What can a bottom do to thank you for breeding?

spunk-receptacle

• Administrators

In a 1-on-1 situation see if you can find a way to continue servicing the top after he's cum.

Immediately after orgasm a light touching with the tips of your fingers will feel incredible to the top - the skin is super sensitive at that point and it increases the sensation of the orgasm. Of course you can't do that if you're on your belly, but if you're on your back with your legs in the air just slowly caress his back and arms with the tips of your fingers (while thanking him for the load).

Once he's pulled out and after you've cleaned off his cock, see if you can get him to lay back and let you service him. You could do a foot massage, or even a full massage. Just get him to relax and enjoy himself. If he doesn't respond to what you're doing, change things up or even just stop completely. You don't want to be a pushy bottom. Though if you just can't read him, you could always ask "Does that feel good, SIR?"

Basically, just find ways to serve the top. If the opportunity presents itself (like he goes into the bathroom to clean up) - do something like make his bed for him.

• Like 5

My bottoms say nothing...not one fkn word...remaining absolutely present to the ecstasy of engulfing my cum drained cock, dicking his asshole DEEPER, and progressively even deeper throughout my seemingly endless orgasm, pinned under my sweaty, heaving body...awaiting any signal, maintaining total submission and reverence, indifferent to any and all other cock...unyielding in his fixation and purpose to fuel my ego, persistently reinforcing its size, power and respect...

• Like 2

For those quick encounters, it never hurts to get on your knees and kiss the top's feet before you leave. For those not 'into' feet, it may sound corny, but in practice it sends a quite sincere message in many ways.

FYI, for those into oral, I have never met a top who doesn't go into ballistic bliss from getting a foot rub while his cock is getting sucked.

As a born-to-be-bred bottom whore I have tried many ways to thank the breeder, and I find there's no one right way of doing it. Especially when it comes to saying it in words, you really have to go by the situation. But there are many ways to show your appreciation without words. First of all cleaning his cock after he breeds you. But be careful, cuz many guys are very sensitive right after. However, you can clean the shaft and the balls without sucking on the head, and that also shows that you're servicing him, and not that you didn't get enough. What I usually do is to put a finger in my cummy hole getting some of his cum out and taste it so he can see how much I like his cum. I also give his cock a gentle grab quietly whispering "wow" or something like that... Give his chest muscles a firm touch with a worshipping look in my eyes... If he's sweaty I'll lick some part of his body, preferably his arm pits, to show him how much I love his man juices... Stuff like that.

And I always wait until he's left and is out of sight, before I get in position for the next one. I don't want to give the impression that he's just one cock out of so many, thus not being special. Cuz every cock and every guy is. Every breeding is unique, and even if you get bred by dozens of guys in one night, it's each one of them that made it a good cumfilled night.

If words are appropriate, I thank him, but I usually say stuff like "damn, you fuck good!" too; again so as not to give the impression that all that counts is his cum. What matters to me is the feeling of a guy using my hole to get off in, and that has to do with more than his cum as the end result.

And, as in all matters of communication, never be fake! If it's clear to both that he didn't fuck so well, was a bit too drunk etc., don't overdo it. Just show appreciation for the fact that he chose your hole to unload in...

• Upvote 1

• 5 years later...

With my husband, thanking him is simple.  It was his instruction, but I would do it anyway.  That is to keep his load inside of me at least until it's nearly the next time we are going to fuck.  Letting his DNA absorb into me.  At this point, I feel like I have so much of his sperm inside me that he is part of me.

A simple "Thanks for the load" works in a one-on-one setting. It's a sign that the btm takes no load for granted, regardless of number or anonymity. Group scenes are different, I don't expect acknowledgement afterwards when another Top is already in there and the btm is focused on servicing him.

Edited by Riverfk
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Riverfk said:

A simple "Thanks for the load" works in a one-on-one setting. It's a sign the the btm takes no load for granted, regardless of number or anonymity. Group scenes are different, I don't expect acknowledgement afterwards when another Top is already in there and the btm is focused on servicing him.

I want my chance to say that to you.

4 minutes ago, Riverfk said:

A simple "Thanks for the load" works in a one-on-one setting. It's a sign that the btm takes no load for granted, regardless of number or anonymity. Group scenes are different, I don't expect acknowledgement afterwards when another Top is already in there and the btm is focused on servicing him.

"Thank you for your load, Riverfk. I'll cherish your seed in my cunt until its absorbed completely and part of me"

• Like 1

Guest Baremeat

I always say thank you for a load but let’s face it- once some Tops have finished breeding, you’re lucky to get a grunt. They don’t have to say thank you.  

12 hours ago, DannyBoyCMH said:

I want my chance to say that to you.

I know it's none of my business of course, but you guys really should meet and breed. It's very obvious you both want it to happen 😊

• Like 1