Giving up anal

Guest VBchaser

It’s been 6 years since I had a cock in my ass. The first time was intense and uncomfortable but I relaxed (without these so-called poppers) and when he came it was awesome. Then the second time later that night he took me without any kind of lube and I thought I was losing my mind. The pain was almost as bad as kidney stones. When I finally got him off of me, I had pain for almost 2 months. I have a *wonderful* reminder of that event in the form of a hemorrhoid. I still deal with occasional pain but I still wonder what it would feel like to regularly have a lubed cock in my ass cumming without any condoms. I hate those damned things!

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Reeo
On 1/5/2014 at 2:08 PM, Internal Blast said:

Anyone given up anal sex and just suck cock now?

FUCK NO! 

I LOVE COCK UP MY ASS too much!!!      IF i was forced to choose I'd give up suck cock first, I AM NEVER GIVING UP ANAL SEX, EVER!!! 

I have a sort of partner in crime bottom who seems to prefer sucking. He’ll suck anything but can only manage to take an average cock and small toys in his ass. He’d probably say yes to this.

Me? I agree with most people on here. I love to suck a cock. The day I learned to deepthroat was a happy day. And if that’s all a guy wants that’s what I’ll do. But I do love to get fucked in the ass afterwards. It’s a reward for giving a good sucking.

never! that's what cumdumps like me exist for. sure I'm a cocksucker who loves being on her knees deepthroating cocks and many men love to use me like that but more and more I find guys just use me cause they wanna fuck some slut and I am super easy. I don't even get to suck most of the men that fuck me. they just slide right into my ass and use my hole to jerk themselves off. faggots and tranny whores aren't for foreplay. our purpose is getting fucked

Guest Dauthisoul

Intentionally.. no. But I have been cock free for a long while because of well.. time and I gave up dick for a few years. Im making efforts to get back into fucking as well but as of late.. only head for me.