Question for bottoms: Do you really not give a shit what a top does to you?

RawSlutNYC

not really. I have had them tie me up, gag me, blindfold me, piss on me, piss in me, push me over in a dark room after nutting in me - as long as they don't get violet or it involves scat and blood I am pretty kewl with any position, any time, any where as long as the top fucks me

not really. I have had them tie me up, gag me, blindfold me, piss on me, piss in me, push me over in a dark room after nutting in me - as long as they don't get violet or it involves scat and blood I am pretty kewl with any position, any time, any where as long as the top fucks me

Gotta agree @Ozpig no scat blood permanent marks or damage but everythin else is game on ! Bossy power bottom here I luv gettin fucked real hard n ruff will take any/all cocks n loads any/where/time/how (_0_)

• Upvote 1

Yesterday in bathrooms; I knew a top who fuck me very hard, even there was drops of blood in floor, he use condon, I don´t like hard  fuck, but he was so nice and so top that I let him fuck me hard, in a moment I want to escape, but he was strong and don´t let me go  till he finish.

• 4 years later...

I think if a bottom has hard limits (like scat, animals, kids, death), you just say that up front, then anything else goes.  Once you get into the situation, it's about the top, not you. Don't say it or get into the situation if you can't handle it. 

Guest bumbtch

Other than scat....he can do what he wants. Fuck me as hard as he wants. Choke me till I turn red and pass out. Throat fuck me till I puke. Bring as many friends as he likes. He can keep using me even after I'm trembling, gasping and broken. 

As long as you agree on your limits beforehand anything goes. 

I love getting thrown around, fucked as hard and rough as my tops can give it while my bf is watching and keeping me safe 

one of our parties some of our top friends made it their mission to control my breath by making sure I had a cock down my tho road or hand round my neck while I was getting pounded for hours, it was so intense 

• 1 year later...
On 4/14/2019 at 6:14 PM, Guest bumbtch said:

Other than scat....he can do what he wants. Fuck me as hard as he wants. Choke me till I turn red and pass out. Throat fuck me till I puke. Bring as many friends as he likes. He can keep using me even after I'm trembling, gasping and broken. 

Exactly, when twisted out I need cock , love being fisted ,scull fucked . Rough sex slapping choking and piss are all in play , no scat . 

This question sounds like one of those that isn’t really asking what it asks - instead if really wanting to know if we care what a Top does to us, it feels like it’s just baiting bottoms to say how debauched they are. Asking “Do you really give a shit” is pretty much the same thing as asking, “You don’t really give a shit, do you?”

But hey, I’ll bite. I’m an opinionated smartass who thinks too much (Tops note: this is what happens when a free-thinking cumdump isn’t fucked daily - prevent this if possible) and I have my usual longer-than-you-wanted answer to this question.

I’ve always known that men weren’t going to choose me for my looks - I have an average body and a face made for radio. My ass apparently has a come-hither quality when in certain poses, but it’s not going to score me a gig as an underwear model. I’ve always known I wasn’t going to be competitive against the Pretty Boys.

So I made my body attractive to men not on the basis if how it looked, but on what they could do with it - utility over appearance. By deciding to open my body to all the things Men imagine doing to other men, I discovered that I could give them something valuable that was usually quite hard to find - I could let them live their fantasies. For reals.

Once guys get past the “Really? No shit?” stage of disbelief that they have an actual real-live sex toy at their fingertips and grasp that they have the right to use it however they want (getting them to this point is waaaaay more difficult than it ought to be), Men have done so much to my body. Have I been defiled, degraded, abused, treated like a lab specimen, tortured for a sadist’s simple amusement? You bet. Filled, emptied, shocked, probed (so impossibly deeply), stretched, skewered, encased, stripped, fucked, raped, double-penetrated, pegged, fucked by machine, fucked in bondage, sounded, cock-milked my machine, finger-fucked until I cried, edged until I broke (twice), threesomed, foursomed, gangbanged. Whipped, flogged and fire-flogged (yes, with flame). By my conservative calculation, men have pumped more than a standard U.S. gallon of their semen into my body; I have no idea how much my own I’ve been fed along with it.

All of that, and more - absolute True Story, no exaggeration, no BS - Men have done to my body because they find freedom in me - a way to express everything their animal sexual natures desires.

And yet - despite all of that - there are things I will not do and will not allow to be done to or with my body, no matter who the Top is. I do not cross-dress. I do not do age-play, and if a Top so much as hints that he touches a child, he is in mortal danger if I can reach him. I do not deal with human waste of any kind, and I do not Do blood or breath play, or any kind of play that has the potential to risk life and long-term wellbeing for the sake of passing sexual gratification - for the one receiving it, that is wise; for the one administering it, that is unconscionable.

Apart from the utility of procreation, what is the point of sex save individual pleasure and mutual connectedness? And if what men do to us becomes distasteful to us and causes us to disconnect from the men that do it? Why would we bother? Because naturally, we care, we all care, at some level, what Tops do to us.

• Like 1

On 4/14/2019 at 11:32 AM, DannyBoyCMH said:

I think if a bottom has hard limits (like [...] death)

I think that's a hard limit by definition.

Really, though - an experience of anything, and one’s relative enjoyment thereof, is defined by reaction to the thing, post-thing. One cannot, therefore receive any benefit of having been fucked to death. Not even in the sense of anticipatory response, in which one thinks, I am going to die during this violent fuck, and resigns oneself to it, can one actually gain the actual experience of the event - it may not end as expected. 

(If this scenario appeals to anyone, by the way, I urge you to speak to speak to a doctor or therapist; it is not a healthy mindset, even in fantasy.)

• Like 1

Right, I’ll get my hard limits out of the way; anything foot/feet related. Nappies, adult baby. All hard limits.

i feel that I shouldn’t even have to list the following, but we live in strange times; Animals, kids, anyone who can’t/doesn’t consent or have the mental acuity to consent and make an informed choice. 

outside of those limits, I’m generally open to being used, however a Top wishes to use me. My last Boss (after discussion) told me that I was never allowed to say “no” and never allowed a safe word. He would decide, what happened to me, how it happened and where and with whom it happened. This worked for us. And worked well. As well as my Boss he was also my mentor, friend and lover. I found freedom within the strict confines; literal and emotional. In that context I fully consented to him using me without having any say. I still morn the loss of that relationship.

my drivers are getting more and more extreme - I’m now wanting the above, but to be kept as a chemslave and with all the attendant sexual degradation that comes therein. However I will only allow a Top or Tops to do this, to give them such freedom to do as they wish, once full trust has been established.

TLDR; consent and full trust allows for greater sexual freedom to be fully used without having a say in what happens to you.