'hate' fucking

noloadrefused

• 2 years later...
Guest bearbackgemini

There were a couple times with an ex years ago, I knew he would hold on to his anger after a fight. I'd use this to my advantage and get a good rough hate fuck from him at the end of the day.

I remember taunting a massively well endowed black guy about how gently he was fucking me at a sauna back in 2012.

He just took what he wanted as hard as he liked three times that night and it felt fucking amazing.

Intense, bordering on painful, but absolutely amazing.

I've been looking for the same kind of experience ever since and I would love it if it became a semi regular experience.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest btchbyl

got hate fucked by a trucker once. dont know what pissed him off. kept pushing my head into the mattress in his sleeper while he fucked my ass hard from behind. punched my buns a few times while he fucked deep. had bruises after. even choked me while he shot off in my butt. then he kicked me out of his truck. kinda scary and my ass was sore from being punched. 

Edited by btchbyl

Guest descartes70817

It's contempt as much as hate when I fuck bottoms. How can you call yourself a man when you let me fuck you,, and there's nothing you can do to stop me cumming in your ass now. That drives me harder and faster as I get closer and closer. Knowing how much you love it is hot too.

My Dom Wolf 'hate fucks' me often. I absolutely love it. I asked him outright the last time we fucked why he's so full of hate when he fucks me and he told me that in his normal life, the pressures of being a responsible father, a good husband, and well liked nice guy to family, friends, and strangers just takes a real toll on him and that I am the outlet for all of that frustration and deep rooted hate of having to be that all the time. Strangely though, his 'hate' is actually his unbridled pleasure and joy and it only can be expressed in that form. I am left bruised and very sore (from the body punches and deep bite marks and spankings/whipping) afterwards and it feels so good to me! Unlike my other Lovers, his brand of Passion is unique and I find myself in deep cravings for him and those brutally sweet hate fucks. 

• Upvote 1

...and there's nothing you can do to stop me cumming in your ass now. That drives me harder and faster as I get closer and closer.

Ohhhh fuck. I've only ever been with guys who were the height of respectful and kind, and when we did it condomless there was never any doubt that they'd pull out and shoot wherever I asked for it. They knew I wanted it in my face, so they must have realized I liked feeling like a dirty little piece of meat. I wish they'd taken the initiative and forced me to take their load; I secretly wanted it, and probably would have fallen for them a little bit if they'd treated me like that, instead of being so damn nice.

Edited by FilThFiendFtM

• 5 months later...

There was a jock at the University I attended that hated me always checking him out between classes, but how could i not....he usually was freeballing and his meat was flopping around.  He was popular and had girls all around.  He must have struckout with the ladies at the bar, was horned and needed a release.  I was a major slut in college and usually hung out after the bars closed in a notorious gay hangout along the river to help out any late nite guys seeking to drop a load.  I was hanging out at that area one Friday night, and low and behold, jock guy pulled up alongside my truck, got out sneering, flipped his cock out and told me to bend over.  He railed me hard with his thick 8+ cock.  Dumped in me, stepped back, pulled up his jeans, got in his car and drove away.  He was a brutal rough aggressive fuck.  My ass was sore for  4 days!!

• Upvote 1

In  my 45 years  of sex, I probably have actually FUCKED  less than 20 times. The first few were awkward and too fast, and not really all that satisfying for either of us. So I  focused on  being a totally committed bottom. But, there have been a few  stray gentle fucks along the way- with a friend, a lover  (well, more on this in a sec) or a pushy "top" who just insisted. But, as someone eventually would screw me over or in the case of the ex, just royally  push every button to piss me off ( and that takes a lot) I flipped the role and  topped  the person- used liquid dish soap  on the ex as lube one time- horrible at breaking friction and really  burns. I did not give a shit. He whined and  complained ( my cock is thick, and  slightly over average) but I just  kept pounding him until I shot. After  that relationship ended ( 19 yrs, and  prob only fucked him 5 times total- 3  happy fucks, 2 grudge ) I made the mistake of moving in to form a triad with an established couple- both so fukkin co-dependant and addicted that I quickly felt like I was in a Jerry Springer show taping 23 1/2 hours a day. And the top, who wanted to be a master- was a total train wreck, so one night, after working with him and dealing with his raging and bi-polar swings, when we got  to the house he wanted to  fuck me. About halfway into the fuck, I began playing with his hole, and before he came and  before he connected the dots, I had him on his back on the edge of the bed and was pushing my cock into him. He  kept trying to push me  back, but I was a foot taller and had much better leverage, so I just kept on  pushing in to him. Once I was in all the way, I just  pumped in   trying to make sure  I moved  at a different angle each thrust- I knew my fuck skills sucked and my ability to delay was even worse, so I wanted to hit as many spots as I could, as hard as I could. When it was all done and over, he had pink leaking out, adn about 10 days later I packed up all my things and moved out to a cheap motel-- better living conditions at a no tell motel than that place