Anyone take 10 inches or more of dick? How did it FEEL?

Guest Saturn1

I started in high school with a buddy and his dad.  They used to warm me up by having his little brother fuck me first....he was only like 9 inches. Then once I had a few loads from him, they would take turns on my pussy.  My friend was 10+ inches and the dad was bigger and thicker....I took them for years...all through high school... my dad turned me out and they  loved breeding me....

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

I took a 12 incher once (no joke!). Huge German uncut schlong. Felt amazing. I was actually shocked that I could take it all the way up my hole but I did. Poppers helped  LOL

2 minutes ago, ballerva said:

I took a 12 incher once (no joke!). Huge German uncut schlong. Felt amazing. I was actually shocked that I could take it all the way up my hole but I did. Poppers helped  LOL

Gotta love that German schlongs haha I also experienced XL German dick

• Upvote 1

i've probably answered this before, this thread has been around awhile. so sorry if this is take two (which is not to be mistaken as an apology for taking two).

i've taken several cocks over 10 inches, and honestly, anything over 8 or so ends up hitting my 'second sphincter'.  mine (i.e., second sphincter) seems delicate and it always hurts when a Tops cock hits it, especially if they keep pounding it at the entry point.  Other Tops seem to like getting to that point and beyond, then fucking beyond that point, which is awesome.  i love a Top who wants to breed deep, like they're trying to deep throat you going in the lower entry. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I have taken some big ones, but honestly the longer ones are easier to take than the thick ones.  My husband is both long and thick, and even after a few years, and literally thousands of fucks, it still makes me lose my breath.  The best part with a thick cock is you can feel the pulsing when he cums.  Nothing is better.

• 1 month later...

My very first ltr was with a very well endowed black man. He is 10.5 and really thick. We were together for 10 years. I did get used to it but I remember it was a chore getting him inside me at first. It was like getting fisted every time.  He is also my gifter. As you can guess it didn’t take long to convert with him.

One of the fuckbuds I used to see pounded me good for my 32nd birthday. He was close to 10 inches, but definitely not over 10. Don was the sort to arrive last to the sex party, and the first to cum. On this occasion, his partner was not ready to play yet, so Don just nailed me over the couch. He kept whispering "happy birthday" in my ear as he drilled my hole. It hurt, but it was a good kind of hurt. We were totally a good fit sexually. He fired a huge load in my ass after several minutes of pumping, and I expected to feel something in there. But no sensation. For all I knew, he could have faked it. But that was the last time he fucked me, and one of the last times I saw either of them. I haven't had as big a dick since although my scene with Michael Phoenix ripped me open from stem to stern (my two favourite parts).

• 1 month later...

When i was 18, my first time bottoming was with a really small dick. A week latter i met a guy on manhunt  with 9 inches and thick cock. I know is not 10 or more but it felt huge. He was  20 years older or something like that and a lot taller than me so when he managed to get inside and started to fuck me, i was on my back and legs up. I felt so full, and told him so, he just laughed and told me he only had 2/3 of his cock inside me. Then he pushed a little and i felt the head bumping against something (now i know it was my second sphincter) and it hurted but it was really good. After a few thrusts like that, i felt a “pop” where his head was pushing and felt how his cock went even deeper. It didn’t hurt but i swear I felt his cock beyond my belly button and felt so full, like i had eaten in a buffet. He fucked me for an hour or so, in different positions and bred me 2 times. 

It was the hottest sex i’v have as a bottom, we met for a threesome a few months latter but he was in a hurry so he just rammed inside me and ended up hurting me, so we ended up breeding the other guy and he came all over his hole. 

After that i’v taken 2 other dicks that pushed my second sphincter but neither got past it, though they came a HUGE loads. 

I've gad some monster cocks inside me. The biggest thing is my position. A long cock hits my sacrum and can be painful, but if I can position myself right so it slips by, it's heaven. Bigger the better. But if its a quick gym hookup in the shower for example standing and he fucks me from behind it sucks. But that's my job to take his load and I'm getting fucked to who is to complain. Thick and short is hot too, but nothing like a perfect big long cock session with my ass positioned just right so he can slam me in and out all the way every thrust. That's gotta be the hottest thing, a giant cock being pulled almost all the way and and thrusting fully inside me abusing my hole

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1