Sat. Jan 25th in Boystown/Chicago

billybtm

Haven't been to Chicago in about 15 years, and getting a room at the Best Western in boystown in Chicago this Saturday evening - any advice on where to go that I can be a good sub bottom for hard breeding top men? I so need to get laid - its been weeks and my hole is so tight and twitching with the thought of dominant men and load after load!! but don't want to somewhere thats just a bunch of stand and model pretty boys... any suggestions?? Any local dom tops need a good sub to breed and seed and whore out on Saturday night??

I'm getting rather excited - I hear that Touche's bar has their Mr. Leather Night on Saturday...if only I could find a top to shackle my hands behind my back and alternate between puching me down to the ground and forced to suck cock to yanking me back up then bending me over to get spit roasted in the back of the bar....now that would be so right up my submissive alley!

I second the vote for Steamworks. I was there a few months ago and had an AMAZING time! Cock, cum, anon loads, raw loads, black dudes, latin dudes, white dudes, asian dudes. Fuck yeah! It was hot. Nice too. Very clean. Oh, don't take your remote for your TV out the plastic wrapper. That is how clean it is. They even have built in Douche stations in the toilets! You have to buy the disposable fitting but what a great idea! Have fun!

Steamworks is good, but of you really want nasty hardcore raw fucking and breeding, you should hit up Man's Country. It's much sleazier (though the men tend to be older and a bigger mix of non-white/ethnic); I've never once used or even seen a rubber there, and plenty of men are poz and willing to shoot their toxic loads up any raw hole they can get their cocks into. It's closer to Touché than steamworks, too, and less pretentious.

I'm getting rather excited - I hear that Touche's bar has their Mr. Leather Night on Saturday...if only I could find a top to shackle my hands behind my back and alternate between puching me down to the ground and forced to suck cock to yanking me back up then bending me over to get spit roasted in the back of the bar....now that would be so right up my submissive alley!

Im gonna let you in on a little secret that I found out about when visting chicago this summer.

On saturday there is a monthly party called "mens room" you should get there by midnight and it goes to 3 or 4. Its like a cross between a bathhouse and a dark dance club. You have to take your shirt or pants off to get in the door. and there are plenty of people sucking and fucking at any given point. In many case after mens room people will go to steamworks.

http://mensroomxxx.com/info.html

there is also jackhammer, steamworks, and mans country. Jackhammer may be a bit dead this time of year.