Do You Discuss HIV Status Before Barebacking?

rawTOP

Do You Discuss HIV Ststus Before Barebacking?  

546 members have voted

1. 1. Do You Discuss HIV Ststus Before Barebacking?

• Always
    • Usually, but not for anonymous sex
    • Only if I think he might be a different status than me
    • Almost never - only if asked
    • Never - avoid the question if asked

When my top older daddy took my virginity he said he didn't like using condoms.  I was naive and curious I said ok. But then he was about to cum and he said push back I was bent over and I did. And he nutted all in me.  I was so scared and was nervous to ask him about HIV status.   Years later he told me he was diagnosed with HIV undetectable   I was like.  Ok.    He said. Dont worry. He is on meds.    Known him for 15 yrs

• Like 1

2 hours ago, hotguy02 said:

When my top older daddy took my virginity he said he didn't like using condoms.  I was naive and curious I said ok. But then he was about to cum and he said push back I was bent over and I did. And he nutted all in me.  I was so scared and was nervous to ask him about HIV status.   Years later he told me he was diagnosed with HIV undetectable   I was like.  Ok.    He said. Dont worry. He is on meds.    Known him for 15 yrs

Daddy knows best! 😏

• Piggy 2

I used to ask.. then, I started PrEP.  I figured I should make it my business to know my status and do my best to at least cover off the HIV risk.  I know PrEP does nothing for other STI's.  But, I was in a LTR with a U=U partner and we fucked raw for years with no issues.

When I host or travel to a private home, I DO offer to my partners than I'm on PrEP and get checked for STI's every 90 days.... I find that for the most part, folks relax a little and at least offer that they have also been tested.

It's all pretty low pressure.  And I am also aware - people could lie. 

Having said that, I've posted in my blog a couple of hot sessions with a U=U hearing impaired buddy of mine and we do role play and dirty talk about taking his hot load... fantasy play for both of us.

• 1 month later...

I feel like I never know a good or easy way to ask it and it feels awkward when I'm chatting with a guy trying to line something up, so I never ask. If I'm really into the guy I will risk it. If I'm at a park, ABS, trail, bathroom or whatever the same thing applies...I'm just not gonna ask. I know that's stupid and risky but I just want the sex. I know that guys lie too...I wasn't born yesterday. Guys will straight up lie and say they're neg or on Prep just so they can nutt in your ass...I get it. And maybe they are on Prep. A lot of guys are. It's about 50/50 now on whether guys ask my status or not and honestly, things move more quickly if they don't. Me? Not gonna ask.

It’s definitely not the first thing I discuss with a potential hookup but let’s be honest in the end it always does come up. 

I think it’s quite a healthy thing to talk about your status and STI’s etc 

But then again it depends on the situation, if I’m on grindr or other apps websites then it kinda does come up in the convo 

but if I’m at a party or sauna I’m definitely not going round asking for those details, I’m too busy being ass up for the boys