Who's fucked a 'straight guy' and who's fucked an actual STRAIGHT guy?!

Guest SBBOY

The idea of kissing a guy or hugging a man in a sexual manner does nothing for me. Kissing especially; I have no desire to do so.

However, the idea of submitting to someone certainly does interest me. Couple that with the facts that prostate orgasms are supposed to be incredible, and that I want to experience as many things as possible before I die, and I suddenly find myself interested in bottoming. Even though I have no romantic interest in guys.

Probably makes zero sense, I know.

• Upvote 1

I agree that if a guy lets you fuck him how can he be really be "straight". I have fucked a few guys who thought they were straight and prior to me fucking them never had sex with another guy and everyone thought they were straight. And even more "straight" guys who I got to fuck me.

The strangest was an 18 year old french boy who stayed at my house for a week. A friend was crashing with me for the summer and he had just spent the prior semester studying in France and the family he lived with there had this boy and that summer he was touring the USA and my friend asked if he could stay with us for awhile. My friend told me that the boy was my type but he was straight so I shouldn't waste my time nor bother him. The night he arrived I was out late and when I came home, I said hello and went to bed. The next morning is when I really met him and he is the exact type of boy I like to top and once my friend left for work I told the boy I was going to spend the day with him and then called my office and cancelled for the day and when I got the smile that melts you I kissed him and when he didn't freak out I stripped him and went right to eating his ass and within seconds knew he would give his ass up and he spent the rest of the week in my bed every night.

Now if this happened at night when he was drunk or high I could say maybe he was straight but the way we had sex all week I knew he couldn't be straight. My friend wasn't happy and insisted the boy was straight and a few years later told me the boy got married to a woman and it blew my mind. So was he straight or gay or bi I don't know but I enjoyed our time together and so did he so that is all that matters.

• Like 1

Hey all just here to add my 2 cents. As a straight guy I think the idea that we just get so horny we just want a hole isn't too far off the mark. I know for me personally I have no interest in guys romantically but I've been blown by a guy before and quite thoroughly emptied my balls down his throat. Did I enjoy it. Yes. Would I do it again. Likely. Would I fuck a guy? Likely, as long as I got to blow in him. Do I prefer women yes. I'm not attracted to guys, I just like to fuck. I don't think that makes me bi. Feel free to throw your opinion in.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

I hadn't thought of that before. Degrees of straight, degrees of bi.

I have no interest in kissing or being romantically involved with a guy or getting an hj/bj from a guy. But if some guy who knew what he wanted approached me and wanted to use me like a toy, I would let him. I don't quite know why, but I would.

Maybe I'm not quite where I thought I was on that sliding scale.

Hey all just here to add my 2 cents. As a straight guy I think the idea that we just get so horny we just want a hole isn't too far off the mark. I know for me personally I have no interest in guys romantically but I've been blown by a guy before and quite thoroughly emptied my balls down his throat. Did I enjoy it. Yes. Would I do it again. Likely. Would I fuck a guy? Likely, as long as I got to blow in him. Do I prefer women yes. I'm not attracted to guys, I just like to fuck. I don't think that makes me bi. Feel free to throw your opinion in.

Glad to see there are str8 guys out there like this. I think fucking a guy would be more satisfying as you can probably really pound their hole hard.

Sounds about right. I was at a club where two straight guys went to the back, initially to get blown. When one started fucking a guy his friend got hard and said he wanted to fuck too. His friend sort of coached him as to what to do.

"Touch his ass, maybe he'll let you fuck him" - of course...and he did, and I let him fuck me.

• Upvote 1

I once had a threesome with my then BF and our best friend's BF who "thought he might be bisexual". He was man enough to discover, by experience, that he was heterosexual, but not man enough to be teased about having experimented. It amused his GF that he'd tried it out enough that he finished with her (she was actually pleased that he'd tried it when so many guys wouldn't have). The sex itself was so memorable that neither my the BF nor I can remember the slightest detail.

Actually, this makes perfect sense. It demonstrates that what we do sexually is not definitively linked to our capacity to love. Oftentimes, we use sexual acts, or quasi-sexual acts, to play out some other desire, quirk, etc. It is referred to as the "plasticity" of sex.

I believe sex and love to be entirely different things. I remember John driving back over to my the place the guy I was seeing (sex) lived because I'd forgotten to pick up my medication on the way over (love). Similarly when I was undergoing the chemical castration of ritonavir as it was when it was first developed it didn't bother me in the least to bring him and his boyfriend breakfast in bed (love - especially if you remember what early ritonavir did to your stomach!). Moving on, I have a couple of friends who live a couple of hundred miles from me who I love very dearly, but I'd never dream of interfering in their relationship (love), but if either of them want me for sex I'm there (sex). I have a friend who is probably the person in HIV politics I've known longest - I love him dearly, but sex would be like incest (love), yet fifteen years ago I was regularly getting fucked by his partner (sex). I stayed at their flat a couple of months ago and I still would have done it (nostalgia!)

I think it's what really pisses off the homophobes: that we can fuck like bunnies, smile and say "great time!" and just keep it as a good memory, but with someone else (or the same guy or guys) it's love.

This is pretty much me. I really have no romantic or sensual feelings for men. I just want a no-hassle hole to bury my cock in, thrust and empty my nuts into. I don't want to kiss you, I don't want to cuddle you, I don't want to blow you, etc. I just want you to present your hole to me, have it ready and let me do my thing. Now I'll take care of you too. I want my bottoms to enjoy the fucking. But after we're done fucking, I'm done w/ you too.

I'm married. I do all the romantic / soft shit with my wife and with previous girlfriends. I gave the boyfriend route a try for 3 weeks but I fucking hated it...because I wasn't attracted to him. He just had an easy hole for me to seed and breed.

Obviously I'm bi because I do have sex with men and I do seek out sex with men. It's just not a hassle and guys, well, we're pigs! Oink! Most women have too much emotional shit in their heads when it comes to sex and while there's always the good rough fuck to be had, if you call them a little cum slut or smack their ass too hard, they get all whiny and shit. And that's why I like pounding man ass. That and men seem to be able to take cock up their slutcunts much better than women do.

That being said, I met up with a curious married guy on business in the same town I was in. He flaked the first night but after some alcohol he gave into his slutty desires to be used as a cock socket. He was a total virgin and I tore that ass cherry of his up. HAd to go slow, so that he could relax but once I was in and fed him some poppers (as well as a little booty bump), he became the cum craving whore he was meant to be. I put three loads of jizz in his married man ass and left him a a puddle of his own cum, piss and sweat when I was done. I gotta admit, it was a pretty hot scene. I'd put $20 he's a closeted cum dump now. His poor wife is likely ignorant as fuck to the fact that she married a cum crazed sissy fuck slut.

Edited by Deepanalnut
  • Upvote 5

I guess to elaborate on my position, I'm an alpha male. Dominant through and through. Realistically the only way I'd fuck a guy is if I wasn't getting any pussy, and even then I'd be in total control. I'm not into the touching/kissing/cuddling. He'd be on his stomach, I'd mount him, bury myself and pump my load deep and hard. I don't want to listen to you moan or say how good it is, just take my seed. I'll pull out you clean my cock off and I'm on my way. Kind of ignorant but that's it.

• Upvote 4

I have been fucked by straight guys. They want to fuck an ass and the wife or gf will not let then. They have never used a condom as they want the complete experience. I had one guy who fucked me while his wife was expecting. He just loved to fuck and she I her condition did not wan to. He would come over on his way home. Fuck me dump his load and leave

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2