Older bottoms

barebutt4tops

The tops are crawling out of the woodworks lately wanting to bb raw and plow me and blow a toxic load....young, older, white, black, Hispanic, and couples...Everyday is a puzzle trying to fit it all in....Fucking on a roll lately getting fucked really good by some damn good tops who know how to please a sleezy bottom boy....Sunday enjoying a breeding and seeding from a Santa Fe guy and he is fisting me...he makes it sound like the hottest thing...He is a mind fucker..thats ok..he has a huge thick 8 inch cock I can ride and some toxic demon seed to breed me with so bring it on my friend.....Fuck yea!

I have my pick here in Gran Canaria with all the horny tourists. Will become more difficult to get a good fuck when I move back to Holland in a few weeks. Not much going on where I will be living. So I take any cock right now! Or I need to go to Amsterdam for a good BB fuck.

Yeah you can find that on the ads thing but I find going to the naked parties at sex on premises joints, I can get heaps of cock and all of it raw almost without exception. sure some don't cum as they want to fuck all afternoon so they might pump ya for a couple of minutes then move on - which disappoints me a bit as I love loads in me - but I can end up getting 14 or fifteen different cocks in me and four or five loads in me at headquarters naked parties. We have naked sex parties in Sydney four times a week at least so if my arse is horny I just do the circuit of the clubs and get plenty of cock

• 2 weeks later...

It all depends on where you meet your tops.. if you're "on display" next to a bunch of young bottoms, you are likely going to be passed by for a younger model.. my tops know what Im about so I don't have that problem.. is knowing when and where..