Ever Been Fucked By A Homeless Guy?

Guest SBBOY

Been fucked or would get fucked by a homeless guy?  

461 members have voted

1. 1. Been fucked or would get fucked by a homeless guy?

• Yes I have been fucked by homeless guy
    • Yes I paid a few bucks to get fucked by a homeless guy
    • I've offered my hole to a homeless guy before but he said no
    • I've only sucked/jerked a homeless guy
    • I want to get fucked by a homeless guy
    • No/Not interested/Not ever

Homeless tweeker guy I picked up the day after Christmas walking through the parking lot of my apartment complex. Had a simple request to use the shower....told him to come back later in the evening as I was on my way out. Had a bit of a thought to see if he wanted to trade the hot shower for a fuck. Caught up with him just around the corner and told him to come back in two hours and he could have a shower, if he would fuck me. About 3 hours later, knock on the door. Honestly.....terrible fuck. Now I can't seem to shake the guy as he's constantly coming over. Sketched out so bad he's always afraid someone is coming for him. Last time I ever do something like that and invite them back here.

I used to house sit in Palm Springs for an older gay guy who had a beautiful home up in the canyons. Salt water pool, rain showers, marble amazing decor everywhere. One night after eating downtown by myself, I decided to drive through Warm Sands. Standing in front of one of the resorts was this sketchy tall lengthy you man. He kept cruising me until finally he found me parked and approached. I asked what was up and he said he was lonely and wanted a shower plus company. Needless to say, I took him back to the house. After getting back to the house, he showered and walked out looking amazing but still somewhat shifty. He asked for some something to drink,I obliged. Then he asked if he could stay the night! I was in my early thirties and considered fat at the time, so I said sure. Mid-way through the night while on the bed he fell asleep. I dozed off as well and then at about 4 in the morning I woke to him giving me long deep oral. He then said he wanted to eat my ass out. Next thing I knew he was all of the sudden straddling my dick. He only rode my for about a minute before he blew his load. After that, he showered again, and said he had to get back to his girlfriend. I guess I winced or something because he began to tell me that he was an addict and he from time to time disappeared on her and that he would find older men to party with. I fit the bill but did not party. He then got dressed and left. For days I wondered if anything had been stolen. Would he come back to rob the place while I was gone? Nope, he never did. I never saw him again. But every now and then, I see a young homeless person and get horny.

Well sort of. I met a hot latino at the Parliament House in Orlando when I was 24. He spoke no english, and was a migrant worker. He was an amazing top. Uncut cock that didn't need language to tell him what to do or what he wanted. It was hot and still memorable.

My former roommate brought home a street kid one night after I was already asleep and he thought the kid was the type that I liked to top (usually I am a bottom) and had the kid go to my room and wake me up by blowing me. Sort of freaked me out that the roommate would do that (and I got rid of the roommate shortly thereafter) but the kid was cute so I did fuck him and then he wanted to fuck me so I let him and if he wasn't a street kid I'd probably would have kept him but alas I had to dodge the kid for weeks as he started hanging around my building hoping to get invited in again.

• Upvote 1

• Moderators

My husband and I spent the afternoon playing with a young man we met on A4A who seemed a bit off. We bought him a meal, and he tried to put everything on the table in his to-go box. Later we realized where we picked him up was around the corner from the homeless shelter, and that he probably was staying there. He still hits me up on A4A from time to time. He seems to be a drifter though always in a different town.

He was only a so-so lay. I wouldn't have invited him back in any case.

I voted that I paid a few bucks since we bought him dinner.

• 3 weeks later...

I got talking to a guy, a panhandler not really homeless in Provincetown this past fall and he told me that he had been positive for seventeen years and could no longer afford his meds (even in Massachusetts). I asked him if he wanted to fuck me for $25. he said yeah and that we could go to his room because he had condoms there. I said I wanted to do it raw. He said no. I offered him $50. He said not for any amount of money and stalked off. Damn. So I had to answer "I offered my ass to one but he said no.

• Upvote 1

I had my door ajar during MAL a couple weekends ago, and had some guys wander in and fuck me. But one guy was def scruffy looking- tangled grey beard, baggy clothing , about a 50 yr old black guy, so he could have been homeless with that look, one of the cabbies from the curb, or just oneof the guys attending MAL and that was his look- no matter- I was in a jock and I quickly took his cock up my ass and let him unload. He stopped in the bathroom and washed up, then headed back into the hallway. I saw him a couple times over the weekend in the halls- so I don't know if he was or wasn't homeless

• Upvote 1