Establishing a Breeding Group

Guest Memphian
23 hours ago, hotassbottom said:

Wish there was something like that around here. The Memphis, TN area... my slut ass would be first in line at the door.582d4a615edcc_nudes2004.jpg.5112114144c557b74c11c23890e0b60f.jpg

Please let me know if you hear of one. 

• 4 weeks later...

Working on getting something like this going. Frankly, it's actual work. Luckily I've got time on my hands?

A few elements to consider:

1) Dependability: at the very least there needs to be a core group that will attend the event (and we're likely looking at several subgroups if we're trying to organize a cross-Bay bare party scene). This is either die-hard horny fuckers who always show up or actual staff (I could imagine most people I could recruit would happily volunteer).

2) Resources: mostly money. If someone were gracious enough to offer their own space for a party, that's mostly them being rich in some form anyway. Most guys would be uncomfortable with relative strangers in their personal home, so unless somebody's got a warehouse or a barn we're looking at hotels. Hotel parties can be tricky depending on the number of people and time of day. Plus, the cost of providing amenities like lube, poppers, and refreshments.

3) Party Parameters: do we allow drugs? What about alcohol? How do we control that? The group needs to be clear about where it stands on appropriate use of substances beforehand and have a procedure for handling misuse.

Is it a general group scene or a gangbang? There needs to be an appropriate ratio of tops:bottoms and requires prescreening attendees.

Is HIV status a concern? What about other STDs?

Age range? Physical profile? Some people wanna get fucked by anybody, some don't.

All of these considerations should be explicit in the advertising for a party and consistent through its lifespan to have any success.

DM me or just reply here. I'm planning on a monthly thing in an SJ hotel where everyone pitches in $20. (Assuming somewhere between 10-25 guys and a cost between $200-500 including room and amenities.) If anyone has a party space, it'd makes things drastically cheaper. An advantage to the hotel though is the party can essentially run for 21 consecutive hours at a time.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

19 hours ago, TwinkOut said:

Working on getting something like this going. Frankly, it's actual work. Luckily I've got time on my hands?

I'd love to attend.  I have never attended one before.  I wouldn't mind contributing to the cost of a hotel or some other venue.  I live in San Jose.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/6/2019 at 12:22 AM, TwinkOut said:

A few elements to consider:

1) Dependability: at the very least there needs to be a core group that will attend the event (and we're likely looking at several subgroups if we're trying to organize a cross-Bay bare party scene). This is either die-hard horny fuckers who always show up or actual staff (I could imagine most people I could recruit would happily volunteer).

2) Resources: mostly money. If someone were gracious enough to offer their own space for a party, that's mostly them being rich in some form anyway. Most guys would be uncomfortable with relative strangers in their personal home, so unless somebody's got a warehouse or a barn we're looking at hotels. Hotel parties can be tricky depending on the number of people and time of day. Plus, the cost of providing amenities like lube, poppers, and refreshments.

3) Party Parameters: do we allow drugs? What about alcohol? How do we control that? The group needs to be clear about where it stands on appropriate use of substances beforehand and have a procedure for handling misuse.

Is it a general group scene or a gangbang? There needs to be an appropriate ratio of tops:bottoms and requires prescreening attendees.

Is HIV status a concern? What about other STDs?

Age range? Physical profile? Some people wanna get fucked by anybody, some don't.

All of these considerations should be explicit in the advertising for a party and consistent through its lifespan to have any success.

DM me or just reply here. I'm planning on a monthly thing in an SJ hotel where everyone pitches in $20. (Assuming somewhere between 10-25 guys and a cost between $200-500 including room and amenities.) If anyone has a party space, it'd makes things drastically cheaper. An advantage to the hotel though is the party can essentially run for 21 consecutive hours at a time.

Just tell me what is needed no load refused

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
Guest FinalDL2021
On 7/3/2018 at 1:22 PM, Futile2Resist said:

I am interested, might be moving out to the SF bay area next Month.

I am now in the San Francisco Bay area; have you had any luck with this group, I would like to get involved

• 1 year later...

Hello. New here. Still on the fence about converting. I'm looking for a older extreme dom bdsm master. I'm in Modesto. I do not host I am mtf 

20210524_031631.jpg