Ever Been Fucked By A Homeless Guy?

Guest SBBOY

Been fucked or would get fucked by a homeless guy?  

461 members have voted

1. 1. Been fucked or would get fucked by a homeless guy?

• Yes I have been fucked by homeless guy
    • Yes I paid a few bucks to get fucked by a homeless guy
    • I've offered my hole to a homeless guy before but he said no
    • I've only sucked/jerked a homeless guy
    • I want to get fucked by a homeless guy
    • No/Not interested/Not ever

I cruise the streets a lot and meet a lot of homeless, street guys, tourists and more.... they cruise me all the time.  I can look like regular dude on the streets to total homeless scumbag.  I like getting used by dudes and pleasing a hot guy (homeless, or whatever).   

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Yes, I have and a few of them at that. I’m sure more have as when I’m in that drunken cumslut mode, dick is dick. Most homeless tops produce massive loads and don’t take too long to give it up. It’s always after I leave a few fuck clubs, already with loads dripping from my hole and attempt to head home.  My slut factor is in high alert. Gas stations are the worse.  Can easily find them there.  I am pretty sure more will cum in me in the future.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

• 11 months later...
Guest negfortoxic

I've meet a couple through grindr. First one was hung bb top. When he got to my room clear that he was living on the streets, body looked wasted. Basically was fucking me for drugs.

Same thing in Las Vegas. Real sketchy guy, totally filthy. Again fucked me for a bit of meth.

Had no idea what they could have but was eager to get loaded by both

• 3 months later...
Guest strpo
On 11/6/2016 at 10:40 AM, barebbrer said:

I've been fucked by quite a few homeless guys. Denver has a huge population of them and a lot a hot young ones, early 20s drifters. Give them a pack of cigs or some weed. Most of them are "straight" but wanna nut in something lol. 

fuck man that hot

• 5 weeks later...

I have always wanted to let a homeless guy fuck me raw and blow his load deep inside my asshole and after he breeds me pull his dirty homeless dick out of my fuck hole and clean it with my tongue.  I live in Las Vegas so I should be able to find one with a big cock 

On 1/24/2018 at 6:54 AM, Darkanonjock said:

Yes, I have and a few of them at that. I’m sure more have as when I’m in that drunken cumslut mode, dick is dick. Most homeless tops produce massive loads and don’t take too long to give it up. It’s always after I leave a few fuck clubs, already with loads dripping from my hole and attempt to head home.  My slut factor is in high alert. Gas stations are the worse.  Can easily find them there.  I am pretty sure more will cum in me in the future.

where do u find them?  I'm in Philly, the park i used to find one to fuck is cleaned up and don't know where to go

I have no way of knowing whether or not I’ve been fucked by a homeless guy - I’ve been fucked by so many men I’ve never even seen, and sometimes the homeless pay for the relative shelter to be had in bathhouses, so there’s every chance I’ve been bred by one.

Guest Omnivore

Just got fucked and seeded by my homeless fuckbud a few days ago.  I let him come over to do his laundry.  We flip fucked and I took 2 loads from his big homeless cock,  one in each end.   

Oh yea!  Been fucked anon by so many guys outdoors that some of them could have been homeless. But used to live a mile away from a bridge the homeless would sleep under. Many a time i went there to suck cock and got fucked by more than a few. A hard cock is a hard cock and i very rarely say no to any hard cock! My hole is open to be used!

Nope. I have ZERO interest in this. I suppose I have too much self-respect. It’s also incredibly risky as many homeless people are on the street with untreated mental disorders, haven’t bathed in weeks, suffer from a variety of substance addictions and have a variety of health issues exacerbated by lack of access to medical care.   Rather than thinking about dumping a load in them, I’d prefer to help them escape the streets. 

• 1 month later...
On 7/16/2014 at 10:21 PM, N_Cordova said:

I was changing in a public bathroom after swimming at Playa Del Ray when a homeless kid came in to piss in the next stall. He looked to be about 20-22, kinda hot under the shaggy hair and dirty clothes. He made eye contact with me a couple of times, so I smiled back. Next thing I knew, he was standing with his cock still out at my stall and I was sucking him. After blowing him for a couple minutes, I stood up, leaned over the toilet and let him fuck me. It was hot as hell, and he pounded me hard. It didn't take him long to shoot his load, and I took it in my ass. I kinda panicked a bit as I drove home, but it was super hot, and I could tell that he appreciated getting laid.

Fuck yeah he did. 

• Like 1

Yep.  Used to hang out and get high in the local cruise park with a homeless PR hustler with a huge uncut dick.  Sometimes we’d just chill and play around and maybe I’d suck his dick; once in a while he’d hit me up for a beer or a hit or a couple bucks; other times he’d hit me up to be the 3rd man when he’d pick up older white size queens who paid him to be tag-teamed or spit-roasted or abused and degraded in public.  One time I slammed in the park and ran into another homeless PR dude - this one was batshit crazy and off his meds.  Papi threw me up against a tree, mauled and totally fucked the stuffing out of me before pulling out a knife and chasing after some lurker who had been watching us - posted a story about that experience in the SLUTTIEST Thing You Ever Did thread a while back.

Edited by Qban
  • Like 1

Yes, fucked and bred by 2 homeless guys downtown LA at like 2:00 A.M. I was at a sex club playing and met this guy and we fucked several times and he knew what a pig CumDump I was, so he asked me if I wanted to find other guys to breed me. We got in his car and went to his place in the LA “arts” area; a bit sketchy at that time of night. He parked on a dark street and told me to strip naked and wait in the car. He left walking down the street. He was back in minutes with 2 homeless guys. He opened the back car door, I got out completely naked, bent over in car, ass out, bare feet on street curb. He says to homeless guys, “here u go, a good ass to fuck. Who’s first?” The white homeless guy pulls out his cock and is hard and in seconds is inside me fucking away and cums quickly, pulls out, zips up and says to my friend, “thanks guy!” He says nothing to me. The second homeless guy is built pretty well, youngish, black, long beard. He needs me to suck him to get him hard. The smell is hard to take. Once hard he tells me to “get up and bend over.” I do and he fucks me for 10 good minutes or more until he quietly breeds me. I knew he pumped a huge load in me as he started tensing up, yanking my hips toward him hard pushing into me so deep, jerking and impaling me onto his big cock. He finishes and backs away, says nothing to me, but turns and shakes my friends hand and thanks him before walking away. He says, “thanks for letting me use your whore.” My friend says to him, “any time.”

• Like 2