• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...
On 1/17/2014 at 0:32 PM, billybtm said:

I've never written in, but thought I would submit a true story...only wish I could live it again...how and when I think I got pozzed.

I was living in San Diego at the time - 2001 - 34, single and lonely. My dark side would take me to a leather bar called 'Wolfs' (does it still exist?). And I would go, have a few bud lights and sit quietly in the corner or at the bar. One night in December a very hot man, about mid to late 30's walked up to me and in a sexy accent (Irish or British, I'm not quite sure anymore) asked me if I was alone. I can't remember his name so I'll call him "Dave' then bought me a beer, and then another. As we chatted I told him I had just moved to the area and didn't really know anyone. He looked into my eyes and asked if I did know someone, what would he be like. I smiled and said 'like you, someone that takes control and that I can make happy'. His eyes glinted with a bit of devil and asked if I wanted another beer. After a few more beers and him walking around visiting with friends he asked If I wanted to go back to his place...Hell Yes!

He didn't live far, just a few blocks away in a great craftsman style house. Once inside, we quickly got to kissing and getting naked. As soon as I was naked he shoved me to the floor. Being a little drunk, I laughed a bit thinking I fell against his shove. Nope, it was on purpose. Dave stood above me, his muscular, toned body so sexy. His uncut cock was a very good size 8 inch cock, and thick, bouncing above me. Suck my cock he said...and I moved forward on my knees and started sucking.... after a few minutes of me sucking and slurping, him gagging me with his cock he suddenly slapped my face - HARD - open handed...knocking me off his cock. He jumped on my chest and pinned my arms over my head. He hissed at me "You fucking whore - don't ever use your teeth on me or you'll get more" and with that he shoved his cock back into my mouth and started face fucking me.

After a few more minutes of me sucking and gagging on his thick cock, he pulled me up and pushed me towards the bedroom. There he told me to close my eyes - and he put a blindfold on me. He then took my hands and as I was bent over the side of the bed, he tied them to the far bed post. As I liked there on my stomach, ass in the air, hands stretched and tied he said "you wanted a guy that takes control, well I'm about to own you....so get ready." He took a bottle of poppers and held them under each nostril as I took a few really deep breaths. then he suddenly pushed into my cunt. Hard, fast and deep. No lube, no warning. As I yelped, he slammed the back of my head with his fist. 'Shut the fuck up cunt, this is your night to be owned'. He took the blindfold off and I could see a mirror on the side of the room which gave a perfect view of him fucking me....and he continued to thrust his thick uncut cock in and out of my cunt what felt like forever. Unfortunately for me, I have a very, very tight ass and it never seems to get looser.

After what seemed like forever, I could hear a pounding on the front door. He laughed and pulled his dick out of me, saying he would be right back. My ass was sore and I figured he would be back in a minute after his visitor left. I could hear voices from the living room. After a few minutes, he came back into the bedroom followed by two men I recognized from Wolf's bar. Dave smiled and said "there he is guys, he says hes a good tight bottom that likes to be controlled! " all three of them laughed. Dave spit on my hole and lined his cock back up with my aching hole. The other two men were quickly stripping. Dave said "keep him gagged, he's a moaner". One of the men got on the bed and shoved his cock in my mouth the same time Dave started drilling into my tight hole. It never hurt so good. I though my ass was going to split. I just looked up at the man face fucking me. His hand came down and caressed my cheek and he kept saying "what a good boy".

After what seemed like forever, Dave started piston fucking me hard and fast, drilling me deeper than I though he could go. I knew he was going to cum. There were no condoms anywhere and he had never put one on. Had never even let me ask to have on on him. He started bucking into my hole so hard and through clenched teeth "I'm going to make you mine you cunt, I'm going to own you and you wil do whatever I want, when I want...is thta what you want you cunt?" With a cock still in my mouth, I moaned and got out "yes sir"....Dave pumped a few more times and then I could tell he was cumming. Deep, hard, so many fucking times I though it would never end.

When he was done, the guy I was giving head to got off the bed and said "well, boy, Dave told us at the bar that he was first with you tonight and then you belonged to the rest of us..." and he went and started to slide his thick cock into my cum filled ass. As his buddy went to get on the bed I asked "he gave me to the two of you?". The guy getting on the bed laughed and looked down at me - hands still tied to the bed post - and said "fuck no cunt. He told everyone at the bar to come breed you tonight...its the night you get filled with as much cum as possible and you become Daves poz cum hole". Before I could gasp in terror, he shoved his cock into my mouth. And it started over. One guy fucking my hole and another filling my mouth with his cock. They kept giving me poppers - thank god - as the men kept coming in.

We had gotten to Dave's house about 1 am....and by the time the last guy left the sun was coming up. Dave came back into the room. My hands were still tied, my wrists were bruised. My mouth was sore. My ass had so many loads that there was a puddle of cum on the floor from it dripping down my legs. Dave untied me and said "so how you feeling boy? Still like to be controlled?" Yes sir I whispered. He pulled me up onto the bed (my legs were so weak). and as I lay on my side he slid his cock back into my cum filled hole. "Very Nice boy, and still got some tightness there!" Dave said with a hint of surprise....he fucked me again and after he shot the lasts load into my sore and tired hole, he told me I could go. As I got up, my legs shakey and cum leaking from me, Dave said "whats your email boy? I'll email you next time I want to breed you or watch my friends breed you...and you better respond - Got it?!" yes sir was all I could mumble as I gave him my email.

That whole month, Dave must have emailed twice a week telling me when to be at his house for him and his friends. And about twice a week for that whole month I would show up about 1 am and Dave and his bar buddies would just start showing up, taking turns breeding my hole raw all night. Dave would always be first then go sleep in the other bedroom while he whored me out. When the sun came up or the last man left, Dave would come fuck my well filled hole one last time then send me home....

In the second month of being Dave's group fuck toy, I got sick. Worst flu ever. When I responded to one of Dave's 'requests' to be at his house with the news I wasn't feeling well and couldn't make it, he responded back with the name and number of a doctor to go see. I never heard from Dave again. And the doctor was an HIV doctor who said I was seroconverting and that I must have gotten pozzed about a month to six weeks previous...when Dave and his buddies started gangbanging my ass twice a week. True story. And it was one of the best six weeks of my life.....

In addition, I've been a very good sub bottom ever since....still single now living in BFE - or Michigan as its known - but always willing to travel and meet new hot dom men that don't mind my history! :)

Wolfs is long gone now a str8 bar.  God I miss San Diego, at least the one I moved to 20 years ago.  But I think I know exactly who you are talking about lol!!

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

Awesome story for sure. I can just see that seen unfolding. When your a bit lonely and then after a few beers and some attention from a guy it just makes you feel so good. I`m sure once naked with that guy anything can happen. He could have told you he was planning on knocking you up and you would not have resisted at all. I can see myself going for it for sure.