What can a bottom do to thank you for breeding?

spunk-receptacle

15 minutes ago, RandyCubby said:

Yeah, going Ass-to-Mouth is my way of saying thank you.  [EG] Bending over, wiggling my big ass (with my now creamy buttcrack) as I collect my clothes and get the fuck out so he can clean up and go on with his life.

most definitely sucking his cock clean with whatever is on it right from my hole after he has dumped his hot load deep inside me... no need for him to have to clean up after I get done cleaning his cock and balls up with my mouth and tongue.  like you said, get his clothes and go on with his life, leaving me full of his hot fuckin DNA.  OINK

A bottom can be thankful by not getting clingy or sounding 'needy'! Or not go psycho when you after a few dips into the fertile hole move on to pollinate other 'flowering holes' craving cock-pollen...

If you want more, be chill about it and act like a dude, not like a rejected woman. No love letter please!!! lol

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

For me its a given that I suck his dick whenever he wants me to. Mid fuck he will put it in my mouth and after he’s cum in me he’ll do the same, if it goes near my mouth, I’m sucking it, simple.

• 4 months later...

Give a few Oinks (I LOVE a bottom to make that sound, especially during). 🐽
Get plugged to keep that load INSIDE (unless I have a friend(s) over, then it's time for a second/third load prior to any plugging).
Clean my Dick, obviously.
Boot licking if in gear. 
Foot rub.
Pot of Tea (I'm British, what can I say) 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

On 1/11/2014 at 12:26 AM, scotsfan71 said:

I always suck my top's cock clean, unless he's to sensitive after he cums. Most of them love that sight of ATM and the sensation that I'm not squeamish about ATM, plus they're getting their cocks sucked...

cleaning tops' cocks is a must for me.

19 hours ago, S6AT6A6N said:

Give a few Oinks (I LOVE a bottom to make that sound, especially during). 🐽
Get plugged to keep that load INSIDE (unless I have a friend(s) over, then it's time for a second/third load prior to any plugging).
Clean my Dick, obviously.
Boot licking if in gear. 
Foot rub.
Pot of Tea (I'm British, what can I say) 

It is a bottom's duty to thank the top and do whatever he wants - my ex always plugged me in between fucks and he really got off on fucking me after I had been bred by several other men

• 4 weeks later...

When a Top seeds me, I ass to mouth his cock by way of appreciation and he almost always gets hard again, so with his permission I suck his second load down my throat, and - hopefully -- it'll be followed by a big load of hot piss.

• 2 months later...
  • 9 months later...
On 1/19/2014 at 8:22 AM, alphatop7 said:

My bottoms say nothing...not one fkn word...remaining absolutely present to the ecstasy of engulfing my cum drained cock, dicking his asshole DEEPER, and progressively even deeper throughout my seemingly endless orgasm, pinned under my sweaty, heaving body...awaiting any signal, maintaining total submission and reverence, indifferent to any and all other cock...unyielding in his fixation and purpose to fuel my ego, persistently reinforcing its size, power and respect...

Since I gravitate to alpha tops, I've been taught to behave exactly in that submissive manner.  Other than performing a delicate ATM, I let the top rule and decide how he ends our encounter and whether he wants to fuck me again.