What can a bottom do to thank you for breeding?

spunk-receptacle

9 hours ago, Dane said:

Well, all I can say is "if at first you don't succeed try try again" 😉

Oh, I do.  I keep trying.  I need his sperm inside me.

8 hours ago, DannyBoyCMH said:

Oh, I do.  I keep trying.  I need his sperm inside me.

Well, as I’ve already said once, to me it’s obvious Riverfk wants this to happen too 😉

Maybe he just wants you to make a little more of an effort there. To feel sure, you really deserve his load 😊

27 minutes ago, Dane said:

Well, as I’ve already said once, to me it’s obvious Riverfk wants this to happen too 😉

Maybe he just wants you to make a little more of an effort there. To feel sure, you really deserve his load 😊

Thanks Dane, believe me, his effort is admirable, I'm impressed.

• Like 1

Guest BreedingCameraman

Honestly? Saying “thank you” is the only thing that comes immediately to mind after a bottom gets loaded by a top; also cleaning off the top’s cock (with your mouth), while being somewhat of a cliché, is still the polite thing to do.

Another suggestion is for the bottom to ask the top after the above-mentioned actions have been performed if there is anything else that you/the bottom can do to help out, or even if there’s anything that the top might want the bottom to do and/or help out with.

On 5/20/2019 at 4:45 PM, tallslenderguy said:

i have found that not all Tops/Doms want a guy who automatically submits because part of His exercise of power is discovering how to get His sub/bottom to submit. One cannot 'conquer' someone who is already waving a white flag. For me, this all ties into the notion of gratitude and i submit that expression of gratitude depends on the individual. 

+1 for this... 

When I occasionally top, I prefer guys who're not waving their ass at me pleading- needy bottoms don't turn me on. The only exception might be if I'm in the mood for a well loaded ass. When I am more bottom and sub I dislike asking a top/dom for what I want - it is much more horny when he takes what he wants. That being said, if there's specific things that turn you on (fetishes) then sometimes a bit of communication is necessary. 

As the OP, @tallslenderguy says "you can't conquer someone who's waving a white flag". I love that quote! 

On 10 January 2014 at 3:26 PM, scotsfan71 said:

I always suck my top's cock clean, unless he's to sensitive after he cums. Most of them love that sight of ATM and the sensation that I'm not squeamish about ATM, plus they're getting their cocks sucked...

ATM is a good way to go, esp if it as not been as clean as it should be.  i always do a good clean out but love it when a top orders I don't.  Thats when I know he wants ATM.  

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 1/19/2014 at 7:22 AM, alphatop7 said:

My bottoms say nothing...not one fkn word...remaining absolutely present to the ecstasy of engulfing my cum drained cock, dicking his asshole DEEPER, and progressively even deeper throughout my seemingly endless orgasm, pinned under my sweaty, heaving body...awaiting any signal, maintaining total submission and reverence, indifferent to any and all other cock...unyielding in his fixation and purpose to fuel my ego, persistently reinforcing its size, power and respect...

ur perfect. wow

It’s all about respecting the top. Do the best I can to pleasure him while he is inside me, say “thank you sir” when he has finished and ALWAYS offer to clean his cock off with my mouth is if wants that... finally, hold his Sperm inside my ass. Respect.

• Upvote 1