Lunchtime pig

barebacksub

I was horny at lunchtime so I decided to pay my first visit to Steamworks. I was impressed by the size of the place, and the number of men of all different ages and types. I got a room, stripped down to my black jock and went off to shower and explore. I found the steam room, where a hot young guy was sitting and stroking a nice sized hard cock. I immediately bent down to start sucking him. I was aware other guys were around and I stood up to find my guy playing with a nice big cock. He pushed my head to the new cock and I lost no time in sucking this monster down to the root. I alternated between sucking the two cocks while others joined in the scrum. The big cock was quite the mouthful so to enjoy it better, I backed my ass on to the cock of the guy sitting down and fucked myself on his cock while sucking the other one. It felt so good to have a stranger’s cock in my hole while sucking the huge cock of another anonymous guy. After a few minutes the guy extracted himself from my ass and left, and I followed soon after, leaving the guy I had been sucking being fucked by another guy.

Next I found a darkened maze full of glory holes. I wandered around before I felt a a hand on my ass followed shortly by a finger in my hole. “Nice ass, you got a room?” I nodded and the guy followed me to my room. Once there, in the light I was pleasantly surprised to find a slim handsome young black guy, with a nice hard cock. I knelt on the bed and he got straight down to eating my hole. After about a minute I felt first his fingers and then his cock pressing against my hole. In one thrust he was all the way in – I took a hit of poppers to better enjoy it. After fucking me hard and deep for several minutes, he thrust deep in me and without a word being said I felt his cock pulsing his seed deep in my hole. He kept it deep in me until he started to go limp. I cleaned him up, tasting his cum and my ass juices on his cock. Delicious! He thanked me and left.

Now I had taken mu first load I was hot for more. I returned to the steam room and bumped into a short but huge dicked Mexican guy with a huge cock. He followed me back to my room. I told him I’d already taken a load, so he made me lay on my back, thrust his cock deep in my throat and fingered my hole. “Smell the cum,” he said, as he pulled his cock out of my throat and replaced it with his fingers coated with cum and my ass juice. After feeding me the cum from my ass, he turned round to let me eat his hot hairy hole. Once he was ready he turned me round and thrust his huge cock deep in me, enjoying what remained of the cum lube still in my hole. I was grateful for that because he was even bigger than the first guy. He fucked me for several minutes then pulled out, thrust his cock down my throat and unloaded in me. I would have preferred it in my ass, but it tasted good, so I wasn’t going to complain. He kept his cock in my mouth after he had finished unloading and then I felt t a sudden pulse and tasted his warm strong piss – fucking hot! I guzzled back every drop, savouring the intense salty taste.

Once finished, he left and I wandered off again. Things were quietening down but I found another play area with guys sucking. I bent over to suck a nice cock and felt a cock pushing at my hole. He wasn’t very hard so he couldn’t get it in very far, and I felt a warm spurt as he jerked his load off over my ass. At that point I realized I needed to head back to work, so I headed out savouring the cum and piss I had enjoyed in my ass and throat. I will be going back to Steamworks!