Best chastity device/cage?

Guest SBBOY

Hey guys

I'm looking to buy a chastity device to put on my sub for 3-4 weeks (with bi weekly unlock for cleaning), maybe longer. I want him to get really desperate and begging to be allowed to come.

Any one know the best ones? I've read that some of them don't work well and that guys have managed to jerk off through it and cum.

I need one that definitely won't allow that. Any recommendations? Any one had experience wearing one?

If you can find a pic of the one which is the best post it in the comments so I buy the right one. Cheers

• 5 months later...

The best device I have found (and I've purchased many) is a custom cage made by Mature Metal, called the Jail Bird. It isn't cheap, but it's restrictive yet comfortable, easy to keep clean, and not problematic to wear.

• 2 years later...

I've spent a lot of money on devices for my sub.  Tried the CB6000, no good for longterm, then the JB fitted and everything but had rubbing around the side of his balls after about 3 weeks of wear.  The people at Mature Metal were great to work with, and the sizing was right, it was pretty much caused by his cock trying to get hard and the ring pulling on his balls.  I've since purchased and locked him in the Holy Trainer, and couldn't be happier.  Going on 8 weeks now, and the only issue is it just the cleaning, just need to give more time and dedication to it.  Otherwise, it' a total lock and forget kind of device definitely suited for complete longterm chastity.

My girlfriend and I play around with a metal device called a jail house. It was suppose to be comfortable for long term wear but I don't find it to be.  It is very heavy , it pinches at times. I find that after just wearing it for around a day that I am rubbed raw around the cock ring part.

Im curious about the holy trainer too, I've read good things about it and how it can be used long term. I have a couple of devices, plastic and metal, both cause chaffing issues and pinching if worn long term. Ideally, would love to have a dom in my life who locks me in, have lots of fantasies about it. Also, as a bottom slut, curious about having my hole locked in as well. Though I know that can be lest viable/practical long term, love the thought of having my hole locked after breeding or being filled with piss to enforce absorption... among other uses I would think a dom could cum up with.