Ever Been Fucked By A Homeless Guy?

Guest SBBOY

Been fucked or would get fucked by a homeless guy?  

461 members have voted

1. 1. Been fucked or would get fucked by a homeless guy?

• Yes I have been fucked by homeless guy
    • Yes I paid a few bucks to get fucked by a homeless guy
    • I've offered my hole to a homeless guy before but he said no
    • I've only sucked/jerked a homeless guy
    • I want to get fucked by a homeless guy
    • No/Not interested/Not ever

I was fucked by a homeless guy at Sand Key beach in clearwater, florida one day. I was out tanning in my gstring and then went to their showers on the sidewalk in my gstring and a homeless guy was watching me from the bushes and i noticed he was j/o, so i went into the changing rooms and he followed. He was a pretty nasty troll, pretty dirty and smelly. But that was way more of a turn on. Never said a word to each other, he just flowed me in, i knelt dow.And atarted blowing him then just turned around and he fucked me... told him i wanted him to cum in my mouth, he started to cum in my hole and i pulled away and grabbed his cock and shoved it into my mouth and took the rest of the load down my throat. Was a hot degrading experience.

• Upvote 7

• 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...

I had my first homeless sex experience last night. I was coming home from work. I work night shifts so it was around 12am. I stopped by 7/11 for some gas. When I was walking out of the store, this very attractive but slightly scruffy possibly blatino guy sitting on the ground next to the redbox asked me if I had any spare change. He said he was hungry and he begged me for money and said please in a desperate voice. It made me sad and feel bad to see such an attractive guy at such a low point, so I told him I had some spare cash and of course I'd give some to him. I told him to walk with me back to my car and I would give him whatever was in my wallet. When we got to my car, we talked for a few minutes while I was getting my wallet out of my bag. Truth is, I wanted to proposition him for sex cause he was so hot, but even if he refused I still would have given him some cash, but right as I was about to ask if he wanted some head, he looked at me with flirtatious eyes, smiled and said "you're pretty." I pretty much knew from that point we were gonna hook up. I told him I found him attractive as well and asked if he wanted some head too. He said yes, so we drove to a more secluded area and I ended up blowing him in my car for about 15 mins before he came down my throat. He had a beautiful slim toned hairless body and beautiful skin. His cock was beautiful too. It was long and medium thickness, cut, 8 inches. He told me he was 35, but I swear he looked 28. After we finished I drove back to the gas station and dropped him off and gave him $50. He told me I was one of the sweetest ppl he's ever met while being homeless. He asked for my number and I gave it him. I told him to call me if he ever needs some money for food or if he want some more head, or both.

• Upvote 7

Fucking hot!

What did his cock taste like?

I had my first homeless sex experience last night. I was coming home from work. I work night shifts so it was around 12am. I stopped by 7/11 for some gas. When I was walking out of the store, this very attractive but slightly scruffy possibly blatino guy sitting on the ground next to the redbox asked me if I had any spare change. He said he was hungry and he begged me for money and said please in a desperate voice. It made me sad and feel bad to see such an attractive guy at such a low point, so I told him I had some spare cash and of course I'd give some to him. I told him to walk with me back to my car and I would give him whatever was in my wallet. When we got to my car, we talked for a few minutes while I was getting my wallet out of my bag. Truth is, I wanted to proposition him for sex cause he was so hot, but even if he refused I still would have given him some cash, but right as I was about to ask if he wanted some head, he looked at me with flirtatious eyes, smiled and said "you're pretty." I pretty much knew from that point we were gonna hook up. I told him I found him attractive as well and asked if he wanted some head too. He said yes, so we drove to a more secluded area and I ended up blowing him in my car for about 15 mins before he came down my throat. He had a beautiful slim toned hairless body and beautiful skin. His cock was beautiful too. It was long and medium thickness, cut, 8 inches. He told me he was 35, but I swear he looked 28. After we finished I drove back to the gas station and dropped him off and gave him $50. He told me I was one of the sweetest ppl he's ever met while being homeless. He asked for my number and I gave it him. I told him to call me if he ever needs some money for food or if he want some more head, or both.

• 3 weeks later...
7 hours ago, Rawcubcolorado said:

I've been fucked by quite a few homeless guys. Denver has a huge population of them and a lot a hot young ones, early 20s drifters. Give them a pack of cigs or some weed. Most of them are "straight" but wanna nut in something lol. 

Adds Denver to list of potential holiday destinations ;-)

• Upvote 2

• 4 weeks later...
Guest rochchub

been fucked by many and sucked many off too ...love young homeless.  Have even eaten crabs off several which drove them wild.. Always give them cigs or wine for the pleasure

I was whored out to two homeless guys by my pnp-pimp bud. I got fucked and filled behind a dumpster, one guy was 50ish the other in his 30s. Both were dirty and they stole everything except for my socks. (truthfully, I kinda allowed them to just to make it hard on my bud to get me home) It was demeaning, humiliating and absolutely one of the hottest things I have ever done. I consider it to be one of the key events to my shedding sexual fears and inhibitions.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

Lol..great topic! Here I thought I was the only one to do this. 

About 10 years ago, after leaving the bar shit-faced, I walked past a guy sitting on the street at 2:30am. He was maybe 40ish, beefy, short, bald, and a beard that was down to his belly. I stopped to see if he was ok, as I assumed he was from the bar (it was a bear night). He says he's all good, but could use some extra cash if I had any. It was then I noticed his clothes were a bit worn, and figured out he was homeless. I chatted a bit with him, told him my thought process about thinking he was drunk from bar. He laughed and his eyes lit up. "So why you leaving alone?" he asked me. 

I laughed, but decided to be bold thanks to the beer. "Weren't any rough looking men like you inside for me to pick up" I answered. 

He laughed, then stood up and said maybe we could work something out then. He grabbed his sizeable crotch and I led us to my car. 

I'll skip some of the details, but ole grizzly adams took a shower back at my place, had me feed him a meal, then told me to blow him as he drank directly out of my bourbon bottle. After 20 minutes of sucking his fat 8", he told me to strip and fucked me doggie style for like 10 minutes before he shot in my ass. Next morning he wakes me up by rubbing his cock on my hole as we're in bed. Once he knew I was awake, he says he'll fuck me again for $50. I got up, pulled the money out of my wallet (which I did have the sense to lock in my desk) I put the money in his jacket pocket which was laying on the floor, then got on all fours on the bed. He rewarded me with another load, then asked me to drop him off at the liquor store by my place. Lol. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 10

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

was in a mickeyD's drivethru lane and watched two shabby filthy guys hiding in the trash dumpster encloser. one left tieing his pants shut with a rope as i parked and went into the dumpster cubicle to see what was up. a cat and a rat and the other tramp takin a squat and hard. he used my throat. i bought a helluva lotta mickeyD's that spring hopin to see him again. 

• Upvote 1