Putting big toys/a fist in my ass makes me piss almost uncontrollably. Is this odd?

mj206

So I don't know how unusual this is, but I enjoy playing with my ass (fingering, stretching with objects, fucking with dildos etc.) and usually when I do this I get an urge (it's almost involuntary but I can control it if I concentrate) to essentially bear down like I'm trying to push out my rosebud and/or piss. If I start massaging my hole with some fingers, and then wiggle two or three fingers just inside my hole, I get the urge. If I follow my urge and bear down I typically piss (even with a boner for the most part) which can be fine when I'm in the mood for some piggy and dirty play, but sometimes I just want to enjoy the ass play without making a mess. Does anyone else have this happen to them?

I think this urge is related to my prostate and it feels great to have my prostate stimulated, but it also causes this urge. Now, I began my anal explorations at a young age and I quickly learned that I enjoy challenging my ass with large objects. Using big toys definitely causes this urge and part of the process of inserting/removing big toys from my ass involves me having to bear down in order to fit them in and take them out. Is it possible that I've just learned to associate ass-play with this urge and reflex? I'm one of those "straight" guys that dates women and only plays with men a few times a year so I have a lot more experience with playing with my ass solo than I do with getting fucked, although the ten or so times that I've been fucked by a real live cock hasn't really resulted in this urge. The one time I've been fisted by another man however, did result in me pissing all over myself. Fucking myself with a large, but not crazy-large (like a replica cock of an 8 inch dick or so) sometimes does and sometimes doesn't result in this urge oddly enough.

I'm 28, totally healthy and fit. Any thoughts?

• Upvote 1

not sure what causes it, but I have a large toy with a suction cup on it that I stick on the wall and drill my ass with during clean out sessions. And every time I shove that big son of a bitch up my hole and try to fuck it I end up pissing all over my self. And the fact that Im also cleaning out means that that wide plastic dick opens me up wide enough that the residue from the clean out blast out of may ass as im fucking myself. So I'm generally blasting out from both ends making one hell of a mess and absolutely loving it!!!!

So I don't know how unusual this is, but I enjoy playing with my ass (fingering, stretching with objects, fucking with dildos etc.) and usually when I do this I get an urge (it's almost involuntary but I can control it if I concentrate) to essentially bear down like I'm trying to push out my rosebud and/or piss. If I start massaging my hole with some fingers, and then wiggle two or three fingers just inside my hole, I get the urge. If I follow my urge and bear down I typically piss (even with a boner for the most part) which can be fine when I'm in the mood for some piggy and dirty play, but sometimes I just want to enjoy the ass play without making a mess. Does anyone else have this happen to them?

I think this urge is related to my prostate and it feels great to have my prostate stimulated, but it also causes this urge. Now, I began my anal explorations at a young age and I quickly learned that I enjoy challenging my ass with large objects. Using big toys definitely causes this urge and part of the process of inserting/removing big toys from my ass involves me having to bear down in order to fit them in and take them out. Is it possible that I've just learned to associate ass-play with this urge and reflex? I'm one of those "straight" guys that dates women and only plays with men a few times a year so I have a lot more experience with playing with my ass solo than I do with getting fucked, although the ten or so times that I've been fucked by a real live cock hasn't really resulted in this urge. The one time I've been fisted by another man however, did result in me pissing all over myself. Fucking myself with a large, but not crazy-large (like a replica cock of an 8 inch dick or so) sometimes does and sometimes doesn't result in this urge oddly enough.

I'm 28, totally healthy and fit. Any thoughts?

I'm not that familiar with the specific locations of everything down there, but is it possible you're just hitting your bladder? If you squeeze a sack of fluid like your bladder, the liquid has nowhere to go but out.

Yeah I sometimes get that to.

So far as I know, it's a combination of peristalsis (i.e. rectum/colon contractions) trying to push the object out of your butt, and there being a firm object (i.e. a dildo) that pushes on your bladder and prostate.

I imagine it's the bearing down that activates the muscular process, as if you're going to defecate. In my experience if you don't go with the contractions they fade away. I do agree that it can be quite a pleasurable thing, but I'm always a little worried about straining something lol...