Hands-Free Orgasm while getting FUCKED

NDN

8 hours ago, tallslenderguy said:

awesome SlimTop, this definitely takes sex to a whole different level. one tip i can give that really turns me into a bitch in heat is when i can tell my Top is fucking intentionally.  I know that may sound odd, but i can tell when my Top is fucking just for him to get off and when he is fucking because he wants to make me cum. There's a power thing that happens and he is now going past my pussy and into my head, fucking there. engage my head that way and you're gonna get an orgasm.

I hear you, and usually I'm the latter but I usually end up with guys who can't last as long as I'd like (before they start complaining about pain etc). 

Guest Memphian

It happened to me, once, while being getting fucked in missionary by a then-regular.  It was weird.  It felt like an orgasm, but from a deeper place, and little if any ejaculate.  It kind of scared me.  I thought something was clogged up.  A little while later he had me jack my dick while he was still fucking me and I quickly shot a load all over my belly.  

It was great, and I just connected with him again this week and blew him.  He keeps talking about wanting to fuck me again so he can give me another orgasm like that.  So I know he was proud of his handiwork too.

• 3 months later...

Only once ever. I was riding a guys cock in the group room with my ex there and without warning I shot everywhere. My ex got furious at me coming and worrying about myself more than the top's please so when the top whose cock I was riding nutted in me, my ex put me straight in the sling and tied me in and eight men one after the other fucked me straight after I had cum. 

It's always the hardest I've ever cum when it happens, which isn't often.  I groan and grunt and whimper and spasm for minutes on end,  Usually, that sends the top over the edge and he seeds me too.  I always feel wrecked afterwards.  And I usually ask for the top's number!

• Upvote 1

Guest alwaysready

your organism is VERY important to you; it is your orgasm which is not important, apparently. this baffles me. lmao.  never enjoyed an orgasm when a guy was fucking me. but I enjoy them other times. lol

The only hands free orgasms I have while getting fucked are totally dry, but they're extremely intense. If I happen to have a regular orgasm at the same time my brain melts. All it takes is getting fucked just right, and after I'll get waves of pleasure all throughout my body. The longest I've felt it is for 2 hours after getting fucked.

It happens to me in two situations. 1.) Me on my back, and a nice medium thick 7" cock with a bit of an upcurve. Lol. I know it sounds too specific, but it has happened so much with this size and position it can't be coincidence. 2.) An overly large cock fucking me hard. The orgasm with this kinda cock is weird. More like an orgasm but not as intense, without much cum. 

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

Yes, with my husband, every time.  He knows how and where to hit me, and it's mind-blowing every single time.  I don't touch my dick, and neither does he.  Sometimes I cum without touching myself with other guys too.

2 minutes ago, DannyBoyCMH said:

Yes, with my husband, every time.  He knows how and where to hit me, and it's mind-blowing every single time.  I don't touch my dick, and neither does he.  Sometimes I cum without touching myself with other guys too.

What do you mean by "how and where to hit me"?

Just now, Riverfk said:

What do you mean by "how and where to hit me"?

The way he fucks and hits the right prostate spot inside me.  Every time.

It happens to me with some regularity (not every time). I NEVER touch my cock while Alpha Top men are using my hole! NEVER! For me it’s mostly dependent on the tops cock size. If his cock is large and girthy, pretty thick and round it will make me cum hands free, every time; on my back or doggy. If I’m on my back and I let the top know I’m cumming, they’re like, “...fucking hot man, hot, hot.” 

• Like 1