Older bottoms

barebutt4tops

I must admit that I know that sometimes I am in the position of being the "desperate hole" meaning that guys will fuck me because there is no other hole around and they just want to dump their load into an ass. But I don't have a problem with that. Other times guys just want my hole for being who I am or where I am. Living in a gay European Paradise makes it easier in a way to get cock, but it also means you meet your number of scumbags. So, sometimes mutual fun (and those become return tops), sometimes just anon one-offs. For now that satisfies me. I do think it will become harder when you get older (> 60s) but I am still amazed about the number of younger guys into older guys. I am still surpised by the offers I get from guys in their 20s/30s who want to fuck an older guy.

Late forties here and can have no problem getting fucked or multiple fucked .

I never seem to find a problem finding tops to fuck me IRL, however; do find it more difficult on the internet ads as its competing more with twinks etc.

My view is; as a bottom I don't care how old the top is if he is hard. Further; no one bothers in a dark room.

You guys are very lucky. I'm a 55 y/o bottom and have very little luck getting fucked. Posted on Craigslist and maybe have gotten 1 or 2 actuall meets. I did meet a 26 y/o and he did show up. It was great!! It was the 1st time I got fucked after I came. When I cum it's hard for me to get fucked, but with him I begged him to fuck me and it wasn't long before he came in me. I didn't realize how much cum he dumped in me till the next morning. After he fucked me I needed to get to bed to go to work early so it was kinda a short evening. When I woke up the cum started dripping out of me like crazy!! Had to change my underwear 3 times. I wish it wasn't a 1 time thing. God I miss that young guy!! I would have liked it to be a regular thing. Anyway, kudos to you older bottoms who get fucked on a regular basis.

I find location and size have a lot to do with it. I live in a resort area where horny guys come for sexcations so I am always able to get loads.

I have a boy's body which also helps me find tops. I am 5'9", 126lbs and hairless. In a dark room I look young and thin so hard cocks find my ass available.

Knowing that my body gets me cock I control my diet and exercise to maintain my weight and look. Given all of that I still get more loads in dark rooms than outdoors or well lighted video orgy rooms.

I have no problem getting cock and I'm 58.I have this other younger bottom and we get a hotel room at the Flamingo gay resort in St. Pete.Last time we hooked up we had about 30 loads between us,that was just for 1 night. It's just putting your name out there and get with the right guys.We put ads in bbrt,Adam and Craigs list.If we would've gone all weekend we could've had about 50 easy.So don't ever doubt yourself.There are enough horny tops out there for everyone.

I am approx. 65 1/2 and sometimes have trouble and sometimes not. If I can get the younger guys to meet, they generally want my ass. I keep in as good a shape as possible. I play basketball every Wed. night and many that play are in their early 20s to late 20s and I have no trouble keeping up with them and avg. 56+% shooting and double figures rebounding. I also go to what is known as the Iowa Games and compete in the high jump, long jump, 100m dash, 110m hurdles and even medaled once in the shot put. I earned 12 medals in 4 years of it. I also do this with a slight handicap: I was diagnosed with asthma at age 5 and now have COPD and emphysema and just over 3 years ago had almost 1/2 of my right lung removed for cancer. Despite this the young ones like to make rude comments at times but then change their minds upon meeting and finding I could if I wanted to take most of them apart. LOL Age is a state of mind more than anything else.

I am almost 46, a bottom but in good shape and conventionally good looking. Not male model material or anything but enough that my looks are not disqualifying. I frequently get multiple guys at the baths wanting me to top them. Which is part of the problem: the overall imbalance of bottoms and tops.

It is my perception that there must be at least 3 bottoms for every top, so I think part of this is just tops having the opportunity to be choosy.

There definitely is an ageist component although I personally never got that. When I was in my 20s I usually hooked up with guys 35-50 and probably guys 50-65 were at least as cpmmon as my own age. So it is a bias I never had. However I am a shameless size queen with a strong preference for uncut, so a lot of this is just that we all can have our petty -but meaningful to us - preferences.

I do wonder if the prevalence of hookup apps like grindr has affected this. Anecdotally, it seems like fewer younger guys are at the baths than when I was in my 20s and early 30s. If they are more likely to use social media hookup tools to self select maybe it makes it harder for other guys. Either if it means people find it e=easier to filter online or becauseit makes younger guys at the baths a scarcer ccommodity.