How Connected Do You Think Barebacking Is With Being Poz?

rawTOP

Do You Think About The Connection Between Bareback Sex And Being Poz?  

72 members have voted

1. 1. Do You Think About The Connection Between Bareback Sex And Being Poz?

• The whole poz thing is a turn off - I don't want to think about it
    • Sex with other poz guys is hot, but don't like thinking about it if the guy is neg
    • Depends - sometimes it's a turn on
    • HIV, poz breeding, and 'recharging' is a major turn on for me

• Administrators

Obviously most poz gay men became poz by getting fucked bareback. There are exceptions, but that seems to be the rule. The connection is there, but how much do you think guys think about it? On the one hand you could have a guy who love to bareback but would rather not think about the whole connection to being poz, while on the other hand you have guys who totally get off taking poz loads and getting "recharged", and then there are all the guys in between those two extremes.

What do you think is typical?

I don't know what's typical, but to me it's just not something I want to think about. Clearly, I understand the risks, blah blah blah, but it's just not something that factors into the sexual experience for me.

I'm here to use an ass, and dump my load into a willing bottom's hole. It's about a dick and an ass and cum. That's it.

My personal opinion only, no offense to guys who feel otherwise

• Upvote 1

i really think that the whole poz or neg thing is just a plot created to inhibit mankind to its biggest power: that shared pleasure brings out the deeper human feelings, the ones that show you the meaning of life. it is risible in the 21st century that we're still talking about wearing condoms. it has been proven that the use of condoms inhibits the purpose of what human sex means: sharing of dna (our exeriences), in other words continue being in the oneness. do you think that if mother nature wanted to get rid of such a dangerous "disease" she would have created a thrid foreskin in men or something like that, we think we can be smarter than her and solve our problems... (breastfeeding/bottle formulas, circumsition/inhibition, how better are we without our townsils? et al....) ..."WITH A CONDOM", when, if you think about it, the sole act of sharing dna is the purpose of everything...and that applies to man-to-man sex as well.....

• Like 2

For a true cumslut all loads are equal. We accept gratefully every drop of mancream and we don't acre about age, race cock size, status. We are there to be used for the pleasure of other men and we love it, and the DNA we receive is our measure of our worth. You see bottoms aspiring to that with "no loads refused" but few have fully achieved this mental state. One of the issues is poz cum. To the completed cumslut poz/neg should be irrelevant but very few negs will ever achieve that state prior to conversion. We turn our fear of poz cum into a thrill because the risk is intoxicating, and eventually the poz load is even more highly prized because of the greater thrill as we accept it into our innermost depths. I believe i'm still neg and that's where I am in my mental attitude to poz cum.

• Upvote 1

• 8 months later...
  • 7 years later...
Guest FinalDL2021

I had to actually accept, and get comfortable with the possibility of getting seroconverted,  before I could really start barebacking, it was part of the decision process I went through?

"Do you think about the connection between bareback see and being poz?"

No. i don't think about the connection between going to the grocery store and getting the flu either. i get no thrill out of being ill, but the threat of illness doesn't keep me from getting groceries or connecting with another person sexually.

I think with Prep now you're seeing that theirs a distinct group of poz fetishist and Non poz  barebackers. As the Op says in the pas they were very much linked but now you have a lot of guys more into getting breed, for cum and less about getting breed for seroconverting, or the fantasy of it. Most guys that I know that fantasize of it are already undetectable so it's more a reliving that the actual thrill of sero converting. But I may be wrong.

Been barebacking since I started fucking in the 1980s.  Tested poz in 2004.  To this day I’ve never once used a condom when fucking and it’s never occurred to me to ask for one when getting fucked.  Actually, I never really even gave it much thought; I always figured sooner or later I was going to get pozzed anyway so I might as well enjoy myself as much as I can.

Edited by Qban
  • Upvote 2

• 3 weeks later...