Should I bareback my friend's 19 year old son?

Wondering... Did you ever hook up with him?

I had a similar choice several years back... 2000 at a millennium party I met A son of a woman who worked for the same big Corp I did at that time.  I didn't work directly with her, and I never really ever met her, but I saw him at work functions with his mom several times over the years he was 16-18.  Summer Canada day Picnics and xmas parties mostly, but as I was one of the few out gays, he hit on me hard every time.

Even at 16 He was clear that he had been with a few random younger guys, most his age, but a few college guys he met up with had "done everything to me that night and never knew my true age"  but he said I had a daddy look he liked, bald and a tatt he peeked stalking me in the toilet... And he was blunt that he wanted me to breed him, he actually said "fill his ass with my daddy jizz".

I told him I couldn't touch him until he was an adult... I would like to say it was due to moral or social reasons, but I have been casual about age when approached in certain situations before, and it wasn't my at that time unknown status. I was however concerned about it having the potential of screwing up my possible transfer to a great branch management job - in his mothers branch.   

Anyway I went against my own history of bad stupid selfish choices and decisions.   I offered friendship ONLY.  

Like I said , he was 16 then.  Every time I ran into him he made same request for sex with me. At one point he said I would not be the oldest to breed him after a park encounter.   I held fast.   At an event we were both at not long after he turned 18, he didn't ask me about sex, he asked me why I thought I was the shit! he came close to causing a scene in the rented hall, and followed me to my car and told me he had been fucked by dozens of (hotter) men all with (probably) bigger cocks, and I would never know my loss but blah blah blah...

sidenote: for totally different reasons I changed companies not long after, but not befor his mother contacted me to apologize in person for her son who she had long realized  was clearly obsessed with me, but also beginning to do worrysome (her words ) drugs.

Based on his ongoing maybe mental but certainly drug use and wild life since then, I was pretty good with my original assessment - the potential for drama was there.   Did I miss out?   Eh... Who can say   I feel no loss lol

Oh and ya eventually I did breed him... And so vey much more, many times lol, but by then he was poz - so was I. 

Anyway not exactly same but seems similar somehow... Did you ever play with him or as you are friends with his dad, follow his progress ?

Edited by VicBCtop
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 4

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/6/2017 at 0:08 AM, VicBCtop said:

Wondering... Did you ever hook up with him?

Oh and ya eventually I did breed him... And so vey much more, many times lol, but by then he was poz - so was I. 

This sounds super hot, taking a dirty young thing and degrading him that much more. Would love to hear more about that. 

And the Canada Day stuff, so exotic! ?

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

I've barebacked sincemail I was 16, I never liked my men wearing condoms! I always knew it was a matter of when I would get hiv not if. However I practiced caution & didn't get it until i was 49. My point being if he is barebacking he is probably aware of the risk. And if he's as open as you say he probably doesn't care.  When I got hiv I bottomed for a younger man we were already nude when he told me ,and had done it a couple of times before he found  out. I wanted his cock and cum so bad at the time i threw caution to the wind. I enjoyed having sex with him. Bareback bottoms love having men in us and we love having cum in us!

If the two of you know the facts & can live with it fuck him raw you will both love it.

• Upvote 1

• 4 months later...
Guest pozbbttm

I've bred a 19 year old before. Was his breeding party in his flat. His flatmate sorted him out for the weekend. He pozzed up and celebrated with the 4 of us back round. 

Still mates and he's enjoying his new found poz freedom  

Edited by pozbbttm

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/25/2014 at 8:02 AM, rawTOP said:

Go get tested. It's simple enough. If you care for the friend, you don't poz his son just because you were too lazy to go get tested.

If you're still neg, dump as many loads in him as possible. If you're poz only fuck him if he begs for it - make it be his decision, not yours. If he's taking loads from strangers and not on PrEP then he's gonna get pozzed eventually. Might as well be someone he has a connection with, but only if he really wants it.

Good advice as expected from Raw Top. Sounds like you and he are about to have LOADS of fun!!!???. Let's us know how you make out. ?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

Why is everyone assuming that the parents would be upset over him having sex with their son? Seriously. The parents know the friend is gay. The parents probably know the son is gay. They don’t mind the son traveling alone to visit him. He is 19 after all. So they probably assume they might get it on. Just my thoughts

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

If he was begging you to bareback him, that means he is probably begging others already.   I say fuck him all week.   However, just be prepared you may damage your friendship if the son discloses the sexual nature of relationship.  Since you already sucked him off and rimmed him a couple times, you might as well not stop now.

Guest Cumlaut

You have to wonder if some of the recent posters realise, this "dilemma" was posted over 3 years ago! Just chillax about it.

On 8/9/2018 at 8:14 AM, ButchGuy78 said:

They don’t mind the son traveling alone to visit him. He is 19 after all. So they probably assume they might get it on. Just my thoughts

Um... maybe but, actually it's probably more like, in their rosy little hetero minds they assumed  the age difference meant they simply wouldn't ever consider it (especially not the 19y/o lad)

Edited by Cumlaut

Guest Saturn1

If the Boi wants you ballz deep in him, just DO IT!!! He sounds like he REALLY wants it!!! Just forget about testing, condoms, religious iconography or whatever! Get it DONE!!! Lol!!! PEACE!!!

Edited by Saturn1