My First Gangbang Can Someone Help with some info?

If I Set Up This Gangbang WouLd You Come Fuck Me? Which Hole Woukd You Fuck and First  

10 members have voted

1. 1. If I Set Up This Gangbang WouLd You Come Fuck Me? Which Hole Woukd You Fuck and First

• No, You are Nasty
    • Yes, I flood your mouth with cum
    • I wouldnt fuck you but i would let you suck ny cock and swallow , be filled with or wear my load.
    • Yes, I would fuck and seed that tight little boi pussy, flood your hole.
    • Absolutely, I would be the last man standing and make sure you are loaded and covered with cum.

I am a bottom who would really.like to have my first experience as a Gangbang Bottom. I have tried posting a number of ads both on craigslist and in the forums but it has not given me any results. I have decided to just try to set up my own Gangbang/Breeding Session with the hopes that I will have better luck, but I wanted to ask others for advice. I recently made my first trip to Steamworks in Berkeley, and I had an incredible time. I really loved all the gloryholes and cock, and enjoyed laying on the fuckbench and sling, and was hoping a top would get things going but it didn't happen. I was thinking about getting one of the larger rooms next time, with a sling. does anyone know how many people they will alllow in the larger rooms, or how big they are? I would like to maybe record anon too so with any luck this time my tight little latino hole will be slowly turned out and well seeded by some big dick. If it looks like Steamworks isn't going to work then I will just get a hotel room somewhere in the East Bay, but I really hope Steamworks works out because I would live to be fucked in a sling. Any help or info would be appreciated. I am starting to feel like no-one wants to fuck me.

post-33427-140864350939_thumb.jpg

Really hoping some Hung and Talented Tops Reply to this. I really want to be a naughty cumdump fucktoy in a sling. it felt amazing having my bare ass against that leather sling...swaying back and forth. All I could think about was being fucked and having another cock fucking my mouth while 3 or 4 hung guys waited to be next...