Joel's awakening

It started out as a typical Monday morning: I took my partner Rick to work then returned to our relatively new house which we had purchased the summer before, beginning some projects and editing some videos which had been shot a couple of weeks earlier. I was completely absorbed in my work, but then I heard noises that alerted me that I wasn't alone, but that our boarder, our 18 year old godson, was in the house.  He was staying with us while he attended classes at the local university. It was still mid-January so Joel still had a week before classes began, so he was just puttering around and tying up loose ends, settling into his new lifestyle.

I had just stepped into the shower and was washing my hair when I felt a presence, I rinsed the shampoo from my hair, rinsing the soap from my face I opened my eyes. Standing before me in the walk-in shower was my godson Joel, in all his natural beauty, his semi flaccid cock waving at me.

“Uncle Ned, can I share your shower?” Not giving me a chance to reply he stepped up to me and reached around me for the loofa and the soap, his now hard cock slapping my thigh, he worked the soapy sponge across my back and down my ass crack before moving it to my front and across my hairy chest, caressing me and pressing himself into my crack. It didn’t take long before the soap and his drooling cock had him balls-deep in my hole. He gyrated inside me and slowly slid his engorged phallus out of my hole before plunging back in. He was inexperienced at fucking and I suspect my ass was the first thing to surround his cock other than his own hand.

Joel kept fucking me even when I protested that this was wrong “Joel don’t, you don’t know the risks.”

But he just nibbled on my neck and ears and whispered “Uncle Ned, I know you’ve wanted me for a long time and now you’re going to get what you want.” With that he shot his pent up teen age spunk into my ass. Then he pulled out his still hard cock and turned me around and began making out with me in the shower, my hard cock pressing into his abdomen. He soaped down my front with the loofa and pressed his lips to mine, his tongue darting into my mouth.

“I always wanted you to be my first” he whispered to me, before handing me the cleaning sponge and turned around pressing his tight twinkie ass onto my drooling cock. I soaped down his back and ass cheeks, resisting plunging my tool into his crevice. He wiggled his ass against me but my will power was too good I finished washing his torso then rinsed myself off before exiting the shower. I toweled myself dry, tossing Joel a towel as he sheepishly exited the shower. He took the towel and bolted from the room back to his own. I reached around and felt my recently fucked hole, cum was beginning to ooze out so I reached in a drawer and pulled out a small plug and using the cum as lube slid it in to prevent any further escape of my godson's load.

If he wasn’t careful, the load I was carrying might well be his last negative seed.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 10

I dressed and headed down to the kitchen to have some breakfast, even as the seed squishing around in my gut. I poured myself some cereal in a bowl and began eating when Joel entered the room. Looking sheepish and a little embarrassed, he poured himself a bowl of cereal and we both munched in silence. I finished my bowl and rinsed it off in the sink before putting it in the dishwasher. Joel was about finished with his as I walked up behind him and gave him a gentle hug, he leaned back and turned his head to give me a kiss. I turned him around as our tongues intertwined. I couldn’t believe this 18 year old twink was making out with me, his godfather, a 46 year old daddy muscle bear.

We broke our embrace and he said “Ned, I'm sorry for earlier. I was walking by your room and heard the shower running, saw you in under the stream and just had to have you.”

“I always thought you claimed to be straight.”

“I always thought I was, although I have had crushes on guys, and you always made me quiver.”

“I have?”

“Well not always, but the last couple of years I’d get hard when you were near or I thought about you.”

“You have....” With that I began to smirk. He was rock hard in his basketball shorts, and it was obvious he was going commando as I could see the outline of his long slender penis through the flimsy material.

"Yeah, and when I saw you in the shower this morning, my cock began to stiffen and I thought 'What the hell?' and I just dropped my shorts and joined you. Did you enjoy it when I soaped you down?”

“I did and I also enjoyed your staff penetrating my ass and when you deposited your seed.”

He blushed a little when I mentioned him shooting his load in my hole.

“I didn’t mean to do that it just happened, but it felt amazing.”

I hugged him again and we made out for a couple minutes.

“So, what are your plans today, stud?” I asked.

“To be your fuck toy, Daddy.”

With that he took my hand and lead me up to his room. He removed my tee shirt, shorts and then pushed me back onto the bed, taking my cock into his hands. He gently kissed and licked the head before sucking it and the first few inches into his mouth.

Edited by Hotload84
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 8

Joel was as inexperienced at sucking cock as he was at fucking, so his attempts were crude, although he did show promise.  He might well, I thought, have a natural talent. He began by trying to go down on all eight inches, and naturally he choked and gagged several couple times, but with each plunge he seemed to be getting my cock deeper into his throat - with less effort and less gagging.  And then suddenly he went all the way down and held it there massaging my head with his throat muscles.  Except that he occasionally scraped my dick with his teeth, I would have shot my load down his throat.  Moreover, as his technique improved I began feeling that pressure build up to a breaking point.  He began playing with the plug in my ass, tapping on it and twisting and pulling on it to stimulate my sphincter, that and his improving ministrations on my cock head and shaft soon had me filling his throat and mouth with my three day load of toxic seed.

Joel held the last couple of shots and the subsequent dribbles in his mouth savoring my seed on his tongue, as he moved himself up to share his bounty with me in a deep wet kiss, our kiss broke my reservations but not my concerns

“You know this could be dangerous for you, your parent won’t be happy if you get my bug”

“Then let’s not tell them, I know you have HIV, I saw the meds in your cabinet, found them a couple years back when I was snooping around in your medicine cabinet looking for prescription drugs to take, but I don’t think they know, I researched the names on the internet and realized that’s what they were for”

“You are,… were a bad boy, so you still want to continue knowing what you know”

“I’ve researched the risks of someone on meds, and read up on recent articles, I would like to take my chances, and if being fuck is half as hot as fucking, I want you to be my first”

I couldn’t argue with his reasoning as I embraced him again my cock stiffening as it rubbed against his rippled abs, we lay there on the bed intertwined, wrestling and making out for about a half hour before I worked my way back down to his teenage cock and began sucking on his drooling tool, I removed the plug from my hole and using his spunk and my ass juices to start working it into his hole, I could see his discomfort as it began to penetrate his once, one way chute, working his own spooge into his hole, my ass juices laced with small traces of blood would soon join his as I not so gently pushed it in ripping him a bit until it was lodged in his hole, I licked around the plug teasing his stretched hole before pulling it out and shoving it back in several times. He moaned and wiggled on the bed as I alternately played with his ass and sucked on everything between his cock and his now puckering ass hole, I finally pulled the plug from his hole and tossed it aside, and began eating his virgin teen hole slobbering as much spit on his hole as I could, he was moaning louder now as I lifted my head from between his crotch to see the look of ecstasy on his face. His legs were already locked with his arms behind his knees holding them back for maximum exposure of his sweet ass and genitals, I pulled his cock back and gave it a couple licks and sucks as I lined my rock hard cock up with his hole, I pushed forward and just the tip entered his intersanctum, his eyes shoot open

“You ok, Joel”

“That’s incredible Ned, feels great”

With that I sank a little more into the boy, I could see him grimacing a bit as I worked my tool into his hole, finally my whole shaft was buried in his no longer virgin ass, I leaned down and kissed him as I began to gyrate inside him, riding his hole moving in and out and across his prostate with the head of my cock.

“Oh fuck yeah, fuck my hole, make me your boy”

“Fuck yeah, you got a nice hole boy, going to wreck this hole, make it mine”

Since had already released the three day load from me my urgency to cum was gone so I managed to be able to fuck his hole in various position and speeds. After about thirty minutes of pounding the boys hole and leaking my potentially toxic pre-cum on his intestinal walls the pressure began building and I started pumping in and out of him faster and harder our sex banter getting louder and nastier as we went

“Where you want this cum boy, I’ll pull out now if you want me too”

“Oh Ned fuck your toxic load into me, give me your Poz baby batter”

“You want my Poz load in you boy?”

“Oh yeah knock me up with your dirty seed”

“Oh yeah boy here it cums”

With that I pushed in as far as I could, his eyes opening wider as I breached his inner ring and flooded his guts with my poisoned seed, I orgasmed harder then I had in several months, I fell onto Joel my cock still buried in his hole and kissed my protégé hard on the lips and began gyrating inside him again, working the seed into his walls, I was still hard as I worked my cock into him some more. I flipped him over and began a new assault doggie style until a shot another load deep in his boy cunt. I pulled out as my cock began to soften and reached over on the floor and grabbed the butt plug and slid it up his battered hole

• Upvote 12

I lay down on the bed next to him and held him in my arms for the next half hour, whispering into his ear that he would be alright, that our lust had formed a bond between us that we would be forever linked, and various other things to reassure him that our link would withstand whatever would happen in the future.

After resting with this hunk in my arms, I got up looking down on his Nubian body

“Okay, stud.  Let's hit the gym.”

“What?  I hate the gym.”

"This isn’t high school any more little boy.  You're in a man’s world now and image is important, even for a skinny twink like you.”

“But Ned.”

“No buts about is stud, if you are going to stay here you’re going to maintain your hot little body.”

Which was kind of a joke since he was in better shape than I ever was in, and stood over me by at least three inches.

I gathered up my gym clothes and met him at the door to his room, finding him slowly putting some athletic gear into a bag.  His indecision may me impatient so I walked in surveyed his selection, then rooted through his drawers and pulled out an nice tee, a tank top, some basketball shorts and a flimsier short along with a pair of shorty socks and ordered him to grab a pair of running shoes, which we threw into a gym bag.  The gym bag already contained some lube and an old sweat/cum towel in one of the pockets along with a few condoms. As we passed through the kitchen to the garage I grabbed a couple bottles of water, tossing him one to put in his new (old) gym bag.

We climbed into the front seat of my SUV after tossing our respective bags in the trunk, then drove the couple miles to my gym. We exited the vehicle, and walked to the door, while walking I handed him a key chain bar code thingy and told him to scan it in the turnstile, we entered and walked through the turnstiles then back to the locker room, now if he was straight I would have just reveled in the looks that various guys would throw at us as we passed through having this hot stud in tow, but now knowing he could swing and bat for my team made it even more interesting, the stares and gawks that were directed towards us.

We found lockers in adjacent rows, mine with the perfect view of his via the strategically placed mirror, I undressed and slipped on my gym wear while watching Joel put on his. Joel was not the sort to wear sweaty/ stinky undershorts and I noticed the look on his face when he realized I hadn’t thrown any in, he stood in his boxers and slipped on the tee shirt then changed his socks. He was taking his time pondering his situation, I had already finished changing and waked over to him and stood beside him,

“Loose the boxers.  Go commando,” I whispered to him.

He slipped off the boxers which already had a wet spot on the front from his drooling semi hard cock and reached into his bag and pulled out the bb shorts. He slid them on over his narrow hips and looked worried they might sag so since the locker room was currently empty I reached over and pulled the shorts down a bit, about mid hip then reached in and tightened the draw string for him, I then had him pull the shorts back to his waist, remarking “That way, if they slip little, you’ll still be mostly covered.”

I grinned at him and lead him out into the workout area of the club, we walked through where some gym bunnies were gathered and they just casually starred at the new piece of meat trailing behind me. We walked over to the cardio equipment and I explained my workout to Joel then we both climbed on some treadmills and he began to jog as I began a fast walk, he alternated his jog with short walks and soon was damp with sweat.

We finished up our cardio and I ushered him over to the fly machine and we began taking turns doing butterflies, he matched rep for rep with me and soon seemed our gym comradely. He was also beginning to notice the hot guys looking our way as we went from exercise to exercise, we were both drenched in sweat as we completed our routine, as Joel stood near me I could smell his highly testosterone charge boy sweat and it was beginning to make me hard.  Afterwards I led him back to the locker room and told him to strip down and put on the flimsy shorts I had packed for him, they were baggy but the material would cling to his damp skin without revealing too much I put on a skimpy pair of shorts and lead him to the steam room.  As someone had switched off the interior light, the steam room was somewhat dark, even though the sun provided some illumination through the fogged-up large window at the front of the room.

I took a seat and he sat a couple feet away, there were a couple of muscle studs sitting on the opposite side so we sat in silence for a couple of minutes, our entry and the subsequent blast of fresh cooler air was enough to trigger the steam, soon the room was filled with a veil of steam.  I heard the studs shuffle about, and noticed a shadow hanging by the door as one was evidently watching the door as the other scooted closer to Joel and me, in fact, he was actually sitting between us.  I felt someone brush my leg with the back of his hand, not pulling back from his touch and soon he was rubbing my leg working his hand closer and closer to my package, I imagined Joel getting the same treatment on the other side, his hand brushed the side of my stiff cock pulling it free from my shorts, stroking it to full hardness.

The stud continued for a few moments before evidently leaning over into Joel’s lap and sucking down the ridged phallus that presided there, twisting his body to do so, so that his ass was in my face.  I took the hint and slipped down his shorts and began eating out his sweaty and a bit ripe hole.  As I tongued the boy he groaned and whimpered in pleasure.  The taste of cum crossed my palate and I realized he had been very recently bred, possibly by the man guarding the door.  I also detected the slight taste of blood, so I knew this would be fun.  

Within a minute or so the boy was sufficiently moist, so I stood, placing one leg on the bench and lined-up my cock with his ass, then pushed in balls deep.  Yeah, he was sloppy with multiple loads already deposited as I pistoned into his used hole.  I knew someone could come in at any time so I fucked him fast and hard blowing my load in his hole, growling a bit as I came, ropes of cream shooting into his gut.

I pulled out and he immediately turned around and sat down on Joel’s lap impaling himself on the rigid shaft that resided there, he cleaned my cock off as Joel began shooting most likely one of his last completely negative loads into the Latino boy, I leaned down and kissed his lips tasting my baby batter on his lips and asked "How old are you son?”

“Nineteen, sir.”

I chuckled as his friend came over and pushed me back onto the bench and shoved his hard large Latino cock in my mouth, I sucked it in slobbering on the meat, he whispered “I’m 31 and you’re going to get me dripping wet before I fuck your boy here the way you fucked mine.”

“Are you poz or net, and when was your last test?” I asked out of courtesy.

“I’m neg, and so is my boy.  He was tested last month.”

With that he pulled out of my mouth and quickly pulled Joel into a standing position and started to slid into Joel only to hit the plug holding my juices in, not being one to let obstacles stop him he pushed the plug lower and forced his cock alongside the plug releasing the plug he began to double penetrate my boy, his boy putting a hand over Joel’s mouth as he pounded away in my juices, lucky for Joel he didn’t last long and flooded his hole with an ample load of seed. He plopped down next to me, his boy between Joel and me, and commented "Damn, your boy is hot!  You come here often?  I’d love repeat performances with you two.  Only next time it’s your turn.”

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

• 3 weeks later...

We hit the showers after our steam room encounter and as he was leaving with Carlos, his boy Javier dropped off his contact info for me, “see you around gringo” he quipped over his shoulder

On the drive home Joel asked me about requesting Javier and Carlos’s status before allowing him to fuck him

“well Joel, technically you’re still negative and I want to be sure you stay that way, for now at least and with him being so aggressive with you, I know he tore your hole abit, his boy was already filled with multiple loads so you’ll notice I didn’t disclose my status, but if he keeps lending his boys hole the boy is going to Poz up sooner or later might as well be sooner if my bug takes, which isn’t always the case”

“But Ned, you breed me this morning”

“Yes however I breed you with love and gentleness not like an animal rutting, to get his nut”

We pulled into the drive way and headed into the house

Once inside I grabbed Joel and embraced him, leading him back up to my room I removed his tee shirt and jeans, his boxer briefs did little to hide his new found excitement as I pulled those down and his hard cock bounced free, I turned him around and gently removed the plug. It was covered in ass slime and cum, I took a lick before handing it to Joel

“clean that off with your tongue, that’s is what your ass currently taste like”

With that I dove in rimming his hole and catching the escaping fluids on my tongue, it was bittersweet with a tinge of blood, got me rock hard as I slid my throbbing member into his spread hole. My cock gliding through the spooge in his rectum felt great as it was surrounding my cock, I lovingly stroked his rectum with my shaft pumping in and out with slow strokes the giving him some quick short jabs, he was moaning and begging me to fill him up again, I teased him for another five minutes before blasting my cream deep inside him. I let my cock shrivel and retreat on its own while laying on top of his belly and kissing his hot lips.

After about a half hour I rolled off of Joel and went into the bathroom and took a piss, as the stream was hitting the porcelain Joel walked up behind me to piss alongside, I shook the last drops off, turned around and opened the medicine cabinet removing the bottle of meds, handed them to Joel

“It’s not too late, these will help if you decide you want to stay negative”

I walked out of the bathroom and went down stairs and to the kitchen to prep dinner and to fix a quick sandwich for lunch, I was feeling a bit remorseful about exposing the boy to the risk. I made two sandwiches and was about to call Joel down for lunch, when he appeared holding the bottle of pills

“You do care for me don’t you? These are pills for PeP, you are trying to protect me”

“Yes, yes and yes, there’s something you should know Joel, you researched the risk of HIV infection while having sex with someone on meds, and it is minimal as long as they are undetectable. Joel I haven’t been on meds for over six months now”

Joel stood there for a bit and suddenly the weight of what I just told him struck him, the fact that he now had three loads of my high viral load semen in his rectum most likely soaking into his rectal walls and into his bloodstream, suddenly made him weak

“Does this mean I’m going to get sick, will these really help?”

“They can’t really hurt unless you have a reaction to them”

Joel sat on a stool at the bar and looked at me, a look of pondering on his face, then he smiled

“Guess I start taking the pills and we see what happens”

“Yep that was the plan, child”

We both ate lunch in silence, it was getting close to three and he offed to go pick up Rick at the office, I was behind on my editing so I said “sure drive safely you‘ll have my two prized possession in you hands”

Joel and Rick showed up just as I was putting dinner in the oven, I poured Rick a beer and we discussed the day’s activities brushing over the part about Joel’s new found lust in his bear uncles. We ate dinner and watched a movie then headed to bed.

We had been lying in bed for about 15 minutes when I rolled over

“Honey what would you say if I told you Joel wasn’t as straight as we thought?”

“What you mean?”

“Well, what would you say if I told you he snuck into the shower and caressed my back and washed me down?”

“I think your fantasies are getting the best of you”

“And what if I told you he slide his cock in my ass and fucked me, and it’s still up there?”

Rick held me and looked me in the eyes, I began to get a guilty shit eating grin on my face, and he fingered my hole, noticing a dampness he pressed in further

“Damn boy had a huge load”

“Told you so”

He rolled me over and spit on my hole then tried to maneuver his cock into my hole, I wiggled my ass and handed him the lube

“It’ll slide in easier if you use a little of this”

He lube up my hole and his rod and slid in balls deep into the warm seed that was still coating my walls I moaned as he thrust up into me pumping me for a good five minutes before adding his seed to mingle with our god sons, he whispered to me “

I’ll take care of Joel in the morning

• Upvote 5