How do you feel about spit roasting?

JakeTurner

When getting fucked, what to do about tops who want you to suck…  

339 members have voted

1. 1. When getting fucked, what to do about tops who want you to suck…

• Ignore the second top, just focus on the top who's fucking
    • Suck the second guy's dick, but primarily focus on the first top who's fucking
    • Give the second top a good blow job even if it means you're not as good of a fuck for the first top

I'd try to do my best on both guys, but, the cock in my ass would be primary. I'd want to suck the second Top well enough that he'll want to add his load in back after the first Top is done. But, so far all of this remains a fantasy for me. Never been spit-roasted. But the idea fucking TURNS ME ON!

I enjoy a good spit roast, but so few guys know what that is.

For the guy who walks into the situation wanting to be blown, realize that you are walking into a fuck in progress, and that you either need to make it work for the top fucking me. How? By not expecting to just stand there while I try to both give a good blow job AND take it up the ass. Either lay/sit down so you have a good alignment, or expect to give a face fuck. While the idea of pistoning the bottom back and forth makes for great visual imagery (and jerk off fantasy), it rarely works in reality. It is rare to find two guys who respond to the same rhythm, and usually the bottom ends up rag dolled between the two. Again, great for fantasy, a real bitch the next morning when you can barely walk and your neck is killing you.

Ultimately I'm more interested in getting the load in my ass (not that I won't swallow yours), so if I have to choose (because you are trying to just stand there) I will follow the fucker's needs. Or use teeth (in the clumsy cock sucker way, not the oral Bobbit way) and make sure you want to walk away from the experience quickly.

I love getting spit roasted. My biggest orgasm come from the time i was being spit-roasted. Top was pounding me in a comfortable rhythms, n the other top that couldn't get hard at first , turn horny by the scene and moaning sound. Park his cock in my mouth.

Top that pounding me seems to love the image he seeing, fucking me harder and harder. And the cock in my mouth is like a oxygen that i cannot live with out. Feeling it swell n hearing the guy i'm blowing with his hand all over me, touch my nipple. And everynow and than they reach across n give each other a deep kiss. While their pelvic continue pounding effortlessly.

When we cum, all cum at the same time. They pull out and spray all over me like a water cannon from fire truck. Because my body is so heated up from the sex. The cum felt cold in comparison. My body is literally cover with cum. All three mix together. And the top fucking me lick a mouthful and start sharing it with me. While the cock that i suck just now, still hard like a rod, using the cockhead to tease around my nipple with the wet cum.

One of my best sex :)

• 5 years later...

I love being spit roasted. Especially when the two tops are in a good rhythm with each other. I'd like to believe that I can easily pleasure two tops simultaneously , but yeah I am pretty sure the cock in my ass is having a better time, so sometimes I'd try to overcompensate and amp up my BJ skills for the cock in my mouth. I love it when I can feel two cocks in me and I am making two hung meaty monsters happy. Gives me a great high. The only thing I expect from the cock in my mouth is to allow me a few seconds of break every few minutes so I can sniff away on poppers. It just makes me crazier to pleasure him if he MAKES me sniff on poppers every now and then and shoves his cock in my mouth as soon as I get a hit.

• Upvote 1

I love a good spit roast. But -as others have said- it is not as easy as it looks. Dividing your attention equally between the two all the time doesn't always work. I know I can't always do that and my focus shifts between the cock in my mouth and the cock in my ass. Also it's hard to blow a guy properly when the top in your ass is pounding away. Watch out what you do with your teeth! 

But you can keep him hard until the top in your ass blows his load or stops to switch places. I prefer them to taking turns fucking my ass and my mouth before you get the "reward" from both.

I have had more than once when one of the guys involuntarily shot his load in my mouth when he actually wanted to dump it in my hole. All you can do is "entertain" them long enough afterwards until they are ready for round two 😉 

• Like 2

when I'm getting spitroast I really don't have to pay much attention to the guy fucking me. he can just pound my ass and use my hole however he wants. So I can really do a good job sucking whatever cocks get stuck in my mouth. plus it helps me get the next top ready to fuck me once the guy inside me blows his load

• Like 1