What can a bottom do to thank you for breeding?

spunk-receptacle

5 hours ago, Dane said:

I know it's none of my business of course, but you guys really should meet and breed. It's very obvious you both want it to happen 😊

I have been trying 😀. I want him so bad.

Guest Baremeat
20 hours ago, Riverfk said:

A simple "Thanks for the load" works in a one-on-one setting. It's a sign that the btm takes no load for granted, regardless of number or anonymity. Group scenes are different, I don't expect acknowledgement afterwards when another Top is already in there and the btm is focused on servicing him.

On 1/17/2014 at 3:16 PM, rawTOP said:

In a 1-on-1 situation see if you can find a way to continue servicing the top after he's cum.

Immediately after orgasm a light touching with the tips of your fingers will feel incredible to the top - the skin is super sensitive at that point and it increases the sensation of the orgasm. Of course you can't do that if you're on your belly, but if you're on your back with your legs in the air just slowly caress his back and arms with the tips of your fingers (while thanking him for the load).

Once he's pulled out and after you've cleaned off his cock, see if you can get him to lay back and let you service him. You could do a foot massage, or even a full massage. Just get him to relax and enjoy himself. If he doesn't respond to what you're doing, change things up or even just stop completely. You don't want to be a pushy bottom. Though if you just can't read him, you could always ask "Does that feel good, SIR?"

Basically, just find ways to serve the top. If the opportunity presents itself (like he goes into the bathroom to clean up) - do something like make his bed for him.

Yes Sir! I keep my head down, speak when spoken too and avert eyes unless the Top is ok with it.

Guest Baremeat
1 minute ago, Riverfk said:

I've run-out of "likes" Dane, so I'll just quote you.

River

Would a bootlicking show you my appreciation, Sir? 

Guest Baremeat
4 minutes ago, Riverfk said:

Yes, bootlicking is good, I noticed that was your favorite fetish.

Just where I belong, Sir. No sign of respect like putting my tongue to a Topman’s boot. 

Guest Baremeat
2 minutes ago, fucknfeedme said:

I always look my breeder in the eyes and I suck and clean his dick. When done I say thank you for his cum load. 

I only look him in the eyes if he’s ok with it. Otherwise head down, shut up. always thank you 

The question was put to tops, but I notice that more bottoms than tops seem to have answered, so I'll add my thoughts.  I live in the Washington, DC area and, with more bottoms than tops in the area, the search for tops has gotten "competitive" (I suspect this might be true in other places and would be interested in hearing from others about their own local experiences), so I try to thank my tops before, during, and after taking their seed.

• I always thank them!  (Some others responding feel that the fuck alone might be thanks enough, but I like to verbally thank them)
  • I always provide ATM.  (I didn't always do this, but now with the popularity of ATM, a breeding is not complete, without ATM)
  • Always be fuck ready
  • Always make yourself available when HE needs a fuck.  (This is a "before" thank you.  Nothing says I'm here to service you more than making your cunt available when HE needs to get off.)
  • Give HIM what HE needs in a fuck, not what you need.  (This is a "during" thank you.  And, a great way to say this cunt is here to service you.  Some of my tops want to fist or give me a piss enema when they're done.  Best thing you can do is oblige.)
  • Be an enthusiastic, grateful bottom (a "during" thank you.  Give him positive feedback on the fuck as it's happening.)
  • Give any referrals HE makes as happy as possible.  (Nothing will say thank you as much as the feedback HE gets from HIS peer tops about what a good cunt bottom HE is referring out.)
  • Don't be a whiny bottom.  Deliver on what you said you were going to deliver.  (I have a 10" top who keeps cumming back to fuck me.  That's because I can accommodate his 10" relatively easily.  HE wants to get to fucking, not the working of getting HIS dick into your cunt.)
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 3

i am grateful for every guy in general, i love guys. And yeah, a guy can fill different needs in me, but logically, that's a mutual phenomena. i see the Top/bottom, Dom/sub, yin/yang dynamic as symbiotic. As a bottom, i desire and, arguably 'need' a Top. As a sub, i desire and need a Dom.  But it's not that simple for me and i have discovered it's not always that simple for a Top or Dom.  We're all intricate and all have our own particular makeup, chemistry, so finding a 'match'  is often at varying levels.

For instance we might each have 100 points of connection (random number to make a point), with some we might connect on 10 points, another 50, maybe another 90. To me, gratitude is evoked by connection, in both parties.  

i have found that not all Tops/Doms want a guy who automatically submits because part of His exercise of power is discovering how to get His sub/bottom to submit. One cannot 'conquer' someone who is already waving a white flag. For me, this all ties into the notion of gratitude and i submit that expression of gratitude depends on the individual. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, tallslenderguy said:

i am grateful for every guy in general, i love guys. And yeah, a guy can fill different needs in me, but logically, that's a mutual phenomena. i see the Top/bottom, Dom/sub, yin/yang dynamic as symbiotic. As a bottom, i desire and, arguably 'need' a Top. As a sub, i desire and need a Dom.  But it's not that simple for me and i have discovered it's not always that simple for a Top or Dom.  We're all intricate and all have our own particular makeup, chemistry, so finding a 'match'  is often at varying levels.

For instance we might each have 100 points of connection (random number to make a point), with some we might connect on 10 points, another 50, maybe another 90. To me, gratitude is evoked by connection, in both parties.  

i have found that not all Tops/Doms want a guy who automatically submits because part of His exercise of power is discovering how to get His sub/bottom to submit. One cannot 'conquer' someone who is already waving a white flag. For me, this all ties into the notion of gratitude and i submit that expression of gratitude depends on the individual. 

It's a dance of sorts. A delicate set of maneuvers that can unlock us in delightful ways.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1