out the brush and handed it to me. 

“Rough me up before we get dressed and head over for our weekend.”

I took the brush and inserted it.  I roughed up his insides for several minutes with the rough brush.  When I pulled it out, some of my cum was on it, and the bristles were a nice pink color.   Rob took the brush and sucked the cum and blood off it till it was nice and white again.

We both shared one more kiss before we grabbed shorts and tees to wear and slipped on our flip flops.  No need to bring any other clothes, as most of the weekend would be spent naked in my Dad’s bed.

It was a quick trip on the bus to their house, and Rob and I sat on opposite sides of the bus and kept flashing each other our cocks from the leg of our baggy shorts.  A short walk from the bus stop, and we were at Dad’s door.  Dad answered the door in just a tight pair of shorts, and Rob shot me a grin after he appraised my dad.

“Nice, I think I will like getting fucked by him!”  Rob whispered to me as we entered the house.  David was sitting on the couch, naked, and slowly stroking his cock. 

“Come on in boys and get comfortable.” David said to us.  Once the door was closed, Dad shucked off his shorts and joined David on the couch.  Even though I had just cum a little less than a half hour ago, my cock sprang to attention from seeing my poz daddies on the couch, each stroking his hard cock.  I also noticed the tent in Rob's shorts.

We quickly stripped off our clothes, and once we were naked, David and Dad motioned us over to them.  I let Rob lead the way so that he could choose which cock he wanted to suck on first.  He dropped to his knees between my Dad’s legs and began to suck on his gorgeous uncut cock.  I knelt between David’s legs and began to soak his cock with my spit.  I looked over at Rob as David worked his cock deep into my throat; he was really enjoying deep throating Dad’s cock.  I reached a hand over to Rob’s ass and pushed a couple of fingers into his hole, making sure that he would open up easily when the moment came for him to ride these two beautiful cocks that we were working with our mouths.  Rob moaned in pleasure around Dad’s cock as my fingers entered him and my nails began to dig into his lining, adding to the abrasions from the brushing I had given him before we left the dorm.  Dave noticed what I was doing, and placed a hand under my chin to bring my attention back to him.  Silently, he scraped one of his fingernails against his thumb, asking me if I was digging in Rob’s ass.  I nodded my head while still sucking on his cock.  He gave me a thumbs up, and then pulled his cock out of my mouth. 

“Well, Rob, You seem to have good cock sucking skills, let’s see how that ass feels around my cock.”

David stood up and I removed my fingers from Rob’s ass as David got behind him.  He lined up his cock, and began to slowly slide it into Rob. 

“Damn Boy, you got a fine ass here!  And it feels like it is prelubed too!”

“That’s my cum you feel in there,” I said, “loaded him up before we came over here.  And he loaded me up too.”

“Nice, how many load have you put in him?”

“I’ve been loading him up every night since I got back to the dorm after my fuck flu, so about 30 or so loads.  And we’ve been using a brush on him too to help it take.”

“Sweet!”  Dad said, “Gonna make you into a gifter just like me and Dave, aren’t we?”

“Yep,” I said, “and Rob and I are going to help spread it around campus, starting with the guys on the wrestling team.”

“Yes, sir,” Rob broke off his sucking to say, “Once I'm infected, Tom and I are going to make sure we can spread your gift to every guy we can get our cocks into.”

“Good boys,” Dad said, “but first we need to make sure that this bug takes root in you Rob.  And to that end, the three of us are going to be filling you with our cum till you are knocked up with our virus.”

“Well, sir, why don’t we stop talking about it and start getting that cum into me!”

The whole time, our conversation had been to the beat of David’s thighs slapping against Rob’s ass.  And from watching David, I knew he was getting close to dropping his first load into Rob.  I am sure the poz talk had helped him get close quickly.

“Here cums your first load from your new daddies," Dave exclaimed as he slammed his cock into Rob and began to shoot his poison load into Rob’s willing ass.  As soon as he had shot his load into Rob,  Dad and David switched up and Rob cleaned off David’s cock as I watched my Dad sink his beautiful nine inches into Rob, I kissed my Dad then whispered my thanks in his ear. 

Dad pounded Rob’s ass, getting his cock deep in there, probably battering past his second sphincter, to really get his toxic jizz deep into Rob. 

“Here’s load number two," Dad remarked as he shoved his entire cock deep into Rob and unloaded into him. 

With two loads in him, three if you counted mine from earlier, Rob’s hole looked used.  But now it was my turn again on his ass.  I shoved my cock into him and pounded him roughly as he held onto Dad’s  legs and cleaned off his cock.  Soon I added another load of my toxic batter to the mix that was brewing in Rob’s cunt.  Dad grabbed the plug that each of us had used to hold in the toxic loads and slid it into Rob. 

“Okay, boys,” Dad said, “now that Rob has taken a load from each of us, let's go get some dinner and let them stew in there a bit.”

The four of us got dressed, headed out to the diner where I had met Dad and Dave that first day.  Rob would squirm every few feet as he adjusted to having the plug in his ass.  Once we sat down, he was fine; the pressure from the chair adding to the pleasure of the plug in his ass.  We had a pleasant dinner and the three men in my life learned more about each other, with me adding in bits and pieces too.  Finally, after desert, we headed back to the apartment, and Rob’s date with a weekend of being a cum dump.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 21

Rob gets Stuffed

The weekend was all about Rob getting as many poz loads in his cunt as possible, but a couple of times he and I were face to face in doggy position as Dave and Dad fucked us both.  We would kiss and make out as our asses were used for the pleasure of our daddies.  I was amazed at the number of loads Dave and my Dad deposited in the two of us.  Looking back, I think the highlight of the weekend was on Sunday when we all convinced Rob to take both daddy cocks at the same time while he sucked on my cock. 

It started off with Dave on his back and Rob straddling him.  Once Daves cock was buried in Robs cunt, Dad got between their legs and slowly worked his cock into Robs ass.  It was amazing watching Rob take both those cocks in his ass.  I know from experience that taking both those cocks will really stretch you out and leave your ass gaping after they are done with it.  With his ass full of daddy cock, I got on the bed and settled in between Rob and Daves faces.  Rob took my cock into his mouth and Dave began to tongue my ass and lick the loads out of it.  It was so hot for me to feel Daves tongue on my cunt as Rob slurped on my cock and nibbled on my foreskin. 

Since Dad was on top, he set the pace for the double penetration.  I could see the base of his cock each time he pulled back.  It was so hot for me knowing that Rob was filled with both the cocks that had pozzed me.  And I could tell form the moans that were escaping from around my cock that Rob was enjoying being on the receiving end of this stuffing.  Dad was taking it slow, really roughing up Robs ass and making sure that our weekend project would come out with a positive ending. 

After about 15 minutes, between watching Rob getting Double stuffed, Daves tongue lapping the cum out of my ass, and Robs mouth working on my cock, I felt my load starting to rise.  I let everyone know I was getting close.  Dad pulled out of Rob and moved back.

Get that cock in here and give him another load of that toxic jizz of yours," Dad ordered.

I quickly moved between Robs legs and added my cock with Daves in his stretched out hole.  It only took me a few strokes with Daves cock rubbing against mine till I pushed in and added more poz cum to the mixture already brewing in Robs cunt.  I slowly pulled out after I had deposited my load in him and Dad quickly slid his nine inches back in.  I moved back up to the head of the bed and settled back in between Dave and Rob. 

Dave went back to eating my ass out, and Rob began to clean my cock of the cum and ass juices that covered it.  I could tell that Dad and Dave were getting close as both of their breathing had gotten staccato.  Soon both of them growled and Rob moaned around my cock as he got a double dose of poz daddy cum in his well-used hole. 

I slid down next to Rob and kissed him as the two men finished depositing their last loads of the weekend into Rob.  Dad and Dave slowly withdrew from Robs swollen hole, and in so doing, a small amount of cum dribbled out, but Dad quickly rubbed it onto the plug and slid it into Robs ass.  Rob and I got dressed, and, with kisses all around, Rob and I headed back to our room to deal with schoolwork and get ready for classes the next day. 

That night, Rob fucked me with his more than likely last neg load as we were keeping the plug in him to make sure he absorbed all that toxic cum.  Afterwards we snugged, and fell asleep in each others arms. 

A little over a week later, I woke up to find Rob sweat-soaked.  I kissed him then fucked another poz load into his converting ass.  He stayed in bed for the next couple of days and I made his excuses to the team and collected his assignments for him.

Now that Rob was poz, we could begin our conquest of the team and other studs around campus.

• Like 6
  • Upvote 20

Rob & Toms First Conquest

Here it was, a little less than two months since I had left home and started college.  Now, not only had I met and been knocked up by my dream daddy, and my real daddy, but I also had helped knock up my new best friend and fuck buddy.  Early October, Rob and I went to the local free clinic and got tested to confirm that we were both poz.  Our test results came back just as we hoped, poz.  They wanted to put us on meds, but we asked for time to think it over; and so wed be more potent to knock up the other guys on the wrestling team.  With our confirmed status, it was now time to start passing on our bug to the other guys on the team, but the question was, who first?

Rob wanted to start big, and get Jon and Seth pozzed up so that they could share it with their other hookups.  I thought we should start with one or two of the guys in our own class.  We decided that wed kinda feel out who we wanted the most and see which one bit first on taking our poz loads.

With that agreed, the next day, Rob hung out with Jon to see if he could set up a group session with all four of us.  I hung out with Chris after practice, and tried my moves to get the bi boy to take my raw cock bare in his ass.  I really wanted to poz him up, since it would mean not only guys getting our virus, but also possibly some girls getting knocked up with my family DNA.

After chatting about wrestling, and how it often makes me horny, I had Chris on the hook.  He was boned up to find a place for us to fuck.  I texted Rob and asked him to let me have the room for a few hours so I could get Chris back, and hopefully knocked up.  But I also secretly told him to come back 'early' so he could possibly also add his toxic cum to Chris.

Chris and I headed back to my room, subtly groping each other as we made our way across campus from the gym.  Once back in the room, we both fell on each other and began to kiss and strip each other.  As I pushed his jeans and boxers down, I dropped to my knees and began to suck on Chris cut cock.  It quickly grew in my mouth to its full seven inches.  Chris stood me up, and pushed my jeans down and my half hard uncut cock sprang out at him as I had not worn my boxers after practice.  He was quickly gobbling my foreskin and sucking my cock down to the root with my head hitting the back of his throat.  Chris definitely knew how to suck cock.

We fell onto the bed and quickly were in a 69 position, each sucking on the others cock.  I popped his cock out of my mouth and began to work my way towards his tight pucker.  Chris moaned around my cock as I began to work my tongue into his hole.  It tasted sweet, his sweat and shower gel making a great taste in my mouth.  Soon, Chris pulled me up for a kiss and I slid between his legs.  As we kissed, I rubbed my cock on his ass, occasionally catching the head on his hole.  Each time my cock would catch, he would let out a slight moan of pleasure.  I decided to go for it, and the next time my cock was at his hole, I began to push in.  Chris grabbed my hips, and helped me slide raw into his ass.  He broke the kiss and told me to fuck him hard, as he liked it rough.  With just my spit and his as lube, I knew it was going to be a rough fuck and probably have more than he expected from it. 

I bent Chris in half and pounded his hole as hard as I could while we kissed.  He continually groaned in pleasure from the rough fuck I was giving him, and before either of us knew it, his cock began to shoot a load of his neg jizz all over our stomachs and chests.  As his hole clenched with each pulse of his balls unloading, it brought me that closer to unloading my toxic cum into his roughed up hole.  I wanted to make it last a bit longer to make sure I roughed him up enough that my toxic seed would take root in him; so I slowed down and began to long dick him.  This got him going again, and even though he had just cum, his cock did not deflate.  After about ten more minutes, I felt my load starting to rise. 

Im going to cum!  I told Chris.

Yea, give me your seed!

Ok buddy, here it comes, going to knock you up!

With one more shove, I sank into his hole till my balls were on his ass and I began to shoot my toxic load deep into his raw ass.  As my seed shot into him, I leaned down and kissed Chris deeply.  Once I was done shooting into his unprotected ass, I stayed in him and slowly fucked him till I felt my cock losing its hardness. 

I slowly pulled out, and seeing as how Chriss cock was still rock hard, I grabbed his first load of cum and smeared it on his cock then, straddling him, sank down onto his cock.  Both of us moaned as his cock sank into my cunt which was hungry for his hopefully last load of neg cum.  I rode him for a good twenty minutes till he said he was going to cum again. 

Give it to me like I gave it to you!  Plant that seed in my cunt!

Here it comes buddy!  And with that, Chris slammed his cock into me and I felt it enlarge and began to shoot his jizz into my hole.  I leaned over and kissed him as his cock slowly softened and popped out of my now seeded cunt. 

Just as we were coming down from our session, I heard the key in the door and it opened as Rob came in. 

MMMM, I just love to see two team mates bonding like that.  Can I join in?  Rob said as he closed the door.

I looked at Chris, and he nodded slightly.

Sure, get that clothing off, and join us over here on the bed buddy," I invited.

Rob quickly shucked his clothes off and climbed on the bed with us.  All three of us kissed and groped each other as Robs cock grew to its full size.

Whos going to let me fuck them?  Rob asked.

I got an idea, I said, why dont you take turns fucking both of us side by side.

Damn, that would be hot!  Chris said

Chris and I got up on our hands and knees on the side of the bed as Rob stood behind us. 

Now, lets see who end up up with my load.  Rob said

And with that, he slid his cock into my ass and pumped away a few times, then he switched over to Chris cunt and fucked it for a while.  He kept switching back and forth between the two of us, and both of us got hard again from the pleasure Rob was giving our holes.

After I was rock hard again, I flipped onto my back and motioned Chris to climb on top of me.  Rob pulled out, and Chris quickly straddled me and sank down onto my cock.  As soon as my bone was buried in his hole, Rob lined up his rod and slowly pushed it in with mine.  Chris moaned as his hole was stretched by the two cocks he was taking.  Soon Rob and I had a rhythm going and as I looked over Chris shoulder at Rob I knew it would not be long till he was adding his DNA to mix with mine in Chris. 

Yeah, buddy, Rob said Gonna add my jizz to this cummy hole and make sure to knock you up good!

Do it.  Flood me with your cum," Chris replied.

A few more thrusts and Rob shoved his cock deep into Chris.  Here it comes Buddy, Take my seed; Gonna get you pregnant with our Baby!

I felt Robs cock pulse as he shot his toxic load deep into Chris’ stretched-out hole.  The sensation of Rob breeding Chris made my second load rush up and I shoved my cock as far as it would go and shot my second load into Chris.

Here is my second load, Chris.  You are really going to be knocked up with our baby!

After Rob and I had finished injecting Chris and our softening cocks slid out of his cummy hole, we all collapsed on the bed, with Chris nestled between the two of us.  Rob and I each wrapped a hand around Chris cock and jacked it till he moaned and shot his seed all over his chest, belly and our hands.

Now with all of us sated, at least for the moment, we cuddled up and started some pillow talk.

Guys, Chris began you both said you were getting me pregnant or knocked-up.  Did you both give me poz loads?

Yep, we both gave you injections of our high viral load poz cum.  I told him.  Hope you are okay with that.

Well, I wasnt exactly planning on becoming poz, but this has been the hottest session I have ever had with any guy.  If I become poz from it, then so be it.  But I will say, that I hope before the night is out that I have a few more loads from you boys in me.

With that, we all shared a passionate kiss and began the next round of fucking.  Chris fucked each of us over the course of the night, and Rob and I each gave him two more loads before we all got dressed and headed to the dining hall for breakfast and then back to our rooms to start the next day of classes. 

Time will tell if Chris converts, but when he  before he left for his room, he asked when we could hook up again and swap some more loads.  I told him that Rob and I were working on spreading our poz seed around the team.  He said that if he converts, he will help us spread it to the team and around campus.  I hope he does convert soon, we could use another brother to spread the family line.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 21
  • Piggy 3
  • Thanks 1

Dad and Dave ask for Toms assistance.

Tom was not the only boy on our radar for the new school year, but once we had met and we learned the truth of his parentage, it did change the idea of what our relationship was going to be.  Rather than the typical convert and move on, he became a part of our family.  It also helped that he was a chaser who would become a breeder, and had a ready supply of young college boys at his doorstep.  But then, thanks to all the websites and apps out there, we had plenty lined up that were just boys to be bugged up and then sent on their ways.

When Justin contacted us about meeting up and fucking, we had just found out that Tom and Rob had been charged up and were going to start spreading around our family bug.  The only problem with Justin was that he wanted to play safe only, and our goal was to pass on our DNA and make sure it kept spreading.  Since Justin and Tom were the same age, I came up with the idea that we Get Tom to convince Justin to let us bug him up.  The next time Tom was over for dinner and fucking, I figured I would bring up the idea with him.

Tom, Dave and I have a favor to ask of you.  You can say no, but I am sure you will be glad to help us out with this one. I said to him as Dave cleared the dishes from the table.

Sure Dad, you know I would do anything for you.  Tom said.

We had another boy contact us about fucking him, but he wants us all to play safe.  Dave and I have stealthed guys before, and if what I have in mind fails, then we will stealth this boy too.  I began

I will give you his screen name, and I want you to befriend him.  Once you befriend him, I want you to start planting the idea of getting bugged up into his mind.  Convince him that it is hot and worth it to become a cum slut and take poz loads.

Dad, I'll be more than happy to help you and Dave with this.  I think that all boys should be like me and willing to take poz daddy cum and convert so they can be true cum sluts.  Speaking of which, I have a hole here that needs some daddy dick in it, and then lots of daddy cum to keep it sated.  Its hot breeding the other boys at school, but I really want you both more than them.

I was boned from the idea of my son helping us to convert another boy to our poz family, so I motioned him over to me.  Tom dropped between my legs and took my hard cock out of my shorts and began to suck it.  As he sucked on my cock, he stripped off his pants and began to play with his hole, getting it ready for the night.  Dave stripped off his pants as he returned from the kitchen and knelt behind our son.  Daves tongue took over for Toms fingers and soon Tom was moaning around my rock hard cock. 

As soon as his hole was wet with Daves spit, Dave got up on his knees and slid his cock into Toms hole.  Tom moaned in pleasure as Daves balls hit his ass, and his cock stretched his hole out.  I pulled my cock from Toms lips and helped both my boys to stand up with Daves cock still firmly planted in Toms ass.  We all quickly got to the bedroom and Dave fell down onto his back with Tom on top of him and his cock still buried in Tom.  Toms legs went up giving me access to his hole, and I quickly slid my entire length into his hole alongside Dave.  Toms hole was nice and lose from the workout he gave it regularly, but with both our cocks in there, it was as tight as a glove.  I began to thrust, and soon was giving his hole a real pounding. 

Yeah, Daddy, Rough up that hole, give me more of your virus!  Get me pregnant again," grunted Tom.

My boy wants more of daddys virus-laden cum planted in his ass?  Wants more of the cum that made him knocking him up? I growled at him.

Please Daddy, Give me your toxic seed!  Always make sure that I am marked as your boy!

A few more strokes and I heard Daves breathing changing signaling that he was also getting close to giving our son another dose of our familys toxic cum.  I sped up my thrusts to make sure that Dave and I both shot at about the same time.  A low growl began to come from Dave signaling that he was holding back from cumming.

Here you go, Boy.  A double dose of Daddys charged cum for your hungry pussy!  And with a final thrust, I planted my cock deep in Tom and began to shoot, with Dave releasing his cum as soon as he felt my cock pulse as I shot into my son, our poz child.

Afterwards we all collapsed onto the bed, and Tom reached over to what was now his nightstand and pulled out a plug.  Sliding it into his used hole, he kissed both of us and got out of the bed. 

“If it's okay, Im going to use your computer to see if Justin is online.  Might as well start working on him now and then soon he can know the pleasure of having this filled up with poz daddy cum feeling.

Okay, I said, “just dont take too long, Your daddies still have more cum for that ass tonight.

Yes, sir!

Tom logged in to Adam4Adam, where we had met Justin, of course with his own account.  He soon found that Justin was online, and sent him a smile.  He waited a few minutes, and soon Justin sent him a reply, asking him what was up.

Not much, just cruising around on here, seeing if I can find a nice big-dicked daddy to spend some time with tonight.  Saw we are about the same age and thought Id say 'Hi'.  Tom replied.

Cool, so you like older guys too?  Came back Justins reply.

Yep, nothing better than getting an older guy to fuck you.  Tom said, making sure not to say anything about barebacking or breeding yet.

How about guys our age?  You fool around with them?

Yeah, my roommate and I fuck all the time, but nothing feels as good in my ass as the dick of a nice looking man old enough to be my father!

“Wish my roommate was gay.  Then Id have someone to fuck with any time.  Unfortunately he's straight and is always bringing girls back to fuck.  I dont mind, since I get to hear him fuck them and imagine that they are me.  But I really wish I had someone to fuck with regularly instead of coming on here and hoping to find a guy to mess around with.

I totally understand.  My initial roommate was like yours, but we moved around once I started fucking around with my current roommate, who is also a buddy of mine from my wrestling team.

Cool.  So you wrestle.  Explains why you look so fit in your pics.

Yep.  I go to American, where do you go to school?

Georgetown.  Its nice and I really like this area of DC so far.  Lots of hot guys around.

Yeah, lots of hot guys up here too, but like I said, older guys really get me going.  Make me rock hard and just want to bend over for them to fuck me.

Yeah, I have talked to a couple of older guys on here that I want to meet up with.  One in particular really gets me excited.  He has a husband, but seems they both play with younger guys.

Really?  Whats his screen name, maybe I have played with them.  I have had a couple of hook-ups with some nice daddies since I moved here at the beginning of August.

It is RyanandDave2breed.  Have you played with them?  They look hot, but the anything goes kinda makes me nervous.  Ive only had a couple of guys fuck me, but it was always with condoms.  Ive never had a guy of any age fuck me bare.

Yeah, they are hot.  Have yet to meet with them.  Trouble meshing our schedules.  Ive had a couple of guys fuck me without condoms, it feels great to be honest.  Roommate and I fuck each other bare and we both love the feel of the cum in our asses.  But then, I know it is not for everyone.  I just think you need to live life with no regrets; know what I mean?

Yea, I just dont want to catch anything.  Afraid if I did, it would show up on my folks insurance and they would cut me off.

That would be a bummer, thankfully I am on the college plan and not my Moms any more so she wont know if I catch anything.  Hey, I gotta run.  Roommate is back and he is begging me to fuck.  Since I cant find any daddy dick, gonna fuck with him.  You are cool.  Gonna buddy list you and maybe sometime soon we can meet up, even just for a soda or something.  BTW, Tom here.

Cool, lucky you!  Guess I will just keep jacking off and cum before my roommate gets back.  Justin here.  Meeting up for something would be great; I need some gay friends here.

Before signing off, Tom sent Justin his phone number and told him to text him tomorrow and they could meet up over the weekend.

Tom shut down the computer and headed back to the bedroom, after all he had two daddies who needed to have their cocks taken care of and he was sure they had recharged by now and were ready to bust more nutts in his ass. 

Dave and I did not disappoint him that night, and again first thing in the morning before we headed to work, and he went back to school.  Tom told us he was meeting with Justin over the weekend, and he suggested that maybe he can convince Justin to a four way with him and Justin as our bottom boys, and pretending that we are all meeting for the first time. 

I love my boy and his devious mind.  I am so glad he is now in my life and that he is helping us to spread the family DNA to every boy possible.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 17
  • Piggy 1

The Problem of Justin

The next afternoon, Wednesday, my phone buzzed with a text from an unknown number.  I opened it and it was from Justin. 

Hey Tom, Hope I am not interrupting anything.  Justin here from last night.

Nope, just left my last class of the day, and have a bit of time to kill before practice.

Cool, I really got hard with our discussion last night.  I was wondering if you could tell me more about how it feels to have a cock without a condom on inside you.

I smiled as I re-read the second text.  I think I had him almost willing to take bare cock now, the hard part was going to be convincing him to take Poz bare cock. 

Sure, what did you want to know exactly?  Kinda hard to describe in texts.

Well, does it feel different than with a condom?  Thats all I really know.

Oh yea, so much better!  And my roommate tells me that he loves the feel of my uncut cock sliding into his ass without a condom on.  When I top, I know it feels SOOO much better, I can really feel the heat of the guys ass on my cock.

Cool.  Guess I need to find someone I trust to try it with then. J

Yea, trust is important with bare sex.  Hey, you got time this weekend to meet up?  Can be near you or up here near me.

Can I let you know later this week?  Gotta see what classwork I have.

Sure, not much going on for me.  We are still months out from meets, so Practices are only Monday thru Thursday.

Cool.  Well, thanks for responding and will talk to you later.

Later Justin.

I now knew I had him on the bareback sex, the next step would be to convince him that taking Poz loads would be ok.  That was going to be the harder hurdle.  Well, I would ask Rob if he had any ideas and see what we could come up with.  I really wanted to make Dad proud of me for getting him another Boy to knock up.  Even though I knew he was having sex with other guys, and that there had been guys before me, I think that I hold a very special place with him since I am not only his Poz son, but also his biological son.

Friday morning I got a text from Justin as Rob and I were relaxing in bed trying to get the energy to get up for Friday classes.  Chris has come over after practice the night before and we had both given him two more poz loads as well as both getting a load from him each.  If he didnt watch it, he would soon be joining us in the Poz Wrestlers club.

Hey Tom Justin said

Hey buddy, gonna have time to meet this weekend?

Yea, looks like it.  Want to come hang around in Georgetown?"

Sure.  Ill text you when I wake up and we can figure where to meet then.  Sounds good?

Great!  Look forward to meeting you.

Same here.

So, Rob asked, Whos texting so early on a Friday morning?

This guy Justin who my Daddies want to fuck.  He was safe only, and I think I got him to the point where hell take a cock bare, but he is afraid he might catch something.  I need to try to convince him that it would just be better to poz up and then he can be the cumdump he was meant to be.

Hmm, sounds like a tough nut to crack.  Is he into younger guys, or just older guys?

I think mostly older guys, though I think he is so horny right now that hed take any cock that would fuck him.  I told him about us, and he said he wished he could get his roommate to fuck him.

Well, we do have a special arrangement dont we Rob said with a smile and a quick peck on the lips.  Speaking of Special arrangements, my cock could really use some relief right now in your ass.

Only if I get some relief in yours after.  I replied with a smile. 

Rob moved on top of me and we began to kiss as our cocks grew between us.  Soon he slid his cock into my ass, and pounded away for about 5 minutes and then shoved all the way in as he sprayed my insides with his morning load.  Once his cock began to soften, he pulled out and straddled me, sliding my rock hard cock into his ass.

I let him adjust, then flipped us over and pounded his hole viciously till I felt my load rising.  Just before I shot, I pushed all the way in and let my cum shoot into the deepest parts of Robs ass.  I shot for about a minute till I knew that I had completely unloaded in him.  I slowly pulled out as we kissed again. 

Ok, We should go get breakfast and think more on your little cumwhore in the making.  Rob said as he rolled off the bed.

We grabbed sweats and tees, forgoing underwear as usual.  Slipping on flip flops, we headed out to the dining hall.  We chatted about various ideas on getting Justin to willingly take poz loads, and came up with a couple of directions for me to direct him towards; the big thing would come when I met with him and would see how he responded to some of them.  After Breakfast, we headed back to the room, got ready for the day, and went our separate ways.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 12
  • Piggy 1

• 2 weeks later...

Meeting Justin

Saturday Morning, I woke to Robs snoring.  Letting him sleep in from the fuck Chris had joined us for the night before, I quietly got showered and ready for a day with Justin.  As I left for breakfast, I texted Justin to see if he was awake yet.

Hey Justin, What you want to do today?

Not sure, just woke up. Came his reply a few minutes later.

Getting Breakfast now, I could head down to Georgetown after; give you a bit more time to wake up.

Cool.  Can meet you at the Corner of M and Wisconsin.

Sounds good, will text when I am on my way.

I ate my breakfast, then headed out to catch the bus down to Georgetown.  I texted Justin when I was on the bus, and knew about when Id get there.  When I got off the bus, I recognized him immediately from his online pics.  We greeted each other, and then he took me on a tour of Georgetown, and area of DC I had yet to explore.  After some time looking in shops at stuff I could never afford, I suggested we find some lunch.  Justin took me to a cheesesteak place, and we got our food to go.  We sat in a park overlooking the Key bridge and the Potomac river as we ate.  While we ate, since it was just the two of us, I figured now was the time to start my conversion of Justin to a cumdump.

Thanks for a nice morning, I said between bites of my sandwich, Georgetown sure is a cool area.

Yea, this is why I chose to go to school here, that a to get away from my family. Justin replied.

Why did you want to get away from your family?  I know I was glad to get out here and on my own so that I could finally be free to have sex without worrying about Mom walking in on me.

Yea, kinda the same here.  My parents are very religious and if they ever found out I was Gay they would kill me.  I was so tired of hiding it.  I think my girlfriend knew something was up since I never wanted to do anything with her, always using the excuse of wanting to save myself for my wedding day.

Well, now you are here, away from them so you can be who you want to be, have sex with who you want, and how you want it.

But thats just it, Im here and sort of free, but since I am still under their health insurance, I really cant be who I want to be.

What do you mean?  Who do you really want to be Justin?

Justin paused and munched on his sandwich for a while, I didnt push him, knowing that he would come out with it when he was ready, and my cock grew hard in my shorts.  It was a good thing I had worn a jock today or I would have been setting up quite a tent.  I just sat back and also worked on finishing up my sandwich.

If I tell you something, can you promise not to laugh at me or hate me for it?  Justin finally spoke up after finishing his sandwich.

Buddy, I dont think I would hate you or laugh no matter what you said.

OK, he said looking me straight in the eye I really want to let loose, let every guy fuck me raw and dump their cum in me.  I dont want to worry about catching anything; I just want my ass full of cum from man after man.

Dude, I feel the same way!  In fact, I never worry about catching something; and if I do, there is a free clinic that can help out.  I was just in there a few weeks ago for a check, everything came back just as I expected, and No meds for me.  I told him with a smile and a reassuring hand on the shoulder.  Sure I had kinda lied to him, but once he opened up fully with his desires, I think hed be asking me for my toxic loads and letting Dad and Dave pump him full of their family makers too.

So when you have sex with other guys you dont use condoms and dont worry that you will catch something form them?

Since I moved to DC, none of the cocks that I have let fuck me have had a condom on them, and I have let the guys fill me with their cum.  And When I have topped, I have not used a condom and shot my loads inside them.

God, that sounds so hot!  I really want to feel a cock slide into me without a condom, I want to feel cum in my ass.  I knew there was more coming as he looked down at the ground before he continued.  What I really want is some stuff I was reading about on the internet, I want a Poz guy to fuck me and shoot in me, I want to be bred by a guy, not really caring if I end up with hiv or not, to really let go.

Dude, that is exactly how Rob and I feel; actively wanting guys who are poz to fuck you and breed you is called chasing.  Is that what you mean?

Yea, I guess.  I just think that if I got it, then I wouldnt have to worry about it anymore.  But at the same time I am so afraid that my parents will find out and then my life would be over.  Know what I mean?

Sure do buddy, I said placing my hand on his thigh, I used to worry about what my mom would think if she found out I was gay, but when I did come out to her, it was not what I expected.  She was actually quite accepting and my fears were just that, my fears.  But as to wanting to be Poz, I felt the exact same way and so did Rob, and we have found out that several of the guys on our team feel the same way, they want to become poz and then spread it.  Make our team a family, kinda, all joined by being Poz together.

Really?  A bunch of hot athletes all want to become Poz?  That is not something I would have imagined in a thousand years.

Yep, it was the love of becoming Poz that started Rob and I to fucking each other, because Like I said, I have a thing for older guys.  Guess some shrink would say that it comes from never knowing my Dad.

So, have you had the chance to take any Poz loads?

Yea, I have taken a few.  And wouldnt mind taking a few more from those hot Daddies Ryan and Dave.

I get so Boned over their images, and have jacked off to the idea of them both fucking me and shooting their poz seed into me, making me one of their sons.  Ryan told me they have a bunch of guys they have knocked up they call their sons.

Yea, he told me the same thing.  Hey, I have an idea.  How about I see if they are online and we both go get fucked by them.  Would be safer if we both were there to protect each other in case they were psychos or something.

What could it hurt?  Might finally fulfill my fantasy, and having a buddy there will keep me from chickening out.

Cool, lets see if they are online.  I opened up one of the apps I knew Dad was always on, and sure enough there he was.  I texted him through the app that me and a buddy were interested in meeting up.  His reply came back saying that he and Dave would be home around 4 if we were still interested then, to reply back.  I passed the Info on to Justin and asked what we should do to kill the time.

He suggested that maybe he could show me his Campus and Dorm.  Again, I was glad to be wearing the jock, as my cock sprang back to attention thinking of being the first to unload in his ass.  I readily agreed and we headed up the hill to the Campus of Georgetown University.

The campus tour was nice, but the place I really wanted to see was Justins Bed.  Justin paused as we walked up to a modern looking building on the edge of a campus loaded with old buildings. 

And this is my Dorm.  If you want, we can go see my room.  Maybe my roommate wont be in.

Sounds good to me.  I replied, giving his hand a squeeze before we headed in. 

No one was seated at the security desk, and we quickly went to the nearest stairwell, Justin took the lead, and I watched his ass move in the tight jeans he was wearing as we quickly walked up to the third floor.  He lead me down the corridor to a room with two name tags on it: Justin and Christian.    The Door opened just as we got close, and a rather cute guy came out.  Justin said hi, and he replied back.  Justin asked him what was up, and he said he was off to meet some friends for some Football.  After he had taken off down the corridor, Justin invited me in, and told me that was his Roommate Christian.  I told him I understood why he lusted after him, he was quite good looking. 

Yea, too bad hes Straight.  Justin said as he cleared off a spot on his bed to sit.

We both sat on the bed, and just looked around the room for a few minutes.  I knew he was not going to make the first move, so I placed my hand on his thigh and leaned over to kiss him.  He responded to the kiss, and began to kiss me back, his hormones taking over and all his pent up frustration came out in a kiss that lacked practice, but more than made up for it in enthusiasm.  My hand slid up his leg and grabbed his stiffening cock through the denim and he moaned in pleasure.  I knew then that I would have his ass and be the first guy to unload in him, and hed not know he was taking poz cum till it was deep in him.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 8

• 3 weeks later...

Fucking Justin

Justin and I quickly went from sitting and kissing on his bed to me laying on top of him as we kissed and our hardening cocks ground against each other through our clothes.  I reached down between us a pulled his shirt up.  I broke the kiss to slide his shirt off and tossed it onto the floor.  Justin responded and pulled my shirt off and it quickly joined his on the floor.  My eyes wandered over Justins torso, admiring his smooth torso.  His hands played over my chest and down my abs, fingers following my happy trail to the button of my shorts.  His fingers fumbled with the button and zipper, but soon had them undone.  I lifted my crotch off his, and he slid my shorts down my legs.  I kicked off my shorts, then resting my weight on my knees, I undid his jeans. 

Justin lifted up his hips and I slid his jeans and boxers down in one swift motion.  His cock was rock hard and nestled in his bushy brown pubes were two nicely sized balls.  I licked his nipples and slowly worked my way down his torso till I was inhaling the musky smell from his cock and balls.  I licked his cock before taking both his nuts into my mouth and giving them a good tonguing.  As I licked his balls, I slid his jeans and boxers off and tossed them to the floor. 

With his legs now free, I spread them slightly and worked my way down to his near virgin pucker.  He went wild as my tongue worked around his hole, and then slowly into him.  Justin was soon moaning from my tongue fucking his hole, and he grabbed his ankles, spreading his legs wide to give me easier access to his now spit soaked hole.  While I continued to fuck him with my tongue, I began to add a finger into the mix.  He really loved it, and was begging me to never stop. 

My other hand reached down and pulled my cock out of the pouch of my jockstrap.  Now that his hole was lubed up with my spit and loosened from my fingers, it was time to slide my dripping toxic cock into that neg hole.  As I moved up, I spent a few minutes on his cock, sucking and licking his 6 cut inches and making him moan again from my oral skills.  With a pop, his cock fell out of my mouth and I moved up his body, kissing his stomach and nipples before I kissed him on the mouth as my cock lined up with his hole. 

Can I be the first to fuck you raw?  I asked him as the head of my cock pressed against his entrance. 

Please, Justin said Help me become a cumslut like you.

My cock pulsed at the idea, and the head easily slid in.  I went back to kissing him as I slowly worked all 7 inches into his hole, the first bare cock he had ever taken.  As my balls hit his ass, Justin moaned into my mouth.  I slowly began to slide in and out of his hole, each stroke there was less resistance as my precum and his ass juices provided lubrication for the fuck.  Once I felt he was ready, I really began to fuck him, pounding in and out of his hole, sometimes sliding all the way out to punch back in. 

Fuck Tom, This is the best sex I have ever had!  You feel so good inside me, if this is how it feels all the time bare, then I am never going back to condoms.  FUCK!  Justin said as I rose up to really pound on his hole.

Bare feels the best, and you will know for sure when Ryan and Dave fuck us later.  I replied.

Id rather just stay here with your cock in me all day.

But we both need some Daddy dick to really sate us both.  Im getting close, want me to shoot it in you, give you some cum lube for them?

Yea, fill me up with your cum Tom, shoot it all in me!

I began to thrust deep into Justin as his hand moved to his cock and began to jack himself off.  A few minutes later, I pushed as deep into him as I could and unloaded my toxic cum deep into his ass.  As my cock fired volley after volley of tainted seed into his no longer virgin to HIV ass, Justin moaned and shot a huge load of neg cum all over his face and chest. 

I leaned down and began to lick his seed off his face and swallowed most of what I licked up.  After I licked the last few remnants of his load off his body, and my cock popped out of his ass, I kissed him and fed him some of his own cum, snowballing the seed as our tongues encircled each other. 

We lay there on his bed for a few more minutes, kissing and savoring the afterglow of a great sex session.  Then it was time to get dressed and see if Ryan and Dave wanted to meet up.  As we dressed, I convinced Justin to go commando since he didnt have a jock.  I told him he should get one as they are quite hot to get fucked in, as he would see when I was getting fucked. 

About 4, I contacted Dad through the app again.  He gave me the address, and Justin and I were on our way to meet them for the First time and get some more cum in our asses, or at least more cum in his and get some sweet daddy fucking for me.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 14
  • Piggy 1

• 2 months later...