How do you feel about spit roasting?

JakeTurner

When getting fucked, what to do about tops who want you to suck…  

339 members have voted

1. 1. When getting fucked, what to do about tops who want you to suck…

• Ignore the second top, just focus on the top who's fucking
    • Suck the second guy's dick, but primarily focus on the first top who's fucking
    • Give the second top a good blow job even if it means you're not as good of a fuck for the first top

I LOVE spit roasts as one of the tops.  I had a hot 3way yesterday - all 3 of us vers.  One guy was a 25yo 6'4" bleach blond floppy haired white boy and other guy was mid 30s shorter dark black legit bodybuilder.  I am 54yo totally gray haired daddy with a good body - more muscle than the white kid but nothing like the black stud.  The age and race contrast between us all was so fucking hot to me!  We swapped oral and deep rimming for about 30 mins before the fucking started.   We all fucked each other and did a lot of ass to mouth.  We all bottomed for each other plenty, but the white kid got fucked the most with me and the black stud trading places spit roasting him and having him clean our cocks off.  Did some train fucking too with me and black guy trading places as middle man, white boy on bottom most of the time.  I ended up breeding the gorgeous black bubble ass while he was middle man, and when I pulled out he went in overdrive and pounded his load into white boy.  But the hottest thing is spit roasting and being able to watch your top buddy's cock fuck the slut while your cock is getting sucked at the same time - making eye contact with your top buddy when you're not watching his cock.  We all 3 did a lot of ass to mouth no matter who we had just been fucking.  I don't have a ton of real frequent sex, but love it when it's so piggy with hot fuckers when it comes together.  We WILL be having a repeat and adding more guys I have no doubt.  Everyone went home fucked and happy.  I took a nap after they took showers and left.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 1

I put my all into it. The guy fucking me is usually pounding me like no tomorrow , with both his hands on my hips - so I suck the cock in my mouth with my all . 
I love being spit roasted - it is like heaven to me . 

My life goal is to be spit-roasted as much as possible. Daily would be ideal. I'm usually a gloryhole pig, but spit-roasted means I get some booty pleasure out of it, too. I esp. love it when the 2 guys switch back and forth -- ass-to-mouth is nice and humiliating to me. I love to sit on one cock and ride it cowgirl with another cock (or even 2) in my mouth. And a cock in each hand if possible. And a hard dickhead rubbing each of my nipples, too. Wait, what was the question here? I forgot and started wanking.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 1

I love being spit roasted! It’s one of the best things I can do when there’s multiple guys looking to blow a load. I love having a dick in my face while someone else is behind me fucking me raw. I love the feeling of a cock at each end thrusting into my mouth while another cock is shooting a load deep inside of me. The they switch spots or another set of cocks take their place. Even better if both guys are aggressively verbal and talking about how I’m just a series of holes looking to be filled and how they’re going to own me for the night, fucking loads into my mouth and ass over and over again. Nothing makes me happier than getting spit roasted!

• Like 5
  • Upvote 2

I love it the feeling of servicing two men at the same time is such a turn on . Usually I can swallow the cock that is scull fucking me , so while the top fucking me goes to town ramming me I can concentrate on swallowing the scull fuckers cock , hoping they switch when my ass gets breezed and I can take my own ass juices and cum down my throat . 

When im spit roasting  I like to be fucking.

If both tops are fucking I want the other top to fuck and dump first so that I can fuck a freshly loaded ass.

Often I find when I'm crusing that someone will join us when I'm fucking a bottom and get sucked (often they don't want to fuck themselves , another bottom etc)

I encourage them to cum in the bottoms mouth and the bottom to spit it in to my hand so that I can use it as lube.

Using another guys cum as lube is so horny