Whoring out a young bottom - experiences?

whoai

Being much older when I finally accepted the fact that I was gay and started acting on it, I was well past the age of most bottoms that tops want to whore out. I do know that I would have been one of those bottoms though....the thought of being whored out to any and all cummers definitely gets me excited.

• 5 years later...

My husband did all of the arrangements, but I was used for several years in a row during the Arnold Classic here in Columbus.  He has connections on line and got people to come that way.  The Classic is a weekend at the end of February/beginning of March when fitness and bodybuilder enthusiasts come to town from all over the world for the weekend.  I have been taken to a hotel room and used on Saturday nights.  Very hot guys.  Some didn't speak English.  Very, very rough, and I always come away with bruises and a sore hole. We haven't done this for the past two years though.

Guest BBBoyfromTN

I was whored out s few times when I was younger and living in ATL. I’d wanted it bad and iI’d mentioned it to the guy I bought pot from. I’d let him fuck me as he was a hot papi with a nice thick uncut dick. He’d line up some Latino guys to tag team me and honestly...I loved it. Knew another guy who would line up things at his house for bottoms and there’d be quite a few guys coming and going. I bottomed a few times there and went often to top too....was usually white trash guys (it was west of the city toward the country. I’ve also line up some breeding for bottoms that wanted to get fucked and honestly, it is a LOT of work. It’s not as simple as putting up an ad on BBRT. you gotta have a safe secure place, you kinda have to get the guys and have someone working the door. You gotta have security of some sort, lube, bottled water, cleanup towels and more. There’s some group email lists here in Dallas for these kinda things and it’s amazing the guys that bottom...hot young thinks, Latino boys, army guys...you name 

• 1 month later...

If I had a Master, and trust had been built up over time, I'd be ok with him whoring me out. If I trusted him,  then I'd trust time to only select good quality men to fuck me. I wouldn't let an anon dom white me out on our first meeting.

My ex used to whore me out most weekends. He always arranged the tops to come over or took me to backrooms. I used to go foggy at work on Friday afternoon thinking about it and wondering how many tops he had organised for me over the weekend. I could barely concentrate as I just love getting fucked by a variety of cocks and being used. It was part of my training which took me down the path to total slutdom and he loved watching me get fucked and it suited both of us.

Guest RawCunt
On 1/16/2014 at 7:43 AM, whoai said:

So, one of my biggest fantasies is to find a young guy (or guys) who wants to be whored out. I would get a hotel room and we'd have guy after guy come in, fuck him or get sucked off, and leave. I don't even particularly need to participate. I mainly want to watch, film (if acceptable to the comers), and direct things. The bottom would not have any say in who fucks him, it'd be my choice. The top gets to chose what they do and anything goes within pre-agreed limits. Does anyone have any experience in this area? How do you find someone willing to actually go through with this?

If you want it, go out and find it.   There is always a multitude of young guys ready to be turned into cum dump sluts, even if they don't know it yet.    It is basically what happened to me.   I met a guy, and within months I went from a cock sucker and was turned into a beat and bath house cum dump whore.  Guys don't take much convincing

• 5 months later...