Hands-Free Orgasm while getting FUCKED

NDN

happens to me all the time when i'm riding my man (my partner), never with hookups. a fun night for us is to go out and him to watch me take loads up the ass, then we come home and he makes me cum hands free while he fucks the last load of the night into me. bliss!

I've been able to do this a couple times, and there's been quite a few times where a cum just a little bit (a couple squirts really) even if I'm kinda soft. Typically I stay pretty hard when I'm getting fucked, so it's not sooo difficult if a top's cock is angled right, or if they're pounding away at the right pace and spot... still always exciting when it happens, really makes me feel like a good power bottom.

It has happened to me several times. I am usually soft when getting fucked. Most TOPs with above average girth can make me do this. Cumming is seldom forceful for me and seldom effects my desire to keep getting fucked. Still feels amazing. Mentally for me it is the ultimate in submission. My body showing me how it is wired to be total bottom.

I usually cum handsfree when being fucked by a a big dicked guy. If he hits the right spot there is no turning back and I just cum by being fucked without touching my dick. Doesn't happen every time but when it does it is awesome. Some can make me cum twice this way if he can keep it up long enough.

• 3 years later...

OMG, I still can remember the first time I got a P-spot, hands-free orgasm several years ago. This hot, dark, muscular top was working my hole for over an hour and knew the right angle to get his python past my S-curve while long stroking my P-spot. He had me bent over the arm of a sofa, holding me down just ploughing into me when I felt a weird tingling in my cock and hole. It felt like I had to pee but nothing was gonna stop this top from getting his second nut of the day. My dick, which was soft, started leaking precum like crazy then it happened. It felt like something exploded in me then waves of orgasms rushed over me. My whole body shook uncontrollably and my still soft dick started leaking cum. It wasn't like an ejaculation, cum just slowly leaked out for minutes on end. I felt fucking high and didn't want it to stop. After he came deep in me, I ws still shaking. He laughed and spanked my ass playfully, sayng that he made me cum like a real bitch.

Tull today, I prefer a P-spot orgasm over a conventional one. I own several dildos and P-spot vibrators that hold me over until I can get a real talented cock in me that can make me cum hands-free. 

• Upvote 2

21 minutes ago, CumBustion said:

OMG, I still can remember the first time I got a P-spot, hands-free orgasm several years ago. This hot, dark, muscular top was working my hole for over an hour and knew the right angle to get his python past my S-curve while long stroking my P-spot. He had me bent over the arm of a sofa, holding me down just ploughing into me when I felt a weird tingling in my cock and hole. It felt like I had to pee but nothing was gonna stop this top from getting his second nut of the day. My dick, which was soft, started leaking precum like crazy then it happened. It felt like something exploded in me then waves of orgasms rushed over me. My whole body shook uncontrollably and my still soft dick started leaking cum. It wasn't like an ejaculation, cum just slowly leaked out for minutes on end. I felt fucking high and didn't want it to stop. After he came deep in me, I ws still shaking. He laughed and spanked my ass playfully, sayng that he made me cum like a real bitch.

Tull today, I prefer a P-spot orgasm over a conventional one. I own several dildos and P-spot vibrators that hold me over until I can get a real talented cock in me that can make me cum hands-free. 

Exactly how I remember my first time too. It has been my favorite way of cumming ever since. I have a FB who does this to me almost every time we fuck. Which I guess is why he is my FB ;-) !

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/15/2014 at 1:30 AM, sentry75 said:I don't know entirely why other than as a bottom it is not about my orgasm but I really fear cumming from being fucked

Hey Sentry75...

I can tell you that on the occasions that I have literally fucked a load out of a bottom w/o him touching his cock; I took it as a huge compliment as to my fuckskill.

And while I have only cum hands free on a couple of occasions for tops; I assure you neither one objected. Especially since I didn’t let my shooting my load prevent them from continuing their fuck. Also, I didn’t touch my cock after I came. That only further reinforced my submission to them.

So next time....let ‘er rip, tater chip! 

• Upvote 1

oh yeah, happened to me only a few times, but the best orgasms of my life without a doubt. 

The first time was with a guy who knew what he was doing, but I didn't have a clue. I was younger and he was purposefully working my hole and prostate with his fingers. It was the first time anyone every tried to get their hand in me. At the time, i had no idea such things were even done and i would never have consciously allowed it, but he was good and was slowly opening me up. I was on my stomach and when he went for 4 fingers, i literally rose up and turned around and said: "what are you doing?" He withdrew his 4 fingers and calmed me and instead slid his cock in. It only took him a few strokes and suddenly i erupted with the biggest orgasm of my life. It shocked the hell out of me, like the first time i ever came as a kid, but damn did i love it. It was years later that i realized that was his intent.

Another time happened without any real work on the tops part at all. I was in a restroom and a guy slid in under a stall wall, but he must have hit me just right because i shot really hard almost as soon as he slid in. 

if it were up to me id always and only cum from getting fucked, it's and awesome mind fuck for me and i love the thought of a Top having the power to make me cum as a bottom.

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, SlimTop said:

I love doing this to bottoms, but it's a lot less common than the bottom just not cumming ever; any tips for tops who want to make their bottoms cum hands free more often?

awesome SlimTop, this definitely takes sex to a whole different level. one tip i can give that really turns me into a bitch in heat is when i can tell my Top is fucking intentionally.  I know that may sound odd, but i can tell when my Top is fucking just for him to get off and when he is fucking because he wants to make me cum. There's a power thing that happens and he is now going past my pussy and into my head, fucking there. engage my head that way and you're gonna get an orgasm.