Should I bareback my friend's 19 year old son?

I've spent a lot of time in Germany over the years and have some really good friends there. One couple I have known for many years have a son who is gay. He's just turned 19 and when I was over in Germany a few months ago he really came on to me. I ended up sucking him off a few times, licking his balls and rimming his hot teenage arsehole (which he really loves).

He really wanted me to fuck him and wanted me to do it bareback. I didn't but I was very tempted. He's everything I would go for in a young lad - tall, slim, ginger with a really fit slim arse with just a few hairs around the hole.

Now he's asked his parents if he can come over to London to stay with me for a week and of course they've said yes. He's due in a couple of weeks and i don't think I'm going to be able to resist barebacking him - I feel guilty but I really want to do it and he's so up for it!

We've talked about risk - he knows I was negative the last time I tested and knows that I have not tested for a while.

He's told me he has already done it bare loads of times with a couple of lads his own age and also has been cruising in the Stadtpark and has let quite a few older guys fuck him bb and spunk up his cunt.

What should I do?

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

• Administrators

Go get tested. It's simple enough. If you care for the friend, you don't poz his son just because you were too lazy to go get tested.

If you're still neg, dump as many loads in him as possible. If you're poz only fuck him if he begs for it - make it be his decision, not yours. If he's taking loads from strangers and not on PrEP then he's gonna get pozzed eventually. Might as well be someone he has a connection with, but only if he really wants it.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 10

I agree, get tested as soon as you can and then consider how long it's been since you played bare. I would suggest going to a test center that does a full STD screening. If it's been a couple of months since your last play session and you test negative you should be fine. If you've played within the passed few weeks, then get a second rapid test just before he gets here. Either way, make it HIS decision so you don't get accused of seducing him. And if he's already taking loads, you could always tell him about the bookstores and baths and arrange to "accidently" leave him alone near them and let him explore his curiosity since he is an adult. I'm sure he would jump at the opportunity on his own to check them out and take a few loads. That way it's HIS decision and you are not the only person he was with. That way if he catches something, you can't be singled out, and he made the decisions himself. And with multiple partners in that time frame,you could not say who would actually be responsible. And if you like eating a freshly fuck ass, or group play, you could easily join in at the bookstore or bath. But what ever you do, and how you do it , make it HIS decision.

Go get tested. It's simple enough. If you care for the friend, you don't poz his son just because you were too lazy to go get tested.

If you're still neg, dump as many loads in him as possible. If you're poz only fuck him if he begs for it - make it be his decision, not yours.

Simple and obvious. RawTop is right.

• Like 1

If you're still neg, dump as many loads in him as possible. If you're poz only fuck him if he begs for it - make it be his decision, not yours. If he's taking loads from strangers and not on PrEP then he's gonna get pozzed eventually. Might as well be someone he has a connection with, but only if he really wants it.

Perfect sound advice!

Guest cardoc49

Hi rawTOP.

your post is fine as always - you are a very fine and caring and smart guy:-)

Go get tested, if they really are your friends would you want to pass a disease over to their child? He may be 19 but he is still a kid.

Get tested. If poz do not fuck the kid unless you are willing to sacrifice the friendship of your best friend and (not knowing the laws in your country.) face possible criminal prosecution. Your friends may still have enough influence over their son to convince him to bring criminal charges or civil charges against you. They will definitely see it as a betrayal of their friendship the same as any time you put any friend's children in any kind of danger.