What can a bottom do to thank you for breeding?

spunk-receptacle

Tend to be in more anonymous situations in clubs etc, so show my appreciation by pushing back with his rhythm, groaning and as he comes dialling up the sounds of satisfaction , don’t talk much except to encourage and enjoy

“Thank you Sir, may I have another?” 😈

Clean His Cock, of course. I find most Tops like to keep rubbing my ass cheeks for a bit afterwards, so I let them do that, of course.

A great way to show appreciation, if the Top is in the mood, is to start sucking Him off again, gently at first, then gradually harder and faster, to the point where He’s hard and ready fuck me again.

• Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

Guest WelshBBCigarFuck

If I breed a bottom, I do like him to lick my cock clean, then work down my shaft until he can lick and suck gently on my balls, then tongue my perineum before working my arse with his tongue and giving me a nice deep rimming - it’s guaranteed to get me hard again and ready for the next round.

One bottom did such a good job I shot 11 loads up his arse in 6 hours.

Edited by WelshBBCigarFuck

Guest CumLvr80

“Thank you”, or “Thank you so much” tends to get blurted out inadvertently when it’s really good. I can’t help it. Especially with a repeat top. Rarely with an anonymous 1-off. 

For me it's always about how have the top and I been communicating? Web chat, text, im, verbally, or whatever, I go back to that and message simply, "Thank you, sir. I hope that you will cum back again sometime soon." Or something similar. I want to be grateful not pushy. Which can be difficult sometimes, because I tend to be a little greedy when it comes to cock and cum. 🐷

Sucking his cock clean after he dumps his load tells him that you are grateful too. 😜

• Like 1

obviously sucking his cock clean and getting all that cum off his cock and balls, specially if you're overflowing from other men. I also thank every guy for blowing their load in me and I offer the use of my throat as a urinal. nothing says submission like asking strangers to piss down your throat after you suck their cock clean after they breed you in an alley. depending on the situation I also offer to suck off his buddies or let them dump their nuts in me.

• Like 1
  • Piggy 2

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Easy:

1. Smile. Say thank you and how much you need good dick like the one he has

2. don’t look anxious looking for the next load. Take your time with the top that just gave you a load. 

3. reach out to your top a couple of days later. Let him know you thought of the other day and let him know you are available for more breedings from him. 

4. since I am a Dominant Top, I enjoy a bottom who -no matter how rough I used him- he is gentle and affectionate to Me. That will get me hooked. 

if you want the Top back, do what you can to give him as much pleasure as possible. To Me, it means a lot when the bottom looks for ways to make me enjoy his hole as much as possible. Maybe gently (gently!!) squeezing my cock as I am shooting, cleaning with his mouth after, telling me how great it was, etc. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

1 hour ago, BreedingTop71 said:

Easy:

1. Smile. Say thank you and how much you need good dick like the one he has

2. don’t look anxious looking for the next load. Take your time with the top that just gave you a load. 

3. reach out to your top a couple of days later. Let him know you thought of the other day and let him know you are available for more breedings from him. 

4. since I am a Dominant Top, I enjoy a bottom who -no matter how rough I used him- he is gentle and affectionate to Me. That will get me hooked. 

if you want the Top back, do what you can to give him as much pleasure as possible. To Me, it means a lot when the bottom looks for ways to make me enjoy his hole as much as possible. Maybe gently (gently!!) squeezing my cock as I am shooting, cleaning with his mouth after, telling me how great it was, etc. 

Number 4 is a thing ! No matter how hard I m used or treated, no matter how I m talked to, it s like instinctive in me, I play it gentle, like I m in love... I would kiss the hand that just slapped me. 

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, IntoBBvisitor said:

Number 4 is a thing ! No matter how hard I m used or treated, no matter how I m talked to, it s like instinctive in me, I play it gentle, like I m in love... I would kiss the hand that just slapped me. 

That’s how I like it. No better way to show submission than accepting your role as a hole for a Man to unload in and do it lovingly. Usually after I get that kind of response I use the fag again, if I have the time. Def would look forward using him again in the future, as it means he understands his place. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I have to admit i have never thanked my top for leaving me his seed, besides he as used me to release himself inside of me. But if a top needs to be thanked, I would say after leaving his seed inside of me to grab my head and shove his cock in my mouth and verbably tell me slut suck clean my cock from your seeded pussy. that would be both hot and he would leave or I would leave with him his cock clean from cum after he had fucked me and left me his seed.