Anyone take 10 inches or more of dick? How did it FEEL?

Guest Saturn1

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/11/2014 at 6:41 AM, bareboy91 said:

I have a buddy who is ~11 inches. He claims 12 but I'm not entirely sure its quite that big, never measured it myself. I have to say, it is the best thing I have ever felt inside me. He doesn't have a particularly thick cock, its an average girth cock. Therefor it doesn't really hurt because it doesn't stretch you apart. But man, a cock that long... I can't even explain how good it feels.

That sounds so hot. I've always been a fan of snake-like cocks.. very long but not exceedingly thick. I so damn want one to play with.

After I left my first BF, a bald Scottish guy....a few months later he claimed to have flip fucked with a 10" hung dude. I dunno if he was making it up or not but I felt jealous and still do. LOL

I've sucked huge cocks but never been fucked by one.

I think long AND wide is the best way to go; if you can find it! I think it would be SO hot if you got fucked by a black, poz guy with a 12 inch cock; Cumlaut!!! If you got it on video, it would be the BEST video EVER!!! Lol!!!

Love to see it - just like the others / Saturn1 - nothing like a big Huge Dick - depends of the Male knows How to use it !  I had a male couple ( 1 Black / huge dick and the other 1 White true fem boi ) - they were my friends - training me !  The white fem boi training me and developing my pussy with toys - stretching my cunt . Finally I had a big cunt hole , poppers and xtra lube - black Master started fingering me with his huge / thick fingers - took awhile to get his big black dick in me / fem boi helping - finally my cunt hole could handle his huge dick . Cumming multi times - fucking me several weeks - toys stretching my cunt - finally could not wait for his dick !  After 2 weeks , I was transformed into a young fem boi - they had a party and I was Pleasing all the guest by my fem boi friend - we had several party's and the guys started knowing me !   :)   Oh !  I had a friend had about a 11 inches - having Fun !   :)

• Like 1

With some practice and work on your hole, it's worth the time and effort to take a big monster dick in your hole.  I think the largest I've taken was at least or maybe a bit over 10 inches and thick -- and he drove it deep into my guts.  I remember feeling like it was up in my stomach it was so long.  Fortunately, I had already gotten a few big loads dumped in my hole at that point so I lubed up and stretched to take it. As a bottom cum dump, it's my duty to take whatever size dick is plowed into my hole.  After that first huge dick, I feel like my hole can accomodate that size or bigger without any problems. 

I have taken some big ones but the biggest one was 12” from a German guy. I was shocked that I was able to take it but I was helped by sniffing poppers and the fact that I had guys watching and cheering as I impaled myself on his massive cock. It was fucking awesome. 

The first guy I ever got fucked by was at least 10in and thick. It hurt like nothing I’ve ever felt before. I always describe it like it was sitting on a long soup can. I eventually became hooked and had to really have him loosen me up and take things slowly for me to take all of him. 

• Upvote 1

I've had a few huge cocks fuck me: I think the longest was right around twelve glorious uncut inches, and he looked to be almost as thick as a soda can. I've had a few that were close to that since then, but none that ... heh ... measured up.

I do love the nine and ten inchers, though. I have to be completely horned up -- and, preferably, fucked enough to be lubed and loosened -- but when it happens, I go into a fuck daze, and all I can do is hope that the feeling never ends.

Just took a 10 in bbc from a lovely transwomen yesterday. It was freaking amazing. She had me moaning like a little bitch and my cock was leaking precum the whole time. I felt so loose when she was done with me, even made me bleed a little. My only complaint was that she wanted it covered, my hole wanted it so bad when I could feel her cock spasm and fill the bag up. I plan to see her regularly so hopefully we'll go bare eventually. 

IMG_2059.jpg

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/12/2018 at 11:16 AM, pulcish said:

Just took a 10 in bbc from a lovely transwomen yesterday. It was freaking amazing. She had me moaning like a little bitch and my cock was leaking precum the whole time. I felt so loose when she was done with me, even made me bleed a little. My only complaint was that she wanted it covered, my hole wanted it so bad when I could feel her cock spasm and fill the bag up. I plan to see her regularly so hopefully we'll go bare eventually. 

IMG_2059.jpg

I see shitty brown water.