Tardiness from tricks

thick

I get so fucking annoyed at these boys usually under the age of 40 (bottoms in my case) who agree with me on a time to be at my apartment to fuck and then they are an hour OR MORE late for the date time. Does this happen to everyone on here or is it just a california time thing? what should be the revenge or consequences for such behavior? I have simply left my apt and bailed on the date. but I wish I could paddle their fucking asses. witholding the cock is my best defense.

• Like 1

Agree with BBbottombear, but also tell them upfront "If you think you will be late, please let me know and if I don't see you by X (usually 15 minutes after agreed upon time) I am heading out so please don't bother stopping by." Sometimes traffic or subway can be bad and I understand, so that's why give them the option to just call to let me know. Had a good FB who assumed I would wait, I didn't, and he was never late again or even if he thought he might be, made a point to call. If they live close by, might not even do that. If they live a ways away, or have never met before, may also add, "Please call or text me at 10 minutes til and confirm your ETA and if I don't hear from you will assume you can't make it and am heading out." Unfortunately too many guys do not have even basic manners or common courtesy, and sad having to make such rules can be necessary sometimes.

It's not just bottoms. There are plenty of inconsiderate tops. I could give you plenty of reasons like youth but it boils down to the fact that there is no worse project management job than organizing homosexuals. It's amazing we can get together and have pizza, let alone hookup.

well in california theres always an "ish" after the time…..like "I will meet you around noon-ish" and I get that. ish to me means 10 minutes late or early. But when youre sitting there with a bone and a sack full of jizz and the clock keeps ticking away……..Im gonna do as bottombear does. they get 15minutes and then I am on with my day.

I have had a pretty good amount of guys agree on a time like say 10am and then they text me at 10am and say "heading out the door" THEY SHOULD BE AT MY DOOR not leaving theirs. I guess Im just getting old. time has become a very laissez faire idea now a days

I'm really uptight about a lot of things, but I give guys the benefit of the doubt on the tardiness issue. Maybe traffic is heavy, public transport is late or maybe it took a little longer to clean out properly. I'm willing to be flexible if it means I am going to get to have raw sex with a guy I'm attracted to. Yes people can and will flake on you, but it's part of the game. Think about all the extra bullshit straight guys have to put up with and how much money they have to spend to MAYBE get laid. We've got it easy. :) If a cumdump being late is your biggest worry, then you're living a fantastic life already. Take it in stride. There'll be other holes.

Guest GoodExercise

Useless to try to get a gay man to try to keep to an appointed time. I look for now. If not now, then see me next time we are both online -- like maybe even around the time that we think we could meet for sex.

Im with BBbottombear. My policy has always been I get stood up ONCE by someone, because I give no second opportunity.

I do not however block people, but am honest "you stood me up once, so no go on a second try." Watch him beg. My experience is the beggars will do it again too, given the opportunity, so dont relent.

Lots of fish in the sea, so have some self respect. In a big city there should be leeway on time due to traffic, unknown routes, etc. But the whole "I'm heading out now." When he should be here already? More than a few times Ive said "nevermind". Being honest why at least gives him the opportunity to learn. And if he shows up an hour later and you still want to, fuck him, just dont make plans w him again (or get treated the same).

My regular boy (who in his personal life is chronically late) has a 15 minute window to arrive 'on time', with being sent home the threat if he does not. Hes been late once in four years!

As posted above, it isn't just the bottoms that are tardy or no show. I was at MAL last weekend. I had contacted tops in the DC area and told them I would A) be in the city and the dates, B) taking raw loads in my hotel room all weekend C) I was not looking for voyeurs or guys to linger, but would prefer for this weekend for them to come, fuck, seed and then hit the leather market or the lobby, if they wanted seconds or thirds my hole was theirs. D) I then asked them,if they were interested , to let me know and I would email them the room number as soon as I got in. 2 guys wanted 1st thing Fri when I got in, a 3rd set a specific time. So, as soon as I got in the room, I dropped mail to the 1st 3 guys, then to the remaining 30 or so who had replied wanting my info. One of the early guys wrote back 2 hours later saying I should have called him, he was sleeping and would be away all weekend (he WAS online all weekend) the other never relied. The man who wanted a set time was prompt, sexy and we had a great 2 hours of sex. Of the remaining 30 guys I reached out to, I think only 4 ever dropped by. I did get door traffic, so I wasn't without loads- but the written promise of the internet is pretty weak no matter the sexual position

• Upvote 1

• 1 year later...

there is no ish time with me. We agree on a time thats what I'm expecting. Problems occur and sometimes you're just lagging, a text or call is sufficient. I dont care if you get here at 8 instead of 7 as long as I know whats happening.

Here is the thing about being late, you ALWAYS know you are going to be late BEFORE the agreed time.  If it takes 20 minutes to get here and its 5 till and you havent left the house, you're fucking late and a call/text before the agreed time expected. Hitting me up 30 minutes after the agreed time to tell me you're running late, no fucking shit, give this guy a Steven Hawkings button.

I dont care what exact time you get here as long as you communicate your status I'm cool. 

That goes for anyone, anytime no matter who you are or why we're meeting, could be my best bud for a beer, he knows if he's 15 minutes or more late without a call he's drinking alone lol