Anyone take 10 inches or more of dick? How did it FEEL?

Guest Saturn1

Guest Saturn1

I've always wondered what it would feel like to be fucked by a dude with a 10 inch dick or even larger. So, why don't you guys tell me what it feels like! Hell, anyone get fucked by someone who was 13+ inches? Did you feel the blast of cum inside? Thanks to everyone who responds!!!

I have had two men in my past who were over 11". I have one of them on video. You can tell at one point I almost panicked and thought I couldn't take it, but I took it like a champ and he fucked the hell out me and pumped a huge Jamaican load up my hole. The second was a hot dentist. It was the biggest dick i've ever seen. Not only did I take it, I called another hung fuck bud with 9" over and they double fucked me. I really just wanted someone to come see this cock. I didn't think anyone would believe it. Oddly enough, he wanted more than anything to fist me. Knowing he was a doctor, and one of the hottest men I've ever been with, I wanted to give him that. It took ten months but I did get there and having him inside me that way was incredible. And I felt extremely accomplished. Odd that he always wore a condom to fuck me but fisted me bare handed. The same hands that fill teeth all day, lol. Open wide has an entirely knew meaning for me. We had a three some with a hot Columbian who he and I both knew, and he taught him to fist using me. Those are the only two times I've let that happen. But I look forward to having another man make me hot enough to want, and to take it again. After all, a fist is pretty much the same feeling as a really huge dick. Just gotta get past those damn knuckles. Thankfully dicks don't have them!

Edited by TigerMilner
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 4

I have a buddy who is ~11 inches. He claims 12 but I'm not entirely sure its quite that big, never measured it myself. I have to say, it is the best thing I have ever felt inside me. He doesn't have a particularly thick cock, its an average girth cock. Therefor it doesn't really hurt because it doesn't stretch you apart. But man, a cock that long... I can't even explain how good it feels.

• Like 1

I have had two men in my past who were over 11". I have one of them on video. You can tell at one point I almost panicked and thought I couldn't take it, but I took it like a champ and he fucked the hell out me and pumped a huge Jamaican load up my hole. The second was a hot dentist. It was the biggest dick i've ever seen. Not only did I take it, I called another hung fuck bud with 9" over and they double fucked me. I really just wanted someone to come see this cock. I didn't think anyone would believe it. Oddly enough, he wanted more than anything to fist me. Knowing he was a doctor, and one of the hottest men I've ever been with, I wanted to give him that. It took ten months but I did get there and having him inside me that way was incredible. And I felt extremely accomplished. Odd that he always wore a condom to fuck me but fisted me bare handed. The same hands that fill teeth all day, lol. Open wide has an entirely knew meaning for me. We had a three some with a hot Columbian who he and I both knew, and he taught him to fist using me. Those are the only two times I've let that happen. But I look forward to having another man make me hot enough to want, and to take it again. After all, a fist is pretty much the same feeling as a really huge dick. Just gotta get past those damn knuckles. Thankfully dicks don't have them!

do you have a link to this vid would love to see it

• Like 1

Never actually measured them but have been lucky enough to have been fucked by 3 different guys that all had 10+ inches. Have measured a couple of fuck buds before that were 8 and 9 inches and were not as long so pretty sure those 3 were all well above 10". All 3 were magnificent and felt fantastic. First one ever was a black guy I met on trails in Des Moines, Iowa. A damn nice fuck in the woods and had it a couple of different times. Next one was in Marshalltown at adult arcade here. Guy stuck it through the hole and I didn't think it was going to stop coming through. LOL Last one was a guy I found online and he walked over to my house in the snow to do me. Did me right on my livingroom floor and tipped me upside down on my shoulders and pile drove his big cock in my hole. All were very filling and would take them again any time at all.

• Like 1

I hooked up with an African American guy once. He had about 12" and to add it was thick. He went in me very slowly till he was balls deep. After I got used to it he picked up the tempo and fcuked me hard. He shot deep inside me. Was great but I would prefer one not that big

• Like 1

Over a number of "active" years I've been on the receiving end of some BIG cocks (9+ to 11). As recently as this past month I've hooked up with 5 guys with approx. 10"..

I'll be honest, two felt FANTASTIK ! One was "good"... 2 hurt like hell and caused some light bleeding... Could be I was more turned on by the good ones, could be their technique.

I do know, I don't limit myself to size and have had some mind blowing fucks from cocks in the 6" range.... For me there are a lot of variables.

I recently got fucked by a guy who had at least ten inches. 6'6" tall and built to match. I could just about get his soft dick in my mouth without my gag reflex kicking in. First time I've ever had someone get past the second sphincter with his dick rather than a dildo. A very talented fucker: the length of his dick was in proportion to its girth, and despite my having a tight ass (well, tight enough for him to remark on it) I had no difficulty in taking the entire length - greed is a wonderful thing! For me the only downside was that condoms were compulsory. Even so, I stopped noticing the irritation of the rubber after a few minutes...

I had a real good fuck bud that was 11" and we fucked damn near every day!! And when we weren't doing each other we went on the hunt for action. I took me a few times to really get use to his dick. He was not only long but wide and it really streached me. But once I got use to it we were damn near raping each other. He like to fuck me on my back so he could look in my eyes as he pushed the 11"black monster up me and I got off on watching his face as he tried to control his dick from cumming too soon. The harder he held back the harder I fucked, the harder I fucked the more aggressive he eventually would become and cast all efforts to hold off and pound the living shit out of me (sometime actually) before shooting his load up my ass.

• Upvote 1

I've been fucked by guys that claim 11". The biggest thing I notice is the ability to get past my second sphincter. If they're not gentle when they first start hitting it, it hurts, but like a good bottom, I never say anything. Plus, with guys that big, you really have to make sure your hole is SQUEAKY clean, otherwise, it's not pretty.

But other than that, it's heavenly. You get touched in places that most dick don't dream of touching.

• Like 1

The first time I ever bottomed was with a dude who was 12 and also very thick. It hurt like hell…after the first time he fisted me and used an anal expander. Gradually I was opened wide. Now I fuck like crazy with a dude I met 6 months ago who is 10 + I love it and love the cum deep in me when he shoots…I have a little swish when I walk I am told and I did not before I stated to get my hole fucked ….I love getting fucked and also fucking too.I am versatile and love to swap loads…and every time I get a new poz load it is a turn on now…